Causes of sweat on his forehead in adults
Nov 30, 2019
Sweating forehead adult - Causes and Treatments
Excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis forehead is found in many men and women.
This disease, which manifests itself when excessive sweating is not associated with physical activity or increased ambient temperature.
The problem worsens quality of life as much sweating skin causes some discomfort, sweat literally flowing from his forehead. In this case it is necessary to understand the causes and start the correct treatment.
The causes of excessive sweating of the forehead
Perspiration on the forehead may appear every person due to various factors. But doctors have identified two main reasons:
- Violations of the functionality of the sweat glands, with a hereditary predisposition.
- Changes to the body of work on the background of the development of diseases or other factors.
Diabetes, hyperthyroidism and hypertension are the primary reasons for the appearance of sweat on his forehead at the adult. At the same time, doctors refer to secondary factors:
- Disruption of the endocrine system, particularly the thyroid gland. With increased work sympathetic CNS, rash manifests as a symptom of a pathological process in the body.
- cranial trauma can lead to hyperhidrosis if damaged nerve endings.
- Blushing-syndrome, which consists in flushing of the skin of the forehead, becomes the cause of the strong perspiration on his forehead.
- Psychological disorders, stress and depression lead to instability of the psycho-emotional state, and the increased sweat on the head compartment.
- Unbalanced diet containing fatty and acute products induces changes in the stomach and can induce sweating.
- Taking certain medications, including hormonal, it causes sweating forehead in women and men.
Doctors still have not given a precise explanation why constantly sweating forehead. Possible cause of hyperhidrosis is the development of some pathologies:
- HIV and AIDS;
- disorders of the pituitary gland;
- Parkinson's disease;
- vascular dystonia;
- neurosyphilis and other diseases.
Due to the nature of the body in women, the forehead strongly sweats due to hormonal changes in menopause time, pregnancy or puberty.
When to call a doctor
If it is seen frequent perspiration on the forehead during the day, which is accompanied by a number of symptoms, such as:
- cold sweat on the forehead in a dream;
- general weakness;
- loss of appetite;
- increased thirst;
- high body temperature;
- drastic weight loss.
You should consult your doctor for advice. It is recommended to visit a therapist who will determine why the forehead sweat. This may be improper diet or side effects of drugs on reception.
Just therapist assigns a number of clinical studies needed to identify the hidden pathological processes in the body:
- common blood and urine tests;
- test for HIV, RW and hepatitis;
- biochemical blood analysis;
- blood on hormones;
- Ultrasound examination of thyroid gland;
After that, based on the collected history of the patient and the resulting findings, the therapist may refer to specialists:
All these doctors will be able to identify the reason for sweating forehead, and told what to do to get rid of the problem.
How we treat
For various reasons, provoking the appearance of sweat from his forehead, there is no single regimen disease. Depending on the factors causing the development of hyperhidrosis, the doctor prescribes an individual treatment, but only after a full examination and identification of the exact cause.
For treating doctors recommend several treatment methods that show a high recovery results in a strong perspiration:
- Traditional treatment. Is the use of drugs. If the forehead sweats due to hormonal changes, the endocrinologist appoints drugs that normalize the work of the hypothalamus and hormones. If there is a change in the underlying causes of mental and emotional states or other disorders of the central nervous system organs may be prescribed antidepressants.
- Traditional methods. Herbs help to get rid of the external manifestations during heavy sweating. For example, the bark of oak, mint and lemon balm perfectly cope with the problem, if the received infusion wipe the forehead to 2 times a day.
- Injection. Botox is used not only by women for rejuvenation, but also as an effective means against constantly sweating forehead. Botulinum toxin has a temporary blocking action on the nerves and sweat glands, regulating their functionality. The technique is safe and has no contraindications.
- Surgical intervention. One of the most effective treatments for excessive appearance of sweat on his forehead, which eliminates the problem once and for all life. Using endoscopic and thoracoscopic method. When endoscopic surgeon pinched sympathetic ganglion using the endoscope. When terakoskopicheskom method, the same process is carried out through the epithelium and muscle layer of the incision, more traumatic, so rarely used.
All appointments are made exclusively by specialists, after a full investigation. We do not recommend the therapy medical drugs without first consulting a physician.
