How to remove sand from the kidneys?
Jun 19, 2018
One of the most difficult and even unsafe stages in cleansing the body of slag deposits is cleansing the kidneys of sand and small stones.Table of contents:
The causes of the appearance of these slags can be a variety of factors:
- infections that lead to inflammatory processes in the kidney;
- low-activity lifestyle;
- infringement of outflow of urine;
- improper power supply;
- insufficient quantity of water consumed;
- blood hypoxia.
As a result of the presence of these factors, mucus may accumulate in the kidneys and stones or sand may form.To remove them from the body, apply and funds recognized as official medicine, and various techniques from the category of "non-traditional and traditional medicine."
Please note: is by no means possible when choosing a specific method of cleaning the kidneys from the sand to focus only on the views of grandmothers and acquaintances, to trust incompetent print bodies.It is necessary to fully survey specialists and get recommendations from them.The wrong way to clean the kidneys leads to a deterioration in overall health, and in some cases everything can result in emergency surgery and disability.
All special techniques designed to clean the kidneys of the kidneys from sand and small stones include the following mandatory steps:
- complete examination of the patient before the procedure in question;
- exclusion of favorable conditions for the formation of kidney stones;
- providing conditions that will promote careful destruction of stones to the state of sand;
- providing favorable conditions for excretion of sand and small stones from the kidneys along with the urine outwards.
Only after these steps you can proceed directly to the procedure for cleansing the kidneys from sand and small stones.
Patient examination before procedure
The procedure should be justified. To clarify this point it will be necessary to pass:
- examination of a urologist and / or nephrologist;
- ultrasound examination of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- computed tomography( assigned only for questionable results of ultrasound examination);
- magnetic resonance imaging with contrast( assigned to determine obstruction of the urinary organs when an ultrasound is found on stones);
- laboratory tests of urine: general analysis with the identification of the nature of salt crystals, according to Nechiporenko, day / night / diuresis daily, bacteriological study;
- laboratory blood test: biochemical analysis to determine the levels of urea, magnesium, calcium and uric acid with creatinine.
After analyzing the results, the doctor will be able to make a decision on the need to perform a procedure for cleansing the kidneys from sand and small stones and to select a specific technique.Those people who do not suffer from abnormalities in the functioning of the urinary system, doctors do not recommend conducting the procedure under consideration, but only preventive measures.
Unconditional indications for purification of kidneys from sand and stones are:
- presence of sand in the kidneys;
- presence of a stone that is located in the cavity of the kidney and does not cause a violation of the outflow of urine( it is well washed by it).
The procedure under consideration is categorically contraindicated under the following conditions:
- any acute diseases of other organs and systems;
- in the recent past was transferred to any surgical operation;
- inflammatory diseases of the kidneys that occur in the acute stage;
- presence of large or small, but multiple, kidney stones;
- chronic diseases, which are in the stage of exacerbation;
- tumors in the kidney or urinary tract;
- coral stones;
- kidney failure;
- recently suffered a serious illness;
- stroke and / or myocardial infarction in anamnesis;
- heart failure;
- the presence of small stones that block the outflow of urine - this condition requires immediate surgical intervention.
Exclusion of stone formation conditions
To exclude conditions that promote the formation of sand and stones, doctors recommend to lead an active lifestyle to eliminate oxygen starvation and hypodynamia, diet therapy, herbal medicine and vitamin therapy.The selection of diet, phytospores and physical exercises should be carried out by a specialist, because you need to take into account the characteristics of the patient's condition - for example, the amount and size of stones / sand, the level of patency of the urinary tract and others.
Providing conditions for breaking stones to sand condition
In the framework of this event, the doctors give the following recommendations:
- to carry out a number of measures to change the acid-base urine composition to normal;
- introduce food, phytosols and special medicines into the daily ration, which facilitate the softening and loosening of the stone structure to the state of sand;
- introduce into the daily diet phytosets, food products and special medicines that contribute to the normalization of the colloidal structure of urine.
Providing conditions for excretion of sand from stones from the kidneys outward
The essence of these techniques is a specialized orientation - a method is selected for excretion of specific types of stone from the kidneys.Doctors recommend this is the "individualized" method to cleanse the kidneys, because universal methods will not give the desired result.
