Benefits and harms of the Chumise
Chumise is one of the oldest cereal crops, the use of which is natural in various Asian countries.In its essence, this is a wild rice, which due to a special component composition acquires a darker shade.What is the use of chumise and whether there are any contraindications to the application, you will learn from this article.
Wild black rice grows not in any conditions.Since this plant requires a specific climate, only parts of America, Canada, Australia and the Middle East are suitable for its cultivation.It is this factor that causes a fairly high price of cereals, although the benefit of the Chumise fully justifies it.
Interesting! Homeland of the Chumise of India, where until now a large number of its varieties grow.The remains of this culture were found on shards from dishes dating from 7,000 BC.And in China, black rice appeared and became one of the usual food items of 5 000 BC.In Europe, it came only in the 4th century AD.With the ships of Alexander the Great.
Composition and caloric content of
Unlike conventional rice, saturated mainly with starch, the useful properties of the chumise are significantly higher due to the high content of the following chemical elements.
- Vitamins - A, B( almost the whole group), E, C, K, PP.
- Dietary fiber, fiber, ash.
- Carbohydrates, proteins, fats, water.
- Minerals - iron, copper, zinc, manganese, selenium.
- The trace elements are sodium, potassium and calcium, magnesium, phosphorus.
- Antioxidants, flavonoids, pectins.
The calorie content of the chumise, depending on the method of preparation, is from 160 to 357 units.Being a nutritious product, the use of which can leave a feeling of saturation for several hours, wild rice is well absorbed and does not weight the digestive organs.
Chumise - useful properties
To overestimate the benefit of the chumise is rather difficult, because its regular use allows:
- to improve the condition of muscles;
- to support the stable functioning of the immune system;
- normalize metabolic processes of substances in the body;
- gently cleanse the body of toxins and remove toxins from it;
- to stabilize the hormonal background and composition of the blood;
- strengthen the cardiovascular system;
- improve the work of the nervous system, including this croup for those who are constantly suffering from insomnia and are subject to stress;
- adjust the shape and weight of the body, since the useful properties of the chumise are also in the correct burning of excess fat;
- normalize blood pressure, prevent the development of a stroke, heart attack;
- to increase the intensity of brain activity;
- to stop inflammatory processes.
Cereals are also used in various cosmetic products.Especially valuable is this rice for strengthening hair, nails.
Important! It is recommended that Chumise be introduced into the diet of pregnant women and nursing mothers, since it is during this period that the body needs a lot of vitamins and nutrients.
No harm was observed from the chumise.The only restriction can be individual intolerance, for example, with a general allergy to cereals.
But to abuse wild rice, too, is not necessary, not to provoke constipation and other disruptions in the digestive system.The use of any product should be adjusted in reasonable amounts.
Interesting! Rice grains are used not only as a nutritional product.Invented them and artistic use.Very interesting and unusual look souvenirs with paintings on rice grains.Such art originated in India and Turkey many years ago and today has reached perfection.
Useful tips for use in cooking
Black wild rice is somewhat different in the way it is made from the more conventional white grains.If you decide to evaluate the benefit of the Chumise on yourself and prepare it, consider some recommendations.
- Before cooking the croup, it should be soaked for about three hours, so the product will acquire even more valuable properties.
- It is undesirable to take enamel cookware for cooking this grain, as it can be colored.
- To get a tasty dish, it's best to combine the chumise with nuts and legumes, Japanese sauce or sesame seeds.
- Suitable wild rice as a side dish to meat, fish, and also combined well with vegetables.