If hyperhidrosis worries every day and the quality of life, to reduce the symptoms should follow some of the recommendations:
- Proper nutrition - the guarantee of health of the whole body;
- personal hygiene will help reduce the growth of bacteria on the skin when sweating;
- stress, nervous stress, conflict - if they are to avoid the forehead will be dry and stable emotional background;
- hats of synthetic fibers can trigger excessive sweating, so from them is to abandon in favor of natural materials.
Strong sweating forehead treatable. It is not necessary to delay the trip to the doctor for an unknown period of time. Early recourse will quickly fix the problem and get back to full life.
A source: https://opote.ru/potlivost/golovy/poteet-lob-u-vzroslogo-prichiny-i-metody-lecheniya/
The causes of and remedies cold clammy sweat
Sweating - physiological function, providing temperature regulation of the body, removal of unnecessary waste materials. The process is initiated sweat gland by producing and isolating secretion at the skin surface.
The appearance of cold sweat is usually linked to natural causes, such as the normalization of body temperature in case of overheating, due to physical exertion, intense emotion.
In some cases, this phenomenon is indicative of serious illness requiring immediate medical intervention.
In determining the precise reasons why the throws in a cold sweat, the important role played by the accompanying symptoms, gender and age.
For timely resolve the problem it is important to know, because of what it has arisen. If it is regular, even when it's cold there, the culprits are considered diseases and conditions, provided:
- Infections, pathogens which are the bacteria and viruses - mononucleosis, tuberculosis, influenza. Perspiration trembling supplemented with elevated body temperature, nausea, dizziness.
- Diabetes. Cold clammy sweat appears due to a sudden release of insulin into blood and a rapid reduction of the glucose level.
- Stroke or heart attack, suddenly reduce the pressure.
- Migraine with severe headaches, weakness, nausea. Seizures occur with the release of adrenaline, which affects the enhancement of sweating.
- Hormonal imbalances associated with the onset of menopause in women. Shortly before the physiological adjustment of the body of estrogen is reduced, and the sweat glands start to work harder. In this case, there is the appearance of a cold sweat with the weakness, dizziness, flushing, nausea.
- Medication effects. Increased secretion of sweat glands can be caused by antidepressants, insulin, antipyretics.
- Stressful situations: entering the blood prolactin excess amount (a stress hormone) outwardly expressed sticky cold sweat.
- Abstinence syndrome, which occurs in people who have stopped drinking alcohol, drugs. Related symptoms: the emergence of dizziness, nausea, excessive sweating (in some cases, the amount of released secret during sleep time is so great that the required change of bed and underwear linen).
- Pregnancy. First trimester often accompanied by increased sensitivity of taste and olfactory receptors, weakness, nausea, decreased body temperature, vomiting, drowsiness, coupled with a cold sweat.
- Vascular dystonia. vascular pathology, except perspiration, can cause nausea, dizziness, weakness.
- Cervical osteochondrosis. Increased sweating is associated with weakness in the lower extremities, dizziness.
The most troublesome disease palmar because uncontrolled copious sticky sweat a negative impact on the socialization of man, is a cause of discomfort in everyday life.
A situation where in addition to excessive secretion of sweat glands there are other symptoms that require medical intervention, as the evidence of the onset of pathologic process, classify and eliminate yourself that it is impossible.
Sweat on the face
Forehead - common localization zone icy sweat in adults of either sex. Typically, the parallel becomes wet nasolabial triangle. Covered with perspiration can whole front part of the head, creating a major inconvenience to man.
Cold secret sweat glands appear as a result of:
- Use hot, sharp, fatty foods. This is the most common and most harmless cause of intense isolation of moisture on his forehead.
- Genetic predisposition. Sweating in the front part of the head, caused by heredity, is a physiological feature, so the efficiency of secretion conservative normalization methods is low.
- Stressful situations, a heightened state of nervousness, in which the intense work of the sweat glands is complemented by red spots in the face area.
- Intense exercise. Pathological changes in the body are not available, medical assistance is not required.
- Autonomic dysfunction, in which the cold clammy perspiration appears on the surface of the facial region of the scalp at night, that is, during sleep.
- Intoxication. If a person throws in a cold sweat, the reasons for this lie in the poisoning, infections, activation of viruses, excessive sweating is temporary, will disappear with the symptoms pathology.
Factors that trigger excessive sweating in the front area of the head, characterized by diversity.
The need for professional advice
If a person has a question, "Why sweat?" "For some reason, there is a chilling sweat?", Sooner or later he will think about a visit to a specialist. However, not everyone knows the competence of the physician is to study similar symptoms, so you first need to contact a physician.
