Krupa mash: useful properties and possible harm
Groats of mung beans are a shredded legume crop that is in constant demand in eastern countries.Residents of India, China include this rump in their daily diet and even use it for medicinal purposes.What is cereal mung - what is its benefit and harm, you learn from this article.
Mash is on sale with different names - golden beans, mung beans and is widely known in Asian countries.In the West, this grain is not so common, but still, the inhabitants of our country realized how interesting it is, both for daily nutrition, and for cosmetology and folk medicine.And since demand generates a proposal, it is much easier to find a mache on the market today than it was a few years ago.
Composition cereal mash
Nutritional value of 100 g:
- Calories 300 kcal
- Proteins 5 g
- Fats 2g
- Carbohydrates 46 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Water 14 g
AllUseful properties of cereal mash are in the chemical composition of the beans themselves, which are ground to produce porridge. It includes a large set of vitamins and elements that are so necessary for maintaining the human body in its tonus:
- vitamin A, the entire spectrum of group B, K, E, C;
- choline, beta-carotene;
- phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, zinc, manganese, selenium, iron, copper;
- a huge range of amino acids - 18 different species, some of which are indispensable.
The calorie content of this product is 300 units per 100 grams, but with its high nutritional value, there is no weight gain and increased stress on digestive organs.That is why the benefits of cereal mash is, at least, that it is excellent for dietary nutrition and maintaining the body in a healthy state, if a person does not welcome eating meat and he adheres to the vegetarian principles of nutrition.
Benefits for the body
Useful properties of cereals have long been known to the inhabitants of Asian countries, but in our regions the popularity of this culture is increasing every day, as its purchase is much cheaper than the usual cereals for side dishes: rice, buckwheat. The value of the action of this legume plant can be determined as follows:
- Strengthening the organs of the cardiovascular system.
- Pressure normalization.
- Lowering cholesterol and preventing the formation of its deposits on the walls of blood vessels.
- Strengthening the walls of arteries, veins.
- Preventing the formation of malignant tumors.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Stimulation of mental activity, memory improvement.
- Restoration of vision.
- Stabilization of bone tissue, kidneys.
- Normalization of the hormonal background, which is very valuable for women during menopause.
In addition to the above directions, the use of cereal with use is used:
- for inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system;
- for inflammatory processes in the oral cavity;
- for the removal of free radicals from the body and purification for poisoning;
- for relief of allergy, asthma;
- for the stabilization of blood glucose;
- when exposed to stress and disorders of the nervous system.
In the dietetics industry, the use of cereal cereals is recommended for those who aspire to quickly but correctly lose weight.
Important! This bean culture is good as complementary food for young children, as unlike other similar plants, cereal mung beans do not provoke flatulence and are well absorbed by the body.
No less interesting are the useful properties of cereal grains and as a cosmetic.Its composition allows you to effectively combat the signs of aging, with excessive dryness or fatness of the epidermis, with acne and acne.
No harm to groats mung bean does not cause health, if you use it reasonably, not in excessive volume. The only contraindications to the use of mouses are :
- individual intolerance;
- is a chronic disruption of the digestive system.
Groats of mung beans in cosmetology
We have already mentioned that the use of cereal mung bean appears in cosmetic products.To prepare the simplest, but with a noticeable quick result, at home, we offer you several recipes.
- Scrub for dry skin .Grind the croup or beans in a blender to the consistency of the flour.2 teaspoons of the resulting dry mixture, dilute the mint broth in the same volume.
- Scrub for oily skin .The initial actions are the same as in the preparation of the past recipe, only mix the flour better with the same amount of honey or lemon.
- Facial mask .2 tsp.Flour mixed with turmeric( at the tip of the knife) and 3 teaspoons of yogurt or sour cream.After 15 minutes after application on face and neck, rinse.