How to get rid of external nodes with hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are more common today, it is found in patients of different ages and sex.That is why the relevance of different methods of treatment of this "piquant" disease is growing every day.Starting with a slight itch in the anus, it gradually turns into a serious problem, accompanied by the appearance of hemorrhoids.They have different sizes and bring a lot of unpleasant sensations to the patient.Table of contents: Causes of development of external nodes in hemorrhoids Treatment of external hemorrhoids at home
Causes of development of external nodes in hemorrhoids
External nodes with hemorrhoids are formed as a result of the failure of the vascular wall, which is often a hereditary defect.
In this case, the accompanying factors play an important role in the development of pathology:
- inactivity or a sedentary, predominantly sedentary lifestyle;
- consumes a lot of red meat, alcohol, spices;
- pregnancy and childbirth( such a hemorrhoids often has a reversible character, and disappears without treatment for 3-6 months);
- stool disorders( regular constipation or diarrhea);
- heavy physical work, some sports.
All these situations create conditions for the stagnation of blood in the veins of the legs and pelvis.Vessels are filled with blood, their walls are thinned, and protrusions are formed on it, which form hemorrhoids.Often the internal form accompanies the external.
Note: , the first signs begin to disturb the patient even before the marked increase in the nodes themselves.
It is necessary to register for an appointment with the proctologist if the following symptoms appear:
- presence of cones around the anus, which the patient can propalpyroat himself;
- feeling of discomfort and itching in the anus;
- edema and inflammation of the hemorrhoids;
- blood on toilet paper( even a small amount);
Treatment of external hemorrhoids at home
There are 3 main options for treating external hemorrhoids :
- With the help of medications( suppositories, ointments, systemic drugs);
- Surgical procedures( removal of nodes);
- Treatment of external nodes with folk remedies.
It is important to consider that treatment with the use of medications is much faster and more effective than traditional therapy.The latter act milder, but do not provide rapid relief of pain and inflammation.Therefore, the treatment of hemorrhoids at home should always be agreed with the doctor.This will help you choose the optimal method of therapy and avoid possible complications.
There is a definite formula for the successful treatment of this disease, which combines factors such as:
- lack of hypodynamia, those are active lifestyles;
- correct and rational nutrition;
- comprehensive approach to treatment.
Medication for hemorrhoids at home
The treatment regimen for external hemorrhoids should include the following drug groups:
- pain relievers;
- is an anti-inflammatory.
Please note: Any drug( both tablets and ointments) should only be used after consultation with your doctor.This will avoid unwanted complications and make the treatment process more effective, since the doctor always takes into account the presence of contraindications and indications to any remedy.
The following medicines are prescribed most often for the treatment of hemorrhoids:
- Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Indomethacin( have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect);
- Aurobin, Procto-glivenol( have a local anesthetic effect, relieve itching, inflammation, have antibacterial action);
- Flebodia, Detralex( anesthetize, relieve edema, have a venotonic effect);
- Relief( well heals skin lesions, removes inflammation, has immunomodulating effect);
- Hepatrombin( normalizes blood supply).
Surgical and minimally invasive methods for the treatment of external hemorrhoids
Minimally invasive methods for the treatment of external hemorrhoids are used when conservative methods of treatment have proved ineffective or failed to provide the desired result.
When a disease is started( at the 3rd and 4th stages of hemorrhoids), the doctor can recommend the patient ligation of hemorrhoids with latex rings;If the disease was captured at the very beginning, infrared photocoagulation would be more effective.
Important: with external hemorrhoids does not use such a minimally invasive technique as sclerotherapy.
It is also worth remembering the limitations and contraindications.Minimally invasive procedures are not used in diagnosed acute and purulent paraproctitis, thrombosis of the hemorrhoidal node, rectal fissure.
Surgical procedures ( thrombectomy - opening of hemorrhoids with subsequent extraction of thrombi) are used with frequent relapses and inefficiency of conservative therapy.
The operation is in most cases performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.At the same time, the patient's ability to work remains, the patient's condition improves: pains disappear, edemas subsides and
undergoes inflammatory conditions.The wound heals within a few days.After recovery from the hemorrhoidal node of the thrombus, relapses are virtually eliminated, postoperative complications are also very rare.
Treatment of external hemorrhoids by folk remedies
Candles for the treatment of hemorrhoids
Please note: should be cleaned with a cleansing enema before use.Candles are prescribed and with the aim of normalizing local blood supply, and for relieving pain, and for obtaining laxative effect.