General examinations show any disease develops in the organism, which determines its appearance. Based on the results obtained the patient receives referral more narrow profile: the dermatologist, psychiatry, neurology, phthisiatrician endocrinologist, oncologist, and others. depending on the situation.
Be sure to visit the health facility should be under the detection at the symptoms, including:
- Regular sweating at night, and there is a cold sweat in all major areas (the region of the head is not an exception);
- strong shaking, interrupting human sleep, which is accompanied by copious moisture that accumulates on the surface of the body;
- frequent high state of anxiety, hyperactivity complements the sweat glands;
- cold clammy perspiration at staying warm unaired premises, outdoor in hot sunny weather;
- pain in the temples, the sweat on his face, caused by disturbing situations.
See also:The causes of excessive sweating feet
The therapy is based on the diagnosis and suggests:
- Administration of drugs that suppress the activity of pathological microflora in infectious source of the problem, hormonal agents - menopause.
- Referral to a psychotherapist, purpose-anxiety medications, if the reason is the increased anxiety, stress.
- Cupping main symptoms using Ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin, in the case of migraine.
- Use of reducing the activity of the sweat glands, diagnosed with hyperhidrosis. Sometimes additional sedatives are issued.
- Adjustment of lifestyle (frequent walks, regulations compliance, normalization of sleep, regular consumption of fortified foods), if the perspiration caused by autonomic dysfunction.
- Physiotherapy. Conducting iontophoresis reduces perspiration intensity by suppressing the function of the sweat glands current.
- Eliminating pressure surges medication method.
- Botox (botulinum toxin). The procedure is designed to block nerve impulses that stimulate the sweat glands.
Since the appearance of cold sweat may indicate the beginning of a pathological process in the body, diminish the seriousness of the problem is not worth it, because timely taken measures will not prevent disease progression to a critical stage, to maintain physical and mental health patient.
Please leave a comment: Please leave a comment:
A source: https://papillomy.com/potlivost/holodnyj-pot.html
Causes and treatment of heavy sweating forehead adult
Nasty drop on the protruding forehead, worried many. The reason for their appearance can be a high stress or physical exertion. However, in some cases, the forehead is sweating for no apparent reason, and it should be alerted, especially the one person like that happens all the time.
In addition to the discomfort, the problem may have other troubles that need to be addressed. After all, you see, when an adult is constantly flowing from his forehead, not too pleasant to chat with him. Try to figure out why it happens and what to do.
From what appears excessive sweating
First of all you should know that constantly sweaty forehead indicates that a person particular disease with the name of hyperhidrosis of the head. It is uncaused causes increased sweating.
The main causes of sweating forehead are:
- Unstable mental and emotional state. Very often, these problems occur in adults who are depressed.
- Irritability and high activity of the sympathetic nervous system. This is due to the fact that this system is in direct contact with many of the internal organs and can affect their job, causing some disruptions.
- The deviation in the thyroid gland work also can cause sweating.
- Various types of head trauma can cause sweating forehead, if the result of deformed nerve endings.
- Frequent redness and rashes on the forehead can also provoke a nervous stress, which in turn showed increased sweating in the field.
- The imbalance of power. When a person consumes too much spicy and fatty foods, there is an increased load on all parts of the stomach, which ultimately provokes some problems. One of them is often excessive sweating.
- Malfunction of the cardiovascular system, especially dystonia, can affect the sweat glands and the formation of sweat.
Of course, strong sweating is not fatal to humans, but its display can be a real disaster for the man. Therefore, if you have frequent hot flashes sweating on the forehead, it is best to consult a specialist and undergo an examination.
Factors to identify hyperhidrosis
If you notice that the forehead is constantly and strongly sweats, talk to your doctor so that he appointed examination and its results has developed a course of treatment. Properly conducted diagnostics to help identify the causes of the constant sweating on the forehead and face. As a result, it will be much easier to find an effective way to get rid of this disease.
If the cause of your attention are easily identified, and the treatment will not be difficult. However, when these symptoms indicate a more serious illness, you have to visit a cardiologist and endocrinologist to specialists more carefully checked the condition of your joints and performance of some authorities.
Also, when certain symptoms of sweating be examined by the expert in a particular field. For example, severe gastric pains you can not do without consulting a gastroenterologist. And if enlarged lymph nodes need examination by an oncologist, and so on.
Methods of treatment
Conservative therapy method may comprise the following steps:
- Production of infusions of herbs and their reception on a specific schedule. With such problems it is recommended to use mint, oak bark and other herbs.
