Therapeutic masks for giving hair volume
Every woman knows how problematic to provide volume to her hair.But even if there is no time and financial opportunities to regularly visit beauty salons, you can pay attention to methods of increasing the volume of hair with the help of improvised means.By the way, even experienced stylists consider this decision reasonable.Contents: What makes hair voluminous Rules for the use of home masks for volume of hair Recipes of masks for giving hair volume
What makes hair voluminousWe recommend that you read:
It is believed that it is blond hair that is characterized by dryness, thinness and lack of volume.But why, in that case, do dark-haired women complain about the lack of volume?The thing is that cortex is present in the ringlets - the substance on which the volume depends, it is 80% of this figure.
It turns out that it is the total content of the cortex and makes the hair more voluminous.It is hair masks from improvised means that create the most favorable conditions for the cortex, in addition, they affect the health of the hair follicle, promote the growth of absolutely healthy hair.
Rules for the use of home hair masks for the volume of hair
In order for the effect of home masks to make hair volume real, you need to remember some rules for the procedures of .What the professionals say about it:
- Masks need to be rubbed into the skin of the head - this will help improve blood microcirculation, the intake of more vitamins and nutrients to the hair follicles.
- The home mask for giving the hair volume should be rubbed with the pads of the fingers with strong circular motions.Simultaneously with this nails, you need to slightly lift the roots of the hair above the scalp.
- Be sure to create a greenhouse effect such masks - put on a shower cap, wrap your head with a plastic bag or put on a cellophane bag and cover your head with a towel.
- The mask should be washed off with warm water with a shampoo suitable for the hair type, the final rinsing of the hair should be done using decoctions of medicinal plants.A very good effect is the addition of a few drops of essential oils to the rinse aid.
- After rinsing the hair with decoction of herbs on semi-moist locks, you need to apply a couple of drops of essential oil - it is rubbed into the scalp and massaged by lifting the roots of the hairs with the nails.
- Any course of using masks to give the volume of hair needs to be completely gone.It is believed that the desired effect can be achieved only with a 2-3-time application of masks per week for 2 months.After the end of this period, it is necessary to continue for 30 days, once a week to continue the procedures - so to speak, to fix the result.
Please note: masks for giving volume to hair do not have any effect on the condition of the hair itself, therefore, in addition it will be necessary to use other means.We recommend reading:
Mask recipes for giving hair volume
If necessary, improve the scalp and give a firm volume to the hair, you need to pay attention to the usual yeast.This product contains a balanced complex of vitamins and minerals that will quickly solve the task.
Recipes of masks for giving volume to hair with yeast:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dry yeast and 3 teaspoons of water, add the protein of one chicken egg to the resulting mass.Mask the massage on the scalp with massage movements, lifting slightly the tips of the hair.Cover the head with polyethylene and a towel, leave the "compress" for 2 hours and then wash off the mask with warm water and shampoo.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to the mushy mass of dry yeast and water - this mask will not only give the hair volume, but will "work" as a nutrient.
Please note: after masks for giving volume to hair with yeast rinse curls is advisable decoction of chamomile pharmacy.
Stylists recommend making a mask of egg white or yolk - it will necessarily give the right volume to your hair. Here is the most popular and effective recipe:
- Mix egg white, 1 tablespoon dry yeast and 3 tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix everything thoroughly with a mixer or whisk until a thick foam forms - this will be mousse.
- The mask-mousse is applied to the scalp with massage movements, a "greenhouse" effect is created in the head.
- The duration of the procedure is 2 hours, after which the hair is washed with shampoo and rinsed with a decoction of medicinal plants.
Masks based on mustard powder also have a good effect - they not only give volume to the hair, but also improve blood circulation in the scalp, nutrition of hair follicles. It should be borne in mind that masks using mustard powder should be applied according to certain rules:
- Mustard powder will cause burning of the scalp - this is a natural process.If the burning is too strong, then immediately wash off the mask and next time put in it a smaller amount of mustard powder.
- Be sure to add a few drops of natural vegetable oil, for example olive or corn, to the mustard-based mask.
- Mask with mustard is advisable to apply to dirty hair - the scalp is abundantly covered with the secretion of the sebaceous glands, which reduces the risk of irritation.
Well, actually, and the recipe for mustard hair mask:
- Mix dry yeast with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Mix honey and mustard powder in a 1: 2 ratio, respectively.
- After the yeast begins to ferment( a foam forms), connect the two mixtures and apply the mask to the scalp.
- Cover the head with polyethylene and a towel, the time of the procedure is 1 hour.
Normal home masks can achieve the desired result, but do not get carried away by them either.It is enough only 2 months of active procedures to give volume to hair, and further use of the means described in the article should be coordinated with professionals.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapist of the highest qualification category