Diet for hemorrhoids
Most of the worsening of almost all chronic diseases is associated with malnutrition.Even hemorrhoids can become aggravated precisely against the backdrop of a disturbed diet, and the patients do not even think about what they themselves do to themselves worse - with constant adherence to dietary nutrition, one can at all avoid exacerbation of hemorrhoids.Table of contents: General rules for feeding with hemorrhoids Diet for hemorrhoids for every day What to exclude from feeding with hemorrhoids Nutrition after surgery for hemorrhoids
General rules for feeding with hemorrhoidsWe recommend that you read:
It has already been scientifically proven that the useIn the food of certain foods leads to an increase in the flow of blood to the organs of the pelvis and perineum, which provokes the overflow of the venous system with blood and the formation of new hemorrhoids.To this development may result in eating smoked foods, spices, spicy seasonings, alcoholic beverages, pickled vegetables - this means only that the listed foods should be completely excluded from the menu of people with diagnosed hemorrhoids.
A prerequisite for the disease under consideration is the exclusion of constipation, which worsens the general health and negatively affects the condition of the hemorrhoids.To ensure that the intestines work correctly, without interruptions, you need to eat foods rich in fiber - for example, bran, vegetables and fruits.Fiber promotes softening of fecal masses - evacuation of the intestine is quick and painless, and in case of exacerbation of hemorrhoids, the output of stool does not lead to trauma to the hemorrhoids.And do not forget - fiber contributes to the normalization of microflora, which also has an effect on the work of the entire system of the gastrointestinal tract.
Every day you need to drink a lot of liquid - at least 3 liters.Such a dose also promotes softening of feces, and they pass through the intestines in an absolutely calm manner, while more solid / dense fecal masses lead to intestinal wall tension, the appearance of anal fissures, and contribute to the development of hemorrhoidal hemorrhage.
In a day you need to take food in small portions and often - at least 5 times a day.It is this approach to the organization of their own nutrition that will stabilize the work of the intestine and lead to a prolonged remission of hemorrhoids.
Diarrhea for hemorrhoids for each day
There are a number of recommendations from nutritionists that must be followed with the existing hemorrhoids - this will help prevent the exacerbation of the disease in question. What can and should be entered in everyday menus for hemorrhoids:
- Any vegetables, but beetroot, carrot, cucumber, cabbage( including broccoli and color), tomatoes and zucchini should be preferred.Moreover, they can be eaten raw, but it is not forbidden to cook stewed, baked and fried dishes from them.
- Useful fruits with hemorrhoids: bananas, citrus fruits, plums, apples and apricots.It is important to include in the diet dried fruits - prunes, raisins, dried apricots.A prerequisite - fruits should be absolutely ripe.
- In the daily menu can be present porridge - buckwheat, millet, barley, pearl barley.They can be eaten as an independent dish, you can cook casseroles from them.
- Bread must be purchased from wholemeal flour, very useful in hemorrhoids is bread with bran.
- Not often, but you can enter the pasta menu.Do not forget to observe two conditions: they must be made from durum wheat and used no more than once a week.
- Be sure to enter the daily menu you need and dairy products( all, without exception) - they normalize and stabilize the microflora of the intestine, prevent the formation of solid stool.An excellent solution will be the use of fermented milk products with bifido- and lactobacilli.
- Meat and fish with hemorrhoids should also be present on the table in the patient, but it is worth giving preference to non-fat varieties and cooking them for a couple or to use in a boiled form.
- Instead of mayonnaise and various sauces, you need to use vegetable oils - olive, linseed, corn.
It is very important to drink a lot of liquid - it can be compotes, freshly prepared juices, fruit drinks, loose tea and coffee.Do not ignore and clean water - a day you need to drink at least 6 glasses, and in the morning on an empty stomach is generally recommended to drink a glass of clean water.
Note: during long-term remission, doctors even allow you to use a limited amount of soft alcoholic beverages.But the permission for such a violation of the diet should be obtained from the attending physician.
What you need to exclude from eating with hemorrhoids
If you deal with dietary recommendations for the disease in question, you can be sure that there are not too many restrictions and exceptions in nutrition. What you need to exclude / restrict from food and ready meals:
- fried, hot, smoked, pickled products are under strict prohibition;
- do not enter into the menu fresh bread, buns;
- need to limit the use of chocolate and foods high in cocoa;
- from the menu exclude jelly, jelly;
- restricts the use of potatoes, radishes, radishes and legumes - these products contribute to increased gas production, which adversely affects the condition of the hemorrhoids;
- it is not necessary to enter into food rice and semolina porridge, casseroles from these groats.
Such restrictions do not mean at all that even on holidays it is necessary to refuse tasty( and harmful!) Dishes and products - if hemorrhoids are in remission, then some liberties are resolved.However, doctors recommend that after such "relaxation" take a pill Festal, Mezima or Pancreatin - drugs that improve digestion and belong to the group of enzymatic medicines.
Note: with exacerbation of hemorrhoids any indulgences in the diet are excluded - food should be exceptionally literate, fractional.
Nutrition after surgery for hemorrhoids
It is necessary to eat correctly during the postoperative period( surgical intervention for removal of hemorrhoids) not only for rapid passage of the rehabilitation period, but also to prevent the development of possible complications. To compose a competent diet menu, you need to remember only three rules:
- On the first day after surgery, the patient should not eat any food - he is allowed to drink only pure water.And in the following days it is allowed to eat food in small doses and at least 6 times a day.
- It is forbidden to eat any foods that can provoke increased gas production - radish, turnips, potatoes, legumes, whole milk, carbonated drinks and others.
- The basis of nutrition should be mousses, meatballs, boiled vegetables, stews, sour-milk products, fresh fruit.
Of course, it will be necessary to refuse for 2-3 months from smoked, pickled and spicy dishes / products even with excellent health - they can cause a rush of blood to the pelvic organs, which can cause complications after removal of hemorrhoids.
It is very important to use a lot of liquid after the surgery for the disease in question, and preference should be given to ordinary clean water.
The postoperative period will be much quicker and easier if the patient strictly observes not only the prescription of the doctor, but also the dietician's recommendations regarding nutrition.
Treatment of hemorrhoids is not only the reception of specific medications, the use of traditional medicine methods, but also strict adherence to the diet.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category