- When psychosomatic problems and depression patient is prescribed sedatives.
- For people who eat too much spicy and oily foods, against which there is a strong perspiration on the forehead, developed a special diet.
- Abnormalities associated with the malfunction of the thyroid gland, are removed with the help of course of medication prescribed by an endocrinologist.
- In some cases, quickly reduce severe sweating Botox injections help. This tool effectively blocks the nerve endings responsible for the sweat glands. After this procedure, the face and forehead almost stopped sweating. That is why beauticians are advised its customers to carry out such a course of therapy.
When using the surgical treatment several options - clamping sympathetic ganglion with an endoscope or through notched section muscles.
Surgery is rarely recommended by doctors, because each operation means penetration inside the body.
The essence of the procedure is the interruption of nerve impulses coming from the spinal cord to the sweat glands.
Unfortunately, such an intervention does not always help to cope with the severe sweating and can cause a side effect: sweat glands become more active work in other areas of the body. This means that the treatment will be incomplete and will have to find other ways to solve problems.
The problem sweating care of so many people. In this case, to identify the cause of this phenomenon is difficult. But it depends on him, how effective the treatment will be.
With advanced forms of the disease is much more difficult to handle, so it's worth it to see a specialist.
You should always observe hygiene and body, except for the daily showering, use of deodorants and wipes. Children should be taught hygiene from an early age, so that later the problem has not taken a complex character, and her relief was not necessary to take drastic measures.
Whichever method of treatment is chosen, the patient should always be kept in a purse wipes. Use only natural cosmetic wipes and sprays. Treating the skin they should, at least once an hour, it will allow for the time to get rid of unpleasant sensations.
Hygiene rules will alleviate the condition and prevent irritation.
Dermatologist Egorenkova Natalia
A source: https://OPotlivosti.ru/proyavleniya/lob-poteet.html
Cold forehead in adults causes
The emergence of sudden attacks of cold sweat may indicate the presence of serious diseases, among which can be dangerous communicable infection. But infectious diseases are not the only reason why man constantly throws in the heat and sweat.
Table of contents:
In infants and adolescents, these same symptoms can be caused by a separate group of age-related causes. Medical care in the treatment of cold sweat attacks should be directed as to eliminate the unpleasant symptoms, and the reasons that caused them.
Causes of icy sweat
Everyone knows that the body cools due to perspiration during emotional stress or stress at elevated temperature or after heavy exercise.
But sometimes cold sweat indicates serious health problems. It is important to identify the true cause of the sweat, to resolve this issue in a timely manner.
Regular appearance cold sweat doctors associated with the following diseases and conditions:
- Bacterial and viral infections (tuberculosis, mononucleosis, influenza, etc.). Shivers and cold sweats often accompanied by a significant rise in temperature, dizziness and nausea.
- Migraine - a disease characterized by severe headache, weakness and nausea. During the attack in the blood is thrown adrenaline provoking sweating.
- Diabetes mellitus - a sudden release of insulin is accompanied by a sharp decrease in the concentration of sugar in the blood, which is accompanied by hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Stroke or heart attack and sudden pressure reduction.
- Withdrawal symptoms. Cold sweat, dizziness and nausea appear in dependent men and women at the termination of the use of alcohol or drugs. It can be allocated an amount of sweat that night have to change the bed linen and underwear.
- Medications. Formulations of high temperature, antidepressants and insulin provoke excessive sweating.
- Stressful situations. In blood plasma fall into the so-called "stress hormones", so clammy sweat appears instantly on the body.
- Vascular dystonia. Dizziness, weakness, icy sweat and nausea may indicate problems with blood vessels.
- Cervical osteochondrosis. Complaints of leg weakness, dizziness, increased release of sticky cold sweat.
It is important to as quickly as possible to determine the causes of excessive sweating, to see if there is a need in the medical consultation.
Reasons for the night in a cold sweat in men
Sweating during sleep in men may occur for the following reasons:
- Low blood pressure, disorders of the heart or blood vessels, blood loss.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol. Alcohol often causes excessive sweating in men during sleep, especially in the state of hangover. But even if a man is to drink alcoholic beverages in moderation, alcohol has a negative effect on the processes of thermoregulation of the body, causing a fever, or, on the contrary, enhanced the production of sweat.
- Headaches. If a man suffers from regular migraines, his blood is constantly thrown great amount of adrenaline, which causes an increase in sweat production. The causes of headaches can be in a variety of diseases - ranging from the common cold and ending with severe systemic disease.
