Arnovka: benefit and harm
Arnovka is one of the varieties of wheat, which has long been a symbol of health and prosperity.Useful properties arnovki fully confirm these traditions.A few centuries ago she was invariably present on the table, both on weekdays and on holiday feasts.
Interesting! The origin of this cereal is ambiguous.Some claim that it was grown in Albania and got its name from the Arnaut people.Others - that was known even in Egypt and Asia more than 10 thousand years ago.But the fact that this cereal - one of the first was domesticated, does not cause any doubts.Today it is grown in Europe, Africa, America and Australia, although it was introduced to the last continent only 200 years ago.
Composition and chemical properties of
The useful properties of the arnowink slightly vary, depending on whether the hard is a grade or soft.Soft are mainly used for the production of flour, since they include a minimum amount of gluten.Of the hard varieties grind croup, make pasta.
Nutritional information 100 g:
- Proteins: 15.33 g
- Fat: 1.73 g
- Carbohydrates: 82.67 g
- Caloric value: 421.33 kcal
The name "arnovka" is appropriated to spring wheat, which has a beautiful goldenTint due to the high concentration of carotene. In addition to this substance,
- contains vitamins - A, E, D, B, K;
- carbohydrates - fructose, glucose, lactose, starch, they constitute 50 to 70% of the total component composition;
- amino acids, proteins, fats;
- iron, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, calcium;
- iodine, zinc, boron, molybdenum, titanium, chromium, fluorine, strontium, silicon, silver.
Useful properties of the
The chemical composition of cereals determines its usefulness.It consists in the following beneficial effects on the human body.
- Strengthening the immunity, so it is recommended for use in the autumn-winter period.
- Regulation of the metabolism, making this cereal suitable for diet and people who are trying to lose weight.
- Lowering of the amount of cholesterol, normalization of glucose, hemoglobin in the blood, due to which the general condition of the vascular and cardiac systems is stabilized, the pressure is normalized, and the overall condition of diabetes mellitus is improved.
- The presence of B group vitamins in combination with magnesium and other macro-, microelements provide an improvement in the activity of the brain.
- Calcium helps to strengthen bone mass and prevents joint diseases.
Useful properties arnovki were noted and in cosmetology. Its constant use and application of masks based on such wheat gives a noticeable result in the form:
- strong nails;
- shining hair;
- smooth clean skin.
With the help of a diet based on arnovki for a week, you can remove up to 4 kg of excess weight.
In addition, the use of arnovki is expressed:
- in improving vision;
- in the normalization of digestion;
- in the strengthening of the nervous system;
- in the removal of toxins and toxins from the body, including residual elements of medicinal products;
- in the treatment of dysbiosis, diarrhea and other disorders of the digestive system.
The whole complex of beneficial effects is very valuable for those people who lead an active lifestyle and strive to organize a healthy diet.
It is recommended to include Arnowku in the food allowance:
- to athletes;
- to people exposed to constant stress;
- to persons conducting intense intellectual activity;
- to people whose professional activities are associated with heavy physical labor;
- for pregnant women and children from 1 year;
- people of advanced age.
Important! Contraindications arnovka has not, except for individual intolerance of cereals.
Useful tips for use in cooking
Arnovka is a universal product.The cereal is perfectly combined with mushrooms, meat, fish, vegetables, eggs, honey, nuts and berries. It can be used as:
- bases for baking, desserts - puddings, soufflé, casseroles;
- component of soups;
- basic dishes;
- component of cold starters;Flour for cooking bread.
To make the dishes as tasty as you would expect, it is advisable to thoroughly rinse the grains and fry them in vegetable oil before cooking.