Pumpkin Fresh: Benefit and Harm
Pumpkin is a healthy vegetable for both adults and children.But many simply do not like it, but prefer to eat pumpkin juice - this drink and taste has a pleasant, and color, it can be mixed with other drinks.And what benefits will the body bring to pumpkin fresh?
Chemical composition and calorific value
90% of the pumpkin juice consists of structured water, like many other fresh vegetables.In the composition of the drink under consideration there is a complex of vitamins - A, B, E, K and ascorbic acid.Moreover, the complex of these vitamins is as balanced as possible, therefore it is absorbed by the human body almost completely.
There are micro / macro substances in pumpkin fishes - zinc, potassium, mineral salts, carotene, proteins and even fats.Of all the elements present in the pumpkin juice, vitamin K is considered to be the most valuable - it is rarely found in natural foods, but it is very useful for normal human activity.
Another important element in the beverage is pectin, which actively affects all metabolic processes in the body.
Pumpkin fresh is a low-calorie drink, but it has a great nutritional value, it gives the necessary strength for the work of all organs and systems.
Useful properties of pumpkin juice
First of all, you need to know that pumpkin juice increases blood clotting - this is due to vitamin K, which is present in the beverage.A pectin helps to normalize and stabilize the work of the intestines, cleanse its walls of accumulated "garbage" - it automatically becomes an excellent prevention of constipation.
What else is useful for pumpkin fresh :
- increases, strengthens immunity - this is especially important during seasonal colds;
- cleanses the liver - in many pathologies of this organ, doctors literally prescribe the drink in question as one of the means of complex therapy;
- helps without severe consequences to cope with stress and irritability - the soothing effect will not be fast, but if you accumulate in the body of the right substances from pumpkin juice, no emotional and nervous shocks are terrible;
- reduces the level of "harmful" cholesterol in the blood, improves blood circulation on peripheral vessels;
- stabilizes the central nervous system, improves memory and concentration;
- cleanses the body of toxins, pesticides and radioactive elements.
Contraindications to use and harmful properties of pumpkin fresh
By and large, there is no harm from pumpkin juice at all, but you still need to know some of the characteristics of this drink.
First, it is strictly forbidden to consume pumpkin fresh to people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract against a background of reduced acidity of gastric juice.Even if these diseases are chronic and remain in the stage of remission, there is no need to risk - the aggravation of pathology can not be avoided.
Secondly, pumpkin juice can not be consumed by people who are concerned about diarrhea.Of course, single cases of frustration in the work of the intestines are not a contraindication to the use of the drink in question, but with frequently recurring diarrhea, one must first consult with a doctor.
Third, pumpkin juice can be an allergen.Yes, this happens extremely rarely, but there is a place to be.Therefore, doctors recommend, in case of primary drink, to conduct the simplest allergotest - drink literally 50 ml of pumpkin juice and after 30-40 minutes assess your condition.
Norms for the use of pumpkin fresh
To prevent various diseases and elementary filling of the body with vitamins and important elements, it is enough to drink 100-150 ml of pumpkin juice every morning 30 minutes before eating.If the drink in question is used for an already existing disease, then the indicated dose can be increased 3-4 times - it all depends on how much the person loves the taste of this vegetable.
For children, pumpkin fresh can be consumed in general in unlimited quantities, and if you mix it with carrot, apple juice or add a few drops of lemon juice in fresh, the cocktail will get the most saturated with vitamins.Pumpkin juice in folk medicine
In order not to be mistaken in the quantities and rules of consuming the drink in question, we need to remember a few recommendations from specialists:
- 100 ml of pumpkin juice with added tea spoon of honey will help to get rid of insomnia.
- If urolithiasis is diagnosed, then pumpkin fresh should be consumed 150 ml 3 times a day for 10 days.
Note: for urolithiasis is mandatory before using the beverage in question, you should consult with your doctor about the advisability of such a therapeutic supplement.
- If you want to lose weight an excellent solution will be the unloading days for pumpkin fishes.
- If a person suffers from diabetes, it will also be useful for him to enter into the menu the drink in question.True, with regular use of pumpkin juice, it will be necessary to control the blood sugar level.
- Pumpkin juice can also be used externally - it will accelerate the healing of burns, wounds, eczema and acne.
Please note: pumpkin juice must be prepared immediately before use, since after an hour the drink loses its useful properties.By the way, pumpkin juice, produced by large producers, contains a certain amount of vitamins and useful elements, but it is better to make it yourself from fresh, natural vegetable.Pumpkin fresh is a real "bomb" for the body!
The mass of vitamins, a rich set of micro / macro elements, mineral salts and even just its sunny color will certainly affect your health only positively.