- Idiopathic hyperhidrosis. This pathology, which is accompanied by sweating men for no particular reason. In other words, sweat heavily produced by itself, regardless of the presence of some diseases. This phenomenon often occurs after severe emotional overload, stress, conflicts at work or in your personal life. Later she sweating can cause a person experiences - constantly wet and cold hands interfere with the normal life and work.
- Hormonal disruptions. This problem is often in males during adolescence or in disorders of sexual function.
See also:Causes of white formations in the head of the penis
Causes of Cold sweat during sleep in women
In the female body has its own peculiarities. The reasons for excessive sweating during sleep in women often have a physiological nature, for example:
- Certain periods of the menstrual cycle. Sweating during sleep is increased before the onset of menstruation, 2-3 days before menstruation. The reason is that during this period in women increases sharply the amount of estrogen in the blood, appears fatigue and weakness, the body begins at night in their own way to respond to the slightest load, which a woman He suffered a day.
- Pregnancy. During childbearing women often sweat during sleep, especially during the first trimester of pregnancy. During this period, tremendous changes in the body in women. A similar phenomenon is perfectly normal and should not cause anxiety. If sweating is too abundant and interferes with sleep, you can consult with your doctor.
- Before the age of menopause. On the eve of the climax in the female body are hormonal adjustment, because of which there are "hot flashes" - sudden and groundless sweating, it is often during sleep. In this period of life the women usually experience a strong emotion, prone to stress, which increases the secretion of sweat.
Sweating in women during sleep can occur in certain diseases:
- disruption of the endocrine system - such as hyperthyroidism;
- catarrhal diseases accompanied by fever;
- systemic connective tissue disease - rheumatism, arthritis and others;
- prolonged use of certain medications - antipyretics, phenothiazine drugs, lowering blood pressure;
Night cold sweats in women can occur in the presence of diseases such as granulomatous, pneumonia and even cancer.
Sometimes sweating is due to a simple reason - too much warm clothing or a high temperature in the bedroom. For some, this problem occurs after eating hot or spicy foods.
If the pot starts to separate during sleep, without apparent reason, it is essential to consult a doctor.
When to consult a doctor
Dr. inspection is required in the following cases:
- throws in sweat every night;
- often worries unfounded anxiety, especially for women, and in this state there is increased sweating;
- suspected of containing the above-described disease;
- He throws in a cold sweat after a long stay in the sun or in a high-temperature air.
Features of treatment
Methods to combat sweating modern medicine provides sufficient. These include the use of special drugs, antiperspirants, surgical techniques, and even Botox injections. It all depends on the degree of disease and causes of sweating.
The hardest part - to diagnose the cause of right. However, as is the case with the physiological and psychological reasons, in practice it is not always possible.
If the reason for medication, which takes a person, then abandoning them or substitute other drugs will eliminate sweating.
Get rid of sweating will help address the psychological problems, for example, to overcome the phobia can eliminate cold sweats at night, acting out of a nightmare, etc.
If a cold sweat is a symptom of a disease, the doctor here will help you. Sweating at night - it is a problem that can be solved dermatologist. Should inspect the skin, pass the necessary tests. After that the doctor prescribe treatment, prescribe medications and external remedies that will help to eliminate sweating at night.
If there is a cold sweat in the palms and soles, then used physical therapy. electrophoresis procedures are performed in the clinic or at home, but be sure to periodic medical supervision.
At treatment of diagnosed diseases cold sweat cease to bother you. Treatment of certain diseases is sometimes a daunting task for modern medicine.
It can only eliminate their symptoms, which means that the cold sweat would come back again.
In addition, in cases where the cause of symptoms of hyperhidrosis has not been determined, it is impossible to overcome. Therefore, sometimes it is required not only to deal with the cause, but also with the investigation, that is hyperhidrosis. For this purpose, there are a lot of different tools, ranging from cosmetics (lotions, baths, etc.
) Or folk recipes to special medications, operations, and other chemical influences in the sweat glands. Note that not all agents are equally effective and especially safe. Prior to use, the majority of them should consult with a qualified physician.
In such cases, valuable, special deodorants, essential oils and special baths.
In order to eliminate this negative phenomenon that should initially determine the cause of his calling. Depending on the diagnosis will be assigned to complex treatment.
- If the cause was an infection, the doctor will prescribe drugs that a devastating effect on the detection of pathogens.
