Dill water: application and instructions for cooking for a nursing mother and child
The fact that dill water is useful for lactation was also known to our grandmothers - an affordable and effective tool that will help to increase milk production.Modern moms often forget about such simple methods of improving lactation, resort to the use of some expensive and often ineffective means.Table of contents: Use of dill water As dill water for lactation Dill water at home: instruction Dill water for newborns
Use of dill water
The ration of a young mother is limited, especially the strict diet, a nursing woman must observe in the first days after birthChild.Simultaneously, the mother should receive a sufficient amount of nutrients, so that the milk produced will suffice for the baby.Prohibitions during lactation are very many, but vegetables and greens will be rescued, dill will be especially useful for a nursing woman.This plant can be consumed fresh and unlimited quantities, but the use of specially prepared dill water will be much more effective.
Dill water is a decoction of fennel seeds or dill, as these products are similar in quality, and the taste of drinks will be exactly the same.Dill is found everywhere, but in fennel the concentration of nutrients is much higher.
Dill / fennel composition is quite diverse - vitamins B and C, phosphorus and iron, folic and nicotinic acids.Dill water has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, relieves constipation and bloating, intestinal colic.In addition, dill water has an antispasmodic effect and this is also important, since during the period of baby's breast-feeding a woman is forbidden to use most medicines.
Please note: Dill Vodichka prevents the appearance of intestinal colic in the baby, so the nursing mother should regularly take this decoction.Moreover, the regularity in this matter is very important - only a small part of the useful substances from the broth of dill falls into the breast milk of the mother, so you need to take care of their accumulation.
As dill water for lactation
Dill vodichka not only helps to save the baby from intestinal colic and increased gas production, but also to increase the production of milk from the nursing mother. To make dill water really positive for lactation, you need to remember some important points:
- A decoction of dill or fennel seeds is best used in a warm form.
- During the day, the nursing woman should take 3-5 sips of the broth in question every 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Increase the concentration of dill water is not necessary, you just need to take this medication regularly.
Dill water at home: Instructions for preparation
This product can be purchased at the pharmacy, where pharmacists prepare it from fennel seeds.In absolutely sterile conditions, the seeds of this plant are processed, and an essential oil is obtained, which is mixed with distilled water.
Unfortunately, pharmacies are not always located side by side, so a lactating woman can prepare dill vodka herself:
- You need to take a tablespoon of dill seeds and pour into a glass of boiling water.To make a really useful drink, the seeds of dill should be ground beforehand.The ready-made drink should be infused for two hours, and the indicated amount is drunk for the day-half morning, half evening.
- After the broth is prepared from the seeds of dill and water according to the above recipe, you can add a little finely chopped fresh greens of dill to it, which will enhance its useful properties.The mixture with herbs should be kept in a water bath for 15 minutes, then divided into three parts and drink before the main meals.
- In pharmacies, you can find fennel oil, which is a concentrate - it needs to be diluted with water to get the right beverage.For 1 liter of warm water, add a maximum of 2 drops of fennel oil and mix well.Store the finished product in the refrigerator for a month.
- If the nursing mother is at the dacha and there is a summer period, then it is possible to brew tea from the fresh dill using the classic recipe: a teaspoon of chopped fresh dill is poured with steep boiling water( 150 ml) and infused for 10 minutes.
Note: of dill water may not be sufficient to enhance lactation and in this case other plants, such as anise or fenugreek, can be used that can be combined.
Dill water for newborns
If you prepare dill water according to one of the above recipes, it can also be given to a child.Such a drink will soothe the baby, provide him with a sound sleep and the absence of intestinal colic.By the way, in a pure form of dill vodichku newborn is unlikely to appreciate, so doctors recommend adding it to milk or a mixture for artificial feeding.
Dill water is considered the best choice among all the means of enhancing lactation.Moreover, a drink made from fennel seeds or dill will be useful not only for the nursing mother, but for the newborn as well.