Getting rid of kidney stones
In medicine, it is common to distinguish 4 types of kidney stones: oxalate, urate, carbonate and phosphate.Oxalate, urate and phosphate stones can be excreted from the kidneys with the help of cleverly selected cleansing.Carbonate stones are a consequence of severe pathologies( for example, myeloma, Izenko-Cushing's disease), so it is useless to clean the kidneys until the main pathology is treated.
Urates are formed against a background of increased uric acid and a small amount of urine.Such violations occur when alcohol is used in abuse, excessive consumption of foods that contain many proteins and purines.
For deducing this type of kidney stones, doctors recommend the following measures:
- Alcohol withdrawal, a significant restriction on the consumption of foods high in proteins and purines.
- Sufficient use of liquid - this will ensure timely hydration of the body and create favorable conditions for the "washing away" of stones.
- Receiving food, phytospores and medicines that promote urine leaching.
Diet for cleansing of kidneys from urate stones
Doctors recommend that during the procedure under consideration follow the diet number 6.It is dairy-vegetable, which automatically limits the intake of a large amount of protein foods and provides a decrease in the concentration of uric acid. The person who undergoes the kidney cleansing procedure from urate stones should be excluded from the menu:
- meat, fish and mushroom sauce / sauces / broth;
- cold dishes and drinks;
- egg yolks;
- canned meat and fish;
- acidic products;
- alcoholic beverages and coffee;
- cranberries and gooseberries;
- pastry made from buttery dough;
- sorrel / spinach / brussels sprouts / celery.
In addition to restrictions in the use of products, the diet implies compliance with certain rules:
- per day a person should consume 100 grams of protein, 550 grams of carbohydrates and 70 grams of fat;
- per day, the energy value of food should not exceed 3500 calories;
- a day should be organized at least 5 meals;
- per day you need to drink at least 3 liters of water and fruit and vegetable juices.
The following products and dishes can be present in the daily menu:
- pasta and cereals;
- low-fat cottage cheese and low-fat sour cream;
- non-acidic sauerkraut;
- compotes / fruit drinks / kissels;
- wheat or stale rye bread( yesterday);
- sweet tomatoes;
- rose hips infusion and loose tea;
- soups without vegetables;
- low-fat meat and lean fish in baked or boiled form;
- raw, boiled or baked fruits and vegetables.
With urate stones, urine leaching can be carried out by consuming the following juices:
- zucchini - has a pronounced diuretic effect, is able to restore water-salt metabolism and increase the elasticity of blood vessels;
- cucumber - is characterized by a moderate diuretic effect, it contains silicon and potassium;
- pumpkin - has a pronounced diuretic effect, and has a non-intensive anti-inflammatory effect.
Take these juices to 100, a maximum of 150 ml, 30 minutes before meals 3-4 times a day.
Urine leaching with infusions of herbs and medicinal herbs
Bearberry, leaf and berries of wild strawberry, rhizome of barberry, whining, sheet of bones and sheets / fruits of cranberries, turn can be used for the event in question.It is worth knowing that doctors recommend taking low-dose herbal preparations - they have a greater effect.
To restore the colloidal properties of urine, you can use infusion of birch leaves, berry infusion of berries and birch juice, bearberry infusion.
If the patient has urate tissues and there is a presence of urine dialysis, then it is recommended to take the following herbal preparations:
- The rhizomes of the stalker, walnut leaves, juniper fruits, golden rod and goldengrass roots are mixed in equal proportions.Then you need to take 2 tablespoons of the finished collection, pour 400 ml of boiling water and insist for half an hour.Take infusion should be 200 ml before going to bed.
- Birch leaves, stalk roots, celandine grass and juniper fruits mixed in equal proportions.Then 2 tablespoons of the collection should be insisted in 400 ml of boiling water for half an hour.A drug of 200 ml is taken at bedtime.
- The roots of the needle, fennel seeds, celery root and parsley mix in equal proportions.Four tablespoons of the finished collection are poured into 400 ml of boiling water and infused for an hour.Take the drug should be heated up to 100 ml 4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals.
