Prostatin candles: brief instructions, analogues of the preparation
Jul 08, 2018
Prostate adenoma and prostatitis are the most common diseases in urology.By the age of 80, the development of these pathologies in men reaches 80%, and in every tenth patient, diseases are diagnosed up to 40 years.Table of contents: Description of the preparation Composition of the drug Pharmacological action Side effects Instructions for the use of suppositories Prostatilen Analogues Prostatilena
The use of candles is not to everyone's liking, but their application has certain advantages:
- painless introduction;
- does not compromise the integrity of the skin, as with injection;
- maximum concentration of active substance in the affected organ;
- gradual absorption of the drug as the drug dissolves;
- long-term active substance concentration.
Description of the preparation
Prostatitis is used in the following cases:
- urination disorders;
- is a prostate of chronic and acute form;
- pathology of the vessels of the prostate;
- prostate adenoma;
- after operations on the prostate and bladder.
Important! Do not recommend taking medicine alone.Preliminary it is necessary to pass inspection to establish the diagnosis and determine the degree of development of the pathology .
Composition of the preparation
Extract of the prostate is the main active substance of the drug Prostatilen.
In addition, the composition includes the auxiliary components dimethyl sulfoxide and macrogol.
Also available are "Prostatylene-zinc" suppositories containing alpha-tocopherol and zinc sulphate enriched.
Prostatilen is a combined drug that affects the prostate gland in a complex manner.
Has a strong organotropic effect.Already after the first application, the puffiness of the male gland is significantly reduced due to the anti-inflammatory effect of the drug.
Prostatilen normalizes the full secretion production through epithelial cells, relieves inflammation and prevents thrombosis of venules-small blood vessels.
Prevents stagnation of blood in the small pelvis, stimulating microcirculation in the vessels of the prostate.
Favorably affects the protective functions of the body of men: increases immunity, strengthens the walls of the bladder, destroys pathogenic microorganisms in the prostate gland.
In addition, the drug normalizes the sexual sphere, positively affects the quality of seminal fluid, increasing the number and mobility of spermatozoa.
Prostatilen is well tolerated, but the following side effects can occur:
- body rash and itching in the anus;
- exacerbation of hemorrhoids;
Important! The drug is prescribed only to men.
Contraindications for use
- Age under 18 years.
- Assign with caution in: thromboembolism, endarteritis and pathological narrowing of venous, arterial vessels.
- Contraindicated appointment with special sensitivity to the components of the drug or their complete intolerance.
Instructions for the use of candles Prostatilen
Therapy with candles is carried out by the course.Its duration is from five to ten days. In the treatment of prostate adenoma, the course can be increased to two weeks.
The multiplicity and dosage of the drug is determined individually.As a rule, prescribe the administration of suppositories once a day.
Instructions for the use of candles:
- a candle is injected into the anal opening, previously emptying the intestine;
- if the bowel is not naturally evacuated, it is cleared with an enema;
- before application, the candle is moistened with water, then injected into the rectum as deeply as possible;
- after the drug is recommended to lie down for half an hour.
- Prostopin. Complex of medicinal components consisting of bee products.Applied for the treatment of prostatitis in acute and chronic form, prostate adenoma, decreased potency and infectious lesions of the prostate.
- Prostatylene-zinc. Issued in the form of candles.Contain vitamin E, zinc, which improves sexual function.
- Uroprost. is similar in composition to Prostatilen.
- Vitaprost. Has a wide range of actions.Virtually not inferior in effectiveness to Prostatilen.The preparation contains an extract of the prostate gland of animals.Vitaprost plus contains an antibiotic and a natural antibacterial agent.This makes the drug indispensable in the treatment of prostatitis in acute and chronic form, provoked by pathogenic microflora.
- Prostakor and Samprost. Complete analogues of the preparation.
Prostatilen is an effective remedy that is prescribed exclusively by a specialist.Do not self-medicate, as the result can only be achieved after a complete examination.
Radevich Igor Tadeushevich, the doctor of the sexopathologist-andrologist of 1 category