Merloux: benefit and harm
Merlouz is a very prolific fish that lives in the waters of the Atlantic and Pacific.On sale, it is mainly represented under the name "Heck", which is also correct, since these 2, as well as dozens of other species of codfish, belong to the detachment group.Useful properties of the jellyfish are difficult to overestimate - it is a universal and very tasty food.How exactly is a beneficial effect on the human body, in whose diet the dishes from this fish are included, and whether there are contraindications to the use of the feces, you will learn from this article.
Chemical composition of the ASL4ASD
The whole fish, first of all, is valued for its low caloric content and the availability of healthy fats.In the throat they are present in a greater concentration than in any other cod, but smaller than in other types of fish - this is about 4%.
- Calories: 86.0 kcal
- Proteins: 16.6 g
- Fat: 2.2 g
Show the full list »
- Calcium: 30 mg
- Magnesium35 mg
- Sodium: 75 mg
- Potassium 335 mg
- Phosphorus: 240 mg
- Chlorine: 165 mg
- Sulfur: 200 mg
- Vitamin PP( niacin equivalent)( PP): 4.3 mg
- Vitamin E( TE)( E( TE)): 0.4 mg
- Vitamin C( C): 0.5 mg
- Vitamin B9folic acid)( B9): 11.1 g
- Vitamin B6( pyridoxine)( B6): 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B2( riboflavin)( B2): 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B1( thiamine)( B1): 0.12 mg
- vitamin A( RE)( A( RE)): 10 g
- vitamin PP( PP): 1.3 mg
- vitamin A( A): 0.01 mg
- Iron: 0.7 mg
- zinc: 0.9 mg
- Iodine 160 mcg
- Copper 135 mcg
- Manganese: 0.12 mg
- Selenium: 12.6
- mcg Chromium 55 mcg
- Fluoro 700 mcg Molybdenum
- 4 mcg
- Nickel: 7 μg
- Cobalt: 20 mMr.
Important: a component composition, as well as the usefulness of all its elements are the basic fact that the consumption of hake recommended even for small children - from 1 year.White meat rarely causes allergies, but it is characterized by softness and pleasant taste.At the same time, even a small amount of such fish in the diet allows you to get to the growing body all the necessary nutrients.Given the fact that there are very few bones in the hake and they can be easily removed during cooking, parents' feelings that the child may be choking are not fully justified.
Useful properties of the
The following are the most important aspects of the beneficial effect:
- Stabilization of the metabolism;
- Support of the cardiovascular system;
- Antioxidant property - due to this, the hull is recommended to be used as a dietary product in the recovery period after various diseases;
- Prophylaxis of development of tumors, diabetes, atherosclerosis;
- Normalization of the nervous system and gastrointestinal tract;
- Prophylaxis of endocrine diseases.
important : benefits of hake combined with a very low calorie - is the foundation to take it as a staple food in the development of weight loss scheme.In addition, it is recommended to use the heck pregnant, because it is the source of all the necessary substances to maintain a good health of the future mother and a growing body.
Harm to the ASL133ASD
It is difficult to say what is harmful to the hull - as such, there are no contraindications.The only thing to consider is the individual intolerance of any fish and seafood.
Useful tips for preparing
Merlaus prepare very quickly and easily:
- To fry, just hold it in the pan on each side for only 3-4 minutes.It is no longer necessary, since then it will be dry.
- For a small child, you can make a hake in a double boiler - just cut the fillets in small pieces, add carrots and a little salt.Cooking time - 30 minutes.
- To eliminate the specific smell that becomes noticeable at the end of the preparation of the hull, add greens that have a subtle smell, such as dill or parsley, to the prepared dish.
Now you know everything about the benefits and harm of the jellyfish.Do not be afraid to experiment, regularly include hake in the menu and evaluate how amazingly tasty and useful dishes can be from this fish.