As a prophylaxis during remission, it is necessary to take infusion from corn stigmas or sternal roots.
Some medications can also help alleviate the excretion of urate stones and sand.These include Allopurinol, Urolesan, Solimox, Tsiston, Blemaren and Magurlit.These drugs are prescribed by rather long courses, the patient not only must constantly take them, but also regularly monitor the pH of the urine, because, depending on them, the dosage of the prescribed drug will be adjusted.
Oxalate stones are formed in the urine with its acid reaction.
Diet for getting rid of oxalate stones
Patients will have to adhere to diet number 5, which implies the restriction of any chemical irritants, fats and foods high in fiber, carbohydrates and cholesterol. The following products are excluded from food:
- parsley / radish / radish / spinach / rhubarb / sorrel;
- fatty meat;
- Brussels and red cabbage / green peas / garlic and onions;
- vinegar / spices / pepper;
- jelly( cold);
- mushrooms;Broths from fish and meat;
- asparagus / tomato juice / gooseberry / currant / plum / cranberry;
- alcoholic beverages;
- meat by-products;
- canned fish or meat;
- smoked / spicy / fried foods;
- bread kvass;
- bakery products;
- cold drinks and meals;
- ice cream;
- strong tea.
The patient should limit the intake of salt to 10 grams per day, sugar to 30 grams per day and coffee.Take food should be 5 times a day, the daily energy value of food should not exceed 3500 calories.
In the menu of the patient who gets rid of oxalate kidney stones, there should be:
- wheat fresh and "yesterday's" rye bread;
- egg proteins;
- any dairy products, including low-fat sour cream, butter, cottage cheese and yogurt;
- dairy and vegetable soups without vegetables;
- potatoes and not sour sauerkraut;
- boiled and mashed carrots with butter;
- decoction of rose hips;
- sweet sorts of tomatoes; \ compotes / kissels / fruit drinks;
- not strong tea;
- white sauce;
- non-acid berries;
- juices from vegetables / fruits.
Juice leaching with oxalate stones uses cucumber, pumpkin and squash juices.Take them for 100-150 ml for 20 minutes before meals 3-4 times a day.
Urine leaching with phytospores and medicinal herbs
Sage, bearberry, black elderberry buds, peppermint, birch buds, rhizomes of fragrant violets are used as the components of the charges used for urine leaching with oxalate stones. In the period of exacerbation of urolithiasis, doctors recommend the following fees:
- A leaf of cranberries and grass of a bukovica in 2 parts, a grass of veronica and flowers of a cornflower in 3 parts to mix.Then, a teaspoon of the finished collection, pour 300 ml of boiling water and insist for half an hour.Take infusion with honey instead of tea at least 2 times a day( 1 time must be before going to bed).
- In equal proportions, you should mix corn stigmas, gooseberry grass, birdworm grass and bearberry.Then the tea spoon of the collection is poured with 300 ml of boiling water and infused for half an hour.Take the drug should be twice a day - in the morning and at bedtime, it is desirable to add honey to infusion.
- Prepare a collection of six parts of the calgary rhizomes and two parts of flowers of garden daisies and herbs of the lungwort.Pour a teaspoon of the finished collection 220 ml of boiling water and boil in a water bath for 15 minutes.Take the medication 2-3 times a day before meals.
As a rule, doctors prescribe as part of the cleansing of the kidneys from oxalate stones Urolesan, Tsiston and Rovatinex.They are taken long courses, during which it is necessary to regularly monitor the pH of urine.
Disposal of phosphate stones
This type of stones is formed in urine with its alkaline reaction.
Diet for getting rid of phosphate stones
To purify the kidneys from phosphate stones, doctors recommend adhering to the diet number 14, which implies the introduction of a large number of vegetable oils, meat and flour products into the diet. Excluded from the diet:
- dairy products( only sour cream is allowed);
- baking on milk;
- canned food;
- smoked dishes;
- alcoholic beverages.
It is worth limiting the use:
- low-fat sour cream;
- culinary and animal fats;
- of Brussels sprouts, peas and pumpkins;
- cranberries and cranberries, prunes, red currants and sour apples;
- of mushrooms.
The patient should take food 4 times a day, drink at least 2 liters of water a day.The energy value of food per day should not exceed 3100 calories.
Within the framework of this diet, you can include in the menu:
- vegetable oils;
- any bread( wheat, rye);
- soups on meat and vegetable broth;
- meat, fish and poultry;
- herring salted soaked;
- rose hips;
- jelly, fruit and jelly;
- tea and coffee;
- cranberries and cranberries;
- mild sauces;
- green peas;
- acid varieties of apples.
Note: patients with the presence of phosphate stones should regularly drink Arzni, Naftusya or Truskavetska mineral water.
Acidification of urine byjuices
Here everything is simple - urine is too alkaline, so it needs to be acidified.The best choice will be apple, cabbage and grape juice.Take them should be in the amount of 100-150 ml three times a day before meals.
Acidification with phytospores and medicinal herbs
To speed up cleansing of the kidneys from phosphate stones, doctors recommend using decoction from the rhizomes of elecampane and renal collection.It is not contraindicated to take and those phytogens that are recommended for cleansing the kidneys from oxalate stones.
Doctors for the procedure under consideration in the presence of phosphate stones in the kidney appoint Kanefron, Urolesan or Prolit.Accept these funds with long courses, it is necessary to monitor the pH of urine, in order to be able to adjust the dosage.
Prophylactic cleansing of the kidneys
Prophylactic cleansing of the kidneys is performed only in the absence of contraindications for their appointment.A similar procedure is used to prevent the formation of stones.
Prophylactic cleansing of the kidneys can safely be carried out:
- lovers of beer, salty foods, coffee and spices;
- to those who suffer from inflammatory diseases of a chronic nature( sinusitis, tonsillitis, cholecystitis and others);
- to employees of chemical enterprises;
- to people with hypotension;
- for those who consume less than one and a half liters of fluid per day;
- to smokers;
- for the elderly.
Categorically contraindicated preventive cleaning of the kidneys from sand and small stones in the following diseases:
- severe form of heart failure;
- prostate adenoma;
- kidney failure;
- Cystitis, pyelonephritis and other inflammatory diseases of the urinary system;
- period of menstruation;
- hypertension of any degree;
- period of pregnancy and lactation.
How to conduct preventive cleaning of the kidneys
For the procedure under consideration it is better to choose a day off, because there will be a reception of powerful diuretics.Cleaning starts at 8:30 am - drink a glass of water at room temperature with a large sip.Then, exercises are performed that contribute to the onset of bowel movement - for example, squats.
A bunch of parsley and dill greens is prepared( about 15 grams) and a glass of juice from the same herbs.At 9-00 breakfast is accepted - a cooked bunch of green is eaten and a glass of juice is drunk.
At 10 and 11 in the morning you need to drink one glass of water, at 12-00 - repeat the intake of food from 200 ml of dill and parsley juice and a bunch of the same herbs.
The same actions should be carried out at 14-00 and 15-00, at 17-00 and 18-00, at 20-00 and 21-00.At 22-00 and 23-00 you need to drink a glass of water.After all this, you need to take a shower and lie down to rest, cooking next to two glasses of water - they will need to drink at 2-00 and 3-00.
In the morning, another glass of water is drunk and again to do exercises aimed at provoking the act of defecation.The day can begin in the usual way.
Seasonal cleansing of kidneys withjuices
For preventive cleansing of the kidneys it is possible to use freshly prepared juices from seasonal vegetables - cucumber, pumpkin and squash.The optimal solution will be their use in the form of cocktails of two or three different juices.For example, you can add apple, plum, carrot or beet juice to 100 ml of one of the above juices.
Please note: during the year is allowed to carry out a maximum of 2 preventive procedures for cleansing the kidneys.Moreover, they should necessarily be accompanied by regular walks in the fresh air, the rejection of bad habits, the organization of a rational diet.
Cleansing the kidneys of stones and sand is a very serious procedure!In no case can it be carried out only because it is good for health.It is necessary to visit a doctor, take a survey and only then determine the feasibility of the procedure in question.And, it must be done by a specialist.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category.