At home, for the treatment of hemorrhoids, you can use:
- Candles with sea buckthorn oil.Cotton swab moistened in sea buckthorn oil and injected into the rectum for the whole night.For the same purpose, pharmacy candles with sea-buckthorn are used.Candles made from raw potatoes or carrots.
- .The suppository is cut from the vegetable, giving it the necessary shape and size.You can also moisten a cotton swab in potato juice and use the same.Such candles are put 10 days in a row at night, previously lubricating them with vegetable oil.
- Candles made of ice.If there is a local inflammation of the nodes, then the ice that is frozen in the fingers of the rubber glove is excellent.The candles obtained are inserted into the anus before defrosting.
- Candles made of honey.In this case I use candied honey, from which the suppository is cut.
- Candles with garlic.To cook them, melt the butter( creamy) and add the garlic, add the rubber gloves and freeze it.They are used after each act of defecation and cleansing enema.
In the treatment of external hemorrhoids at home, the following types of lotions are used:
- gauze folded in several layers, moistened in salt water and applied to the anus( perfectly stops inflammation);
- grate beetroot( carrots), wrap the resulting gruel in gauze, and apply to hemorrhoids;
- well help with lotions with decoctions of yarrow, chamomile and other herbs;
- clay is mixed with water until the consistency of thick sour cream, and the resulting mixture is also attached to the hemorrhoids;
- Propolis perfectly suppresses the pain syndrome, but it must first be insisted on water( 20g for 200ml boiling water) for 3 days, and then used for lotions.
Seated baths for hemorrhoids
Various pharmacy herbs are suitable for these procedures.
In particular, for the treatment of hemorrhoids at home, you can make baths with plants such as:
- potato juice;
- Oak bark;
- onion peel;
As well as a good effect, the baths are made from a pink solution of potassium permanganate and a tray with propolis.The procedures themselves are taken in the sitting position, the water can be either warm or cold.
Ointments for the treatment of hemorrhoids at home
Ointments from external hemorrhoids at home are prepared on the basis of propolis, butter, etc.
Here are some effective recipes:
- Ointment from flowers of narcissus. Flowers are ground and added to them with vegetable oil, allowed to stand for 3 weeks and used to relieve pain.
- Ointment based on propolis .In one bowl, mix 10 g of ground propolis and 100 g of butter, warm everything in a water bath for 10 minutes, allow to cool.The ready ointment is used 2 to 3 times a day on the anus area( it eliminates pain and inflammation well).
- Crush berries of mountain ash and use it as ointment three times a day.
- As well as ointment, mummies, honey, birch tar, juice of celandine are used.
Dietotherapy for external hemorrhoids
With errors in nutrition, people develop digestive problems and constipation, which often causes hemorrhoids to develop against the background of a lack of certain vitamins and trace elements, as well as water.
Dietotherapy for hemorrhoids involves adjusting the intake of missing vitamins with food:
- Vitamin K. It is synthesized in the human intestine, and with its deficiency, constipation begins.Deficiency of vitamin K is replenished with such products as liver, cabbage, nuts, all green plants, tomatoes .
- Vitamin R. Its sources are buckwheat, oranges, dog rose, currant, green tea, mountain ash.
- Magnesium.This is an important microelement, with a lack of which hemorrhoids develop, as well as bruises.It is much in olives, potatoes, nuts, chicory, plums, pumpkin, bran, eggs.
- Vitamins B and C. They do not accumulate in the body, and very often the body suffers from a deficiency.These vitamins are plentiful in raw vegetables, fruits, berries, tomatoes, green onions, peppers, strawberries, citrus fruits.
Gymnastics for the treatment of external hemorrhoids at home
These exercises help to train the muscles of the perineum and directly the sphincter of the rectum, they must be performed daily
The complex consists of several exercises:
- Lie on your back, buttocks tightly squeeze andSlowly take up to 5, drawing in the rectum.After that, at account 5 it is necessary to completely relax the muscles of the pelvic floor.Repeat 15 times.
- The starting position is lying on the left side, the left arm bent at the elbow rests under the head, the right one is bent in front of the chest, the left leg is also bent.Counting to 4, lift your right leg, bend, then straighten and as if pull back, lower, repeat 10 times.Do the same on the right side.
- Position - lying on the stomach, hands are under the chin.In turn, 10 times to raise first the left, then the right leg.
Julia Betsik, obstetrician-gynecologist