- If underlying disease is migraine, the doctor will prescribe medicines: Ibuprofen, Aspirin or Atsitminofen.
- With increased anxiety, stress, the patient will need, including help-psychotherapist.
- Women in the menopausal hormone therapy is prescribed.
- In therapy, in fact, sweating, can be assigned to resources reduces the activity of the sweat glands. According to the testimony used sedatives.
- Patients prescribed physiotherapy, including iontophoresis. This procedure is the use of galvanic current, which affects the sweat glands, reducing sweating.
- In some cases, patients are prescribed certain injecting means, such as botulinum toxin. Using a similar procedure blocked neural connections, which are responsible for the work of the sweat glands.
Traditional recipes from sweating
Complete basic therapy can be tested folk remedies from sweating. Sometimes, if the phenomenon is not very pronounced, is not associated with internal diseases, they can be very effective independent means of treatment. Here are some recipes:
- Prepare an infusion of herbs succession, sage and chamomile: pour into the pan 4-5 Art. l. one of grass, or mixtures thereof. Pour 2L. boiling water. Wrap, wait for complete cooling. Strained infusion pour into the tub while bathing.
- If cold sweat is associated with the period of the menopause, prepare such means: a pour cup 1 tbsp. l. dry grass sage, pour a glass of boiling water. Cover with a tight cloth or towel and wait for complete cooling. Drink a third cup between meals.
- Pour into a bowl 2 tablespoons. l. blueberry leaves. Add 1 tbsp. l. herb sage leaf clover Cudweed. Mix well. Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. l. mixture wrap. When cool, strain. This home cure drink before meals, for half a cup.
Remember that cold sweat may be the first sign of incipient disease. Of course, the causes are not always harmless. That is why you should not ignore this phenomenon, especially when it occurs too often.
Measures for the prevention of cold sweat
Sweating is not a sentence, it is treated quite successfully. However, it is very unpleasant and sensitive issue, which can be prevented. Several preventive methods will allow you to forget about this phenomenon:
- Since heavy sweating can cause impaired metabolism, doctors do not recommend to use at night greasy food and meat;
- Best before bedtime take a walk in the air, in order to enrich the body with oxygen and to calm down;
- In winter, it is desirable to ventilate the room more often, especially before going to bed;
- By the choice of sanitary protection from sweating is to approach seriously. If you suffer from allergies, it is better to give preference to hypoallergenic deodorants and antiperspirants;
- Many drugs may cause the appearance of cold sweat, so before taking medications required consult with a physician.
- Help relax the various meditation techniques. It is desirable, at least temporarily limit the mental and physical stress.
If the pot is throwing the baby, you should consult your pediatrician for a comprehensive survey and establish the true cause of this condition. The pediatrician will recommend to normalize the children's mode, optimize diet and distribute the amount of physical activity correctly.
Icy sweat could become the first bell, warning about the presence of serious health problems. It can not be ignored, because it can lead to very unfortunate consequences. The causes of hyperhidrosis can be both harmless and very dangerous, so to address the issue should be taken very seriously.
If you notice that the cold perspiration appears several nights in a row, it is a reason to see a specialist.
A source: http://healthsovet.ru/simptomy/holodnyj-pot
Causes and treatment of cold sweat in adults
If a person is often throws in a cold sweat at night, and the state is accompanied by an uncharacteristic symptoms, do not let a problem to itself, it is important to find out the cause of this condition and to exclude the development of severe disease in which a person often throws in sweat. The causes of disease in men and women can be varied, so be sure to consult a physician.
The appearance of cold sweat may be a single, but if it happens regularly - consult your doctor.
The reasons for men and women
If a person early in the morning the temperature 37 ° C, if it bothers weakness and there is a cold clammy sweat, it is often a symptom of the disease. Such features are concerned in these pathologies:
- Hormonal changes or disturbances. Most often in such a case, sweat a lot of women during pregnancy or menopause. A woman may first be cold through the second throws in the heat on the body appears wet sweat, the skin on the hands, back and under the arms, too, becomes wet. In addition to these symptoms, a high fixed pulse rate, heart beats faster rates.
- Infectious diseases. In tuberculosis or infection with the bacillus Koch in both men and women there is increased sweating, in addition worried severe weakness, tuberculosis worried painful cough, which can not get rid of through traditional funds.
- Depletion. If a person is exhausted, it serves cold sweat on the forehead, back, sweaty hands and feet, as the body responds to a stressful situation.
