Diet for fatty hepatosis
Fatty hepatosis is a pathology in which liver cells, because of excessive fat deposits, cease to perform their direct functions.This leads to a variety of dystrophies of the tissues, slowing the rate of blood flow in the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.Such destruction processes lead to the fact that liver cells can be gradually replaced by a connective, scar tissue, which can easily be transformed into cirrhous or oncological lesions.
Because the reasons for the formation of fatty hepatosis lie in the failure to comply with food norms and rules, a lot of bad habits and abuse of medicines, gastroenterologists rightly believe that the use of a special diet during treatment can significantly help stop the pathological process and restore the body in a shorter period.Table of contents: Importance of dieting in the treatment of fatty hepatosis Diet №5 for fatty hepatosis Menu table №5 for liver pathology What can not be eaten with fatty hepatosis?Menu for the week with fatty hepatosis
The importance of dieting in the treatment of fatty hepatosis
From a patient suffering from fatty hepatosis and deciding to get rid of it with the help of diet therapy, it will be necessary, together with a gastroenterologist, to select a special type of food that helps achieve the following goals:
- restoration of liver function;
- normalization of the performance of the liver of its main functions:
- regeneration of damaged cells and tissues;
- significant reduction in cholesterol;
- leads to the point of normal level of fat metabolism;
- Obtaining the body sufficient glycogen, capable of delivering glucose to those organs and tissues that it requires;
- normalization of the formation and supply of bile, which plays an important role in neutralizing toxic substances entering the patient
The diet for fatty hepatosis consists in the use of products on the menu containing the following amount of substances daily:
- animal fat - less70 g;
- protein - up to 200 g.
Food should not contain dangerous to sick cholesterol and purine.
It is recommended to eat no less than 5-6 times a day.Dishes should be very little sweetened or salted, necessarily a high content of carbohydrates in them, as well as fibers necessary for the gastrointestinal tract.
In the process of getting rid of this hepatic pathology, a patient should drink at least 2-2.5 liters of fluid per day for accelerated elimination of toxins from the body, successful recovery and normalization of digestion and absorption processes.
Diet No. 5 for fatty hepatosis
The products used can only be cooked or steamed.Fried is prohibited in any form and quantity, from smoked foods and salines should be completely discarded.
Diet number 5, prescribed for fatty hepatosis, can not only lower the level of cholesterol, but also significantly help in combating excess kilograms.
While following this table, you should not eat foods that contain essential oils and various catalyst substances that can irritate the gastrointestinal tract.The products are completely balanced.The fractional way of eating is able to disperse the metabolism and speed up the processes of excretion and absorption.
If you do not like water as the accepted liquid, then you can use the fruit drinks or herbal teas .
Menu table №5 for liver pathology
The main dishes for fatty hepatosis in composition can be meat and fish.The garnish must be easy to digest.For breakfast it is permissible to eat milk porridges and eggs.
What dishes can I prepare:
- vegetable soups or milk, prepared with the content of low-fat milk and water 50/50;
- lean meat with the removal of any films, cartilage, tendons( turkey, rabbit, beef, chicken breast);
- white and red fish with low fat content( jellyfish, cod, sea bass, hake, pollock);
- egg yolk no more than 1 time per day, the protein can be used without any restrictions;
- omelets are exclusively steamed;
- greens and lettuce, rhubarb;
- bread of second freshness;
- dry biscuits without yeast, biscuits;
- any dairy products with low fat content;
- macaroni from durum wheat;
- fruits, dried fruits;
- some spices: dill, parsley, but it's best to use fresh, not dried ones;
- not strong tea, herbal infusions and decoctions, compotes and fruit drinks with low sugar content;
- use of unprocessed olive oil is permissible.
It is best to cook vegetable soups without pre-roasting ingredients, preferably from fresh or frozen vegetables.
Over time, when the condition improves, it will be possible to dilute diets with dishes from baked fish and meat, then the discomfort from changing the power supply system can be significantly reduced.
During the diet, you must carefully monitor the volume and weight of portions and avoid overeating .Too much of the products consumed at a time can significantly damage, stretching the stomach and contributing to the increase in fatty deposits.In addition, a large amount of food that enters the stomach and intestines several times a day, leads to the fact that food does not have time to digest, it can stagnate and provoke inflammatory processes.
What can not be eaten with fatty hepatosis?
During treatment for this pathology, the patient should strive to ensure that the functions of his liver are restored as quickly as possible.That is why the dietary table is sparing enough.
In order for the damaged organ to recover and serve as long as possible, the following products should be completely excluded during treatment:
- strong tea and coffee;
- meat and fish broth;
- fatty meats and fish;
- fresh white bread, spicy and sweet buns;
- sauces based on mayonnaise and ketchup;
- onion, garlic, spicy seasonings;
- fat and other products containing a large amount of cooking oil;
- ice cream and other desserts, with a high content of fat.
All these products can be eaten afterwards, after the body completely get rid of the disease.However, their abuse is also prohibited for healthy people, not only for those who are at risk of provoking again the formation of high levels of fat deposits in the liver.
Menu for the week with fatty hepatosis
The approximate menu for the week for patients recommended by table number 5 is shown in the table:
Konev Alexander, the therapist