Peach: benefit and harm
Romantically delicate fruit Europeans discovered for themselves in travels on Persia.For a long time it was called the "Persian apple", but its native land in the east of the continent, in China - only there peaches grow in the wild.In the mountains of the province of Shenxi, relic peach groves have been preserved.On the Great Silk Road, dried fruits fell into Central Asia and then to Europe.
Wild peaches are harsh, but, cultivating these varieties, people, in alliance with nature, created a real masterpiece - a delicate delicious fruit that hides the juicy pulp behind a warm fluffy skin.
On the Europeans, the fruit made an indelible impression, it even became a symbol of. .. truth, sincerity.It was often portrayed by artists of the Renaissance: a peach with a leaf can be seen in the hands of a noble lady or a Madonna with a baby.The leaf symbolized a person's language, and the fruit is the heart, all together - speech, coming from the heart, that is, truthful, sincere.
Nutritional information 100 g:
- Calories: 45 kcal
- Proteins: 0,9 gr
- Fats: 0,1 gr
- Carbohydrates: 9,5 g
See the full list»
- Vitamin PP: 0.7 mg
- Beta-carotene: 0.5 mg
- Vitamin A): 83 μg
- Vitamin B1( thiamine): 0.04 mg
- Vitamin B2( riboflavin): 0.08 mg
- Vitamin B5( pantothenic): 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B6( pyridoxine): 0,06 mg
- Vitamin B( folic): 8 μg
- Vitamin C: 10 mg
- Vitamin E( TE): 1.1 mg
- Vitamin H( biotin): 0.4 μg
- Vitamin PP( Niacin equivalent): 0.8 mg
- Iron: 0.6 mg
- Zinc: 0.1 mg
- Iodine: 2 μg
- Copper: 50 μg
- Manganese: 0.14 mg
- Chromium: 14 μg
- Fluoride:22 μg
- Silicon: 10 mg
- Lithium: 3 μg
- Aluminum: 650 μg
- Nickel: 4 μg
As a juicy fruit containing a favorable complex of minerals, the peach saturates the body with life-giving moisture,To look, to keep in order blood vessels and brain tissue.This is facilitated by a rich vitamin complex, including vitamins A, E and group B.
Soft fiber activates the work of the intestines.The esters of acetic, valeric, caprylic and formic acids give the peach a peculiar, delicate, slightly bitter flavor.The peach is incredibly rich in potassium and iron, that is, it helps to support the work of the cardiovascular system.
How useful is the peach?Yes, already because it is a delicacy, very beautiful and fragrant fruit, but in addition, it is a storehouse of useful and scarce substances. Useful properties of a peach help to fight against ailments, it has a healthy effect for serious enough violations:
- Increases the level of erythrocytes in the blood - the iron in it is twice more than in apples.
- Strengthens the heart - potassium in a fresh peach is greater than in other berries and fruits.
- Stimulates appetite and has a beneficial effect on the digestive organs, helps absorb fatty foods with reduced acidity, and removes heartburn.
- Cleans the intestines, removes toxins and toxins.
- Strengthens the immune link - thanks to a complex of vitamins and amino acids.
- Has a tonic, invigorating effect.
- Rejuvenates the skin cells - adds moisture to them, eliminating flabbiness.
Important : Peach cherries for pregnant women - no doubt.These fruits are salutary in toxicosis: they help detoxify the body, reduce nausea, compensate for potassium losses and relieve hypokalemia, quickly restore strength.
To children, juice from peach helps restore the appetite caused by low acidity, fight anemia and lethargy.He must necessarily be present in the children's menu for up to one and a half years, including, due to the high content of phosphorus, which contributes to the formation of higher nervous activity.
Serious contra-indication of the peach - increased acidity of the gastric juice, otherwise restrictions apply to the moderation in its use:
- If you drink peach juice in liters, it can have a strong diuretic effect - it is useful in urolithiasis, butIt is harmful to the cores, since the losses of potassium will be great.
- Increased hemoglobin can affect coagulation of the blood: with hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis or atherosclerosis, it is necessary to receive the recommendations of the attending physician.
- Do not give peaches to young children in the evening - this increases nervous excitement and interferes with healthy sleep.
The main thing that a peach is harmful is the content of poisonous hydrocyanic acid in its bones.Their peculiar bitter taste can tempt children at the age when they are prone to experiment, at 9 to 12 years old.From one bone, nothing terrible will not happen - they, incidentally, are used in the production of aromatic liqueurs - but it is still better that children know about the danger.
Important: peeling peach skin, we deprive ourselves of a significant portion of potassium and fiber.Therefore, it is better for children to give nectar by grinding a peach together with a peel.If you lose your appetite, they are given half a glass of juice 15 minutes before eating - but not in the evening, so as not to excite before going to bed.
In case of gastrointestinal problems, peach should be peeled before use: scald with boiling water and make a cross-cut - skin can easily be peeled off.