- When exercising. Excessive exercise leads to an increase in body temperature. In order to cool the body starts sweating mechanism in which gets rid of excess heat by means of sweat.
See also:The causes of painful urination in men
A source: http://drill-moscow.ru/holodnyj-lob-u-vzroslyh-prichiny/
The causes of and treatments for acne on the forehead, face and the body, arising as a result of strong sweating
Pimples on the body with sweat appear at all, regardless of gender and age. The result over the sweat glands are like point defects of the skin, as well as extensive rash.
It looks like and what areas often manifest acne caused by sweating?
Sweat rash often localized:
- on the back and chest;
- on the buttocks and head;
- on the neck and face.
It happens even to the legs and feet when they sweat a lot. This problem affects men who wear pants in the heat of the dense fabric and closed shoes.
It looks like pimples on the face, which appeared under the influence of sweat.
Acne, depending on the nature of lesions, may take the form of:
Varieties of acne.
miliums - White, painless points under the skin, with no signs of inflammation;
- comedones - black inclusions in the pores;
- papules - small, painless red seal;
- pustules - acne with pink halo with the tip of a purulent contents;
- nodes - dense subcutaneous sites that react weak pain on touch, heal and leave scars.
- cysts - closed pimple with white infiltrate inside.
Let's start with excessive sweating. It is not the direct cause, but seriously aggravates the situation, making the skin more vulnerable to any attack. In addition, moist and warm environment is the perfect breeding ground for bacteria, which at the slightest vulnerability to penetrate the skin and provoke inflammation. The most common causes of hyperhidrosis are:
- Emotional and physical stress.
- Wrong diet.
- Hormonal changes.
Regarding the latter, the changes are due to human physiology and is normally observed during puberty, the extinction of reproductive functions, and women also before menstruation and during pregnancy.
The appearance of acne on the body sweating can be triggered by:
The consequences of clogging pores under the influence of excessive sweating.
Using makeup, The presence of dust and dirt suspended in the ambient air. On the skin, accumulate potozhirovye selection, which is added to the mud. This forms an ideal environment for pathogenic microorganisms.
- Mechanical damage of the epidermis. Salt sweat secretions cause itching. The skin itches, especially under the arms. From raschosov are micro-damage, which can easily penetrate the bacteria.
- An allergic reaction to sweat (his and others'). In this case, acne arising from contact with moisture physiological skin caused by the immune system response to the allergen.
- Long stay in the sun, physical labor. Against the background of hyperhidrosis this could easily cause a rash.
- Prone to prickly heat. Skin irritation in the form of many small spots may appear due to sweating is not only the child but an adult. The moisture does not have time to evaporate from the skin surface, so accumulates and leads to the formation of hillocks watery.
How to get rid of acne caused by an abundance of sweat?
Solve the problem with the skin often fails familiar with home remedies, but sometimes you have to resort to pharmaceutical drugs.
Simple but effective measures
According to the medical practice, the most effective measures for acne can be a very simple, if you do them regularly.
Proper and adequate personal hygiene:
- Regular shower. It is needed twice a day, but in the heat - more often. Water with soap or gel perfectly cleanses the skin from dead cells, potozhirovogo secretions and bacteria. special funds corresponding to the dermis type used for hygiene person. Their use will reduce inflammation, soothe the skin, to feel confident and not worry about such problems as persistent acne from sweat on the forehead, cheeks or chin.
- Clean, loose clothing made of "breathable" fabrics. It is hygroscopic, favors natural ventilation does not cause obstruction and inflammation of the sweat glands, and hence the appearance of acne.
- Inadmissibility dense make-up in the summer and sports training. This rule also applies to sanitary measures as "heavy" cream interfere with the natural conclusion potozhirovogo secret, contaminating the skin and causing its inflammation.
- Refraining from scratching and rubbing sweaty body, as well as by squeezing pimples! Not only is the "cleaning" of the sebaceous glands in the home is not effective, it is also extremely dangerous, especially when it comes to the face.
Rational, balanced and regular meals:
- conscientious objection "fast food" (fast food and other dishes, and of dubious utility products);
- minimum of spicy, sweet and fatty foods;
- a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and vegetables;
- Obligatory consumption of foods with vitamin A: potatoes, spinach, carrots and greens;
- proper drinking regime. This means that the required daily amount of fluid must be obtained, and in beverages should be preferred to clean water.
