Diet with VSD - dietary rules for vegetative-vascular dystonia
If the heart and blood vessels start to be affected, it is impossible to underestimate the importance of proper nutrition.With such pathology as vegetative-vascular dystonia( VDD), a person can complain about a variety of symptoms - lethargy, weakness, headache, high blood pressure.Many doctors consider the VSD not a disease as such, but an unpleasant and dangerous condition, which is very difficult to normalize.The patient's body is weakened, its working capacity decreases, at any time other diseases of the heart or vessels can join dystonia.That is why it is so important to maintain the body and monitor nutrition in every way.Table of contents: The main points of the diet in the VSD What products and how much should I consume?Features of therapeutic nutrition depending on the type of illness
Highlights of the diet with
The most important thing for every patient with this diagnosis is to determine the optimal diet so that he gets the required amount of those nutrients that he needs most.Everyone can manifest the VSD in different ways, it is not always possible to immediately determine the disease and understand how to treat it.But nutrition is very important in this case.
In the absence of serious complications from the heart, blood vessels and digestive system, doctors advise not to sit on a strict diet and not deny yourself the favorite products of .Restrictions for the nervous system will not be useful.But at the same time, it is necessary to control the quality of the products and correctly prepare them in order to maintain the maximum of useful substances.
To quickly cope with the disease and easier to transfer it, you should remember several such basic rules:
- Increase the intake of potassium and magnesium - most of their salts are found in oatmeal, buckwheat, carrots, dried fruits, greens.
- Pay attention to those products that improve blood circulation and vascular status - it is primarily any citrus, fresh fruit and berries.
- Constantly drink green tea and herbal infusions or decoctions to maintain normal blood pressure.
- If there is no propensity for edema and high blood pressure, urinary organs work normally, at least two liters of liquid should be drunk daily.
- Do not forget about the regular use of vegetable juices and salads.
Is alcohol permissible in vegetative-vascular dystonia?Of course not, in large quantities.Although with reduced vascular tone and arterial pressure, doctors recommend taking a little herbal infusions and balms, or a good red wine from natural raw materials. The most important thing is to remember about reasonable measures and not to exceed the therapeutic dosage.
What products and how much should I consume?
Therapeutic diet with vegetative-vascular dystonia implies the use of products of six main groups in clearly balanced amounts.There are no special restrictions - you need everything you want to avoid depression and panic attacks.But some principles still exist. Here are the groups that make up the pyramid of healthy nutrition with the IRR:
- Carbohydrates, B vitamins, iron - all these substances are necessary to maintain the nervous system, you can get them together with bread, pasta, rice and potatoes.These products are consumed per day 6-10 units.One unit for understanding patients is a serving of rice, potatoes or pasta, a slice of bread.
- Vitamins, minerals, vegetable fiber are fresh fruits and vegetables.They are recommended to eat a day from five to eight units.One serving equals a serving of vegetable soup or salad, or vegetable stew, half a glass of fruit juice, any vegetable or a medium-sized fruit.
- Animal proteins and trace elements are meat, fish, nuts, beans and eggs.They are enough to eat a day not more than 2-3 units or a plate of beans, two large spoons of nuts, 100 g of meat or 150 g of poultry and fish, half of a chicken egg.
- Calcium and easily digestible protein are dairy products and milk.They are also recommended to eat in the amount of 2-3 units.This is a portion of cottage cheese, a slice of cheese, a glass of milk, yogurt or kefir.
- Vitamins A, E, K, D - vegetable oils, fats.It is allowed per day to use a tablespoon of sour cream, two tablespoons of vegetable oil, a slice of dietary butter.
In case of vegetative-vascular dystonia, it is necessary to take into account the disease and the overall well-being of the patient.Practice shows that a person usually himself notes what foods are suitable for him, and which ones - only worsen the state of health.
Features of therapeutic nutrition depending on the type of disease
There are three main subspecies of VSD:
- is normotonic.
Hypotonics should eat and drink daily what promotes blood pressure - coffee, tea, and dairy and sour-milk products.
Hypertonics on the contrary need to limit their use, try to abandon salt, marinades and conservation.Preference in this form of vegetative-vascular dystonia is given to cereals, beans, cottage cheese, carrots, fresh greens.
When normotonic VSD is important, it is important to normalize and maintain blood circulation, not allowing blood to thicken very much.This will help citrus and vegetable fats.
Restrict fatty foods and count calories only for those patients who have digestive or overweight problems with .Then you should eat by the hour in small portions and supplement the diet with sports.Every day in the diet should be cereals and soups, vegetables and fruits, fish at least several times a week, be sure to eat nuts and dried fruits.Well, sweets, canned goods, fast food, alcoholic drinks have not benefited anyone.Therefore, even if there are no visible health problems, it is better to refuse them.
With VSD in the body, there is a breakdown from the nervous system, so it is important not only to monitor your diet, but also to maintain a healthy lifestyle, exercise moderately and fully rest.Then you can significantly reduce the manifestation of unpleasant symptoms of the disease and even completely forget about it.