How to Take Cystone
Jul 09, 2018
The prevalence of diseases of the urinary system is quite high and doctors often prescribe to such patients the drug Cyston, which is one of the components of the complex therapy of various urological pathologies.This drug has a mild diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.If the patient regularly uses Cyston, the amount of allocated urine is increased, and along with it, pus, mucus and infectious agents are removed from the urinary tract.
Cyston is a herbal medicinal product that is available in tablet form.Tablets have biconvex round shape, brown color and small multi-colored blotches.Table of contents:
Composition of Cystone
The composition of the drug in question contains more than 14 extracts:
- Silicon lime - has a diuretic effect, has the ability to dissolve stones;
- rough straw - has a diuretic and antispasmodic effect;
- feces heartwood - dissolves oxalate stones, has astringent and diuretic effect;
- cleansed mineral resin - improves the digestive system, stabilizes metabolic processes and normalizes urination;
- dedimocarpus stems - has a diuretic effect;
- rash filmy - has antiseptic effect;
- is multi-leaved - it has a diuretic effect, relieves irritation, reduces the intensity of the inflammatory process;
- ashy ash - reduces bladder spasms, helps with urination disorders;
- calcareous ligulate - dissolves stones in the bladder and kidneys, has astringent, diuretic and antimicrobial effect.
Combining all the above information, it can be confidently asserted that Cyston has a powerful diuretic effect, promotes the dissolution of stones, reduces the intensity of the inflammatory process, and has a weak antimicrobial effect.The use of Cyston, combined with antibacterial drugs, increases the effect of the latter, which ultimately reduces the likelihood of recurrence of diseases by a factor of 10.
Indications for use Cystone
This drug is prescribed for almost all known pathologies of the urinary system, but only as part of complex therapy.That is, Cyston can not be used as the main drug - the effect of complete cure will not be.
Indications for the use of Cyston are:
- Postoperative periods - the drug in this case will act as a preventative against the formation of kidney stones.
- Kidney stones( phosphate and litholysilicate) are diagnosed - the components that make up the Cyston contribute to their destruction.
- Urethritis, pyelonephritis, pyelitis, inflammation of the bladder, proceeding in an acute form.If these diseases have a chronic form, then the drug in question is appropriate to take during periods of remission, which will serve to prevent exacerbation.
- Found stones that were formed by urate and uric acid.
- Urinary incontinence in women.
- In the urine, the patient has sand( crystalluria).
In addition, Cyston is prescribed for gout, impaired urination, stones in the salivary gland tract.
Contraindications for the administration of Cystone
The drug in question does not have any toxic effect, therefore it is perceived by the body of patients well. But nevertheless, there are clear contraindications to its use:
- susceptibility to allergic reactions - as part of Cyston there are a large number of medicinal plants that in some patients can trigger an attack of a powerful allergic reaction;
- diameter of stones is more than 10 mm - determined by ultrasound examination;
- Serous Pollinosis - during periods of exacerbation of this disease, the intake of the drug is categorically prohibited, during periods of remission - it is necessary to take Cyston neatly and only after receiving permission from the attending physician.
Please note: does not cause overdose or side effects when taking Cyston.
Cyston in pregnancy
Is it possible to use this medication for women during pregnancy?This issue is still controversial.It is possible to recommend to address such patients to "their" gynecologist and get a recommendation from a specialist.Some doctors claim that Cyston is dangerous during pregnancy, while some prefer to impose contraindications on this drug only if the pregnant woman has a history of allergy.
How to take Cyston
Despite the relative safety of the drug in question, you need to strictly follow the rules for its use for different age groups of patients.
How to take Cyston to children
- When treating infectious processes :
- for children aged 2-6 years: half the capsule;
- for children aged 6-154 years: 1 capsule three times a day.
The duration of taking Cyston is 4-6 weeks at the discretion of the attending physician.
- For exacerbation of chronic infectious diseases :
- children aged 2-6 years: one capsule;
- children aged 6-14 years: half the capsule twice a day.
The duration of application of Cyston is 6-10 weeks at the discretion of the attending physician.
- For urolithiasis :
- children aged 2-6 years: half the capsule;
- children aged 6-14 years: one capsule three times a day.
The reception of the Cyston in this case will be long, until the exit of the stone.
- In acute renal colic :
- children aged 2-6 years: half-capsule;
- children aged 6-14 years: 1 capsule twice a day.
The drug is continued until the acute symptoms of renal colic disappear.
- As prevention :
- children aged 2-6 years: one capsule;
- children aged 6-14 years: half capsule three times a day.
Duration of admission is 4-5 months.
How to take Cyston to adults
- For urolithiasis: 2 capsules three times a day for 3 months, then 1 capsule three times a day until the stone comes out.Duration of reception in some cases can be and half a year.
- For infectious diseases: 2 capsules three times a day.Duration of admission is 6-10 weeks.
- In acute renal colic: 2 capsules twice a day until the symptoms disappear completely.
- In case of exacerbation of chronic infectious processes: 2 capsules twice a day.The duration of taking an average of 7-8 weeks.
- For the prevention of stone formation: 1 capsule three times a day for 4-5 months.
Please note: is not worth waiting for the quick healing effect of taking Cyston.Therefore, it should be only one of the components of complex therapy, since otherwise the pathology will progress, which is fraught with serious complications.
Any medication must be approved by a specialist.Is not an exception and Tsiston - it can cause a powerful allergic reaction, which will worsen the state of health.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category