It is important not to forget about the need for vitamins. When the diet does not contain them in the right quantities, it is advisable to pay attention to pharmaceutical complexes.
The use of pharmaceutical agents
The most simple and accessible means of acne recognized:
- Salicylic alcohol. If several times a day to put its point, the inflammation go away, and will dry out the pimple.
- Zinc ointment - a medical antiseptic, antiinflammatory and which has a drying effect and reduces the production of sebaceous secretion, promotes tissue repair. It can be applied several times a day, but not for makeup.
- tar soap. It smells bad, but significantly improves the skin condition. Lather cover problem areas, and washed off after 20 minutes. The effect is aimed at eliminating the existing lesions, as well as the prevention of new ones.
There are special drugs to treat skin acne, when more than a simple means were ineffective:
- Baziron and others.
They are popular and give quick results, but because of contraindications in the summary only increased sensitivity to the components of the composition. Proper and regular use will allow them to quickly resolve inflammation of the skin, and course application ensures that no relapses.
Get rid of acne acne caused by sweating, when they are not due to specific pathologies of the body can be and people's ways. To treat a rash on the face, among other means, it is possible to use "home" cosmetic masks and lotions. They are the basis of natural ingredients and give noticeable results after the first application.
- The mask of white clay and tea tree oil. By a tablespoon of white clay powder pharmacy add 2 drops of essential oil and a bit of cool boiled water to the consistency of sour cream reminded. Apply to your face and wash off after fifteen minutes.
- The mask from the pulp of ripe tomato. Tablespoon chopped tomato midway thoroughly mixed with a teaspoon of potato starch. Distribute a thick layer on the face and leave for 10 minutes.
- The mask of cucumber. A small, juicy cucumber peel and rub on a small grater. Gruel apply on face for 15-20 minutes. This mask can be used every day, as it not only treats, but also nourishes the skin. Simplified version - lubricate the skin fresh cut cucumber circles.
- Lotion Aloe with lemon. 200 ml of boiled water at room temperature will need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice and the same amount of aloe extract. Mix well and use better at night and in the morning. This composition was successfully relieves inflammation, promote healing and improves skin condition.
- Decoctions of medicinal herbs. They can be used for wiping bodies of problem areas or as an additive for bath. Any herb having anti-inflammatory properties and beneficial effects on the skin (chamomile, alternating, lavender, calendula, Yarrow): brewed at the rate of 1 teaspoon to "slide" on a glass of boiled water until cool down to a comfortable temperature. Cotton pad wipe pre-cleansed face.
Bath need 1-2 liters of the broth. Before pouring in bathing container, it should be cool and drain. Take useful procedure is better at night, with a final rinse with clean water is not required.
Specific recommendations for the treatment and prevention of rashes on the face
In some cases, to cope with acne, required serious measures, such as antibiotic therapy or physiotherapy. Assigns them only a dermatologist, according to the results of diagnostics.
The special methods of treatment of acne on the face and other body surfaces, include the following hardware methods:
- laser treatment. It does not apply if the rash in the acute stage, but gives a good effect, when it is required to remove the scars on the site of the former inflammation, improve the relief and skin color.
- Phototherapy. It is effective against acne. Light rays penetrate deep into the dermis and eliminate bacteria. The skin gets a fresh and healthy appearance even after heavy eruptions. Another object of the phototherapy with which she copes - the restoration of the protective properties of the epidermis.
- Ozone therapy. The procedure, which consists in introducing into the body (intravenously or subcutaneously; syringe or by a special apparatus) special oxygen-ozone composition. This allows: to clean the surface of the body against bacteria, viruses and fungi, to restore normal blood circulation, stimulate the metabolic processes in the problem area. And to restore the immune properties of the skin.
Reduce the risk of recurrence prevention measures will help. They are to:
- not abuse chocolate and other sweets;
- give up bad habits of smoking tobacco and alcohol abuse;
- use products for face care according to skin type;
- minimize the use of makeup, especially the tone cream and powdery compositions. It is also important to renounce the use of funds from expired;
- establish a mode of life, to allow sufficient time for rest and proper sleep. Reducing the amount of stress and overload is best reflected in the condition of the skin;
- in the hottest time of the year to protect the skin from direct sunlight.
It is important to remember that the most important part of prevention is attention to their own health. Can not be neglected in a timely and complete treatment of pathologies, many of them, directly or indirectly, affect the appearance and condition of the skin.
A source: http://OtGidroza.ru/vidy-proyavlenij/pryshhi-ot-pota/