How to remove the flews?
Brillies represent the wrapping of skin and subcutaