Peanuts: benefit and harm
If you ask any person who uses peanuts - "what is this", he will answer without hesitation - "nut".How great a surprise can be if it is put before the fact that according to the scientific classification it is a legume crop.Than to consider such product - a bean or a nut, solve, from this benefit of a peanut will not decrease.What exactly it is, you will learn from this article.
Chemical composition of peanuts
Nutritional information 100 g:
- Caloric value: 552 kcal
- Proteins: 26,3 gr
- Fat: 45,2 gr
- Carbohydrates: 9,9 gr
See wholeList »
- Dietary fiber: 8.1 g
- Water: 7.9 g
- Ash: 2.6 g
- Saturated fatty acids: 8.3 g
- Mono and disaccharides: 4.2 grams
- Starch: 5,7 gr
- Calcium: 76 mg
- Magnesium: 182 mg
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Cal: ASYLASAS
- Iron: 5 mg
- Zinc: 3.27 mg
- Copper: 1144Mcg
- Manganese: 1,934 mg
- Selenium: 7.2 μg
As you can see, this product is characterized by a unique concentration of a huge amount of substances, without which it is impossible for a person to function fully.And even this list is not a complete list of all components of peanuts.
The use of peanuts
Given this multi-component composition, one can already imagine what a peanut is useful for - it is the stabilization of virtually all vital organs and systems of the human body.
The most important manifestations of the effect of this product are the following:
- powerful antioxidant effect;
- prophylaxis of heart and stomach diseases;
- effective control of neoplasms of malignant nature;
- rejuvenation of the body and slowing its aging;
- stabilization of the nervous system: mild sedative, tonic - if there is a decline in strength;
- promotes cell regeneration and growth;
- improved memory, focus and hearing;
- normalization of the urogenital and circulatory system, including the purification of blood and liver from cholesterol;
- increase in blood clotting.
Important: although peanuts are very useful, it is not recommended for children under 3 years of age not to provoke pathological conditions.Further - you can enter the diet, starting with minimal portions, if there are no contraindications for the health of the baby.
Despite such a wide range of positive effects, peanuts also have contraindications. Let's look at them in more detail:
- Hypersensitivity to one of the chemical components.It is after peanuts, not any other nuts, that reactions of varying complexity - from skin rash to anaphylactic shock - are most often manifested.
- Since this product thickens the blood, it is inadmissible to use it in any dishes for people who suffer from varicose veins.
- You can not use peanuts and those who suffer from arthrosis, arthritis or gout, since it has a high protein content.
- High fat concentration is not always acceptable for diabetics or those who are struggling with obesity( reference to treating obesity).
Important: opinion of scientific researchers on whether peanuts can be dispensed to pregnant women.Some argue that categorically it is impossible for the reason that foreign proteins can cause irreparable harm to the developing child.Others do not see anything criminal if a woman in the position sometimes uses a useful peanut, provided she does not have allergies to this product.
Peanuts are widely used in cosmetology and folk medicine.On the basis of this product, many different masks are prepared for the skin and hair, as well as broths that save from all kinds of ailments.
To quickly cure laryngitis
Herbalists recommend preparing a decoction of 2 glasses of water and 60 g of peanut kernels.After boiling and boiling the mixture for about 10 minutes, it is taken in accordance with Art.A day - 3-4 times.
In order to advance its immunity in the season of spreading the viruses
It is enough to take 7-10 drops of tincture from fried peanuts and vodka.Proportion for cooking: 1 tsp.Grains per ¼ st.Of an alcoholic beverage.It is best to drink a drop of milk.
The easiest recipe for maintaining elasticity, elasticity and cleanness of the skin
Applying rubbing movements of peanut butter.And if it is heated and used regularly in this way, you can even remove facial wrinkles.Knowing what a peanut is bad for, but using it correctly, you can only benefit from it and always be healthy and beautiful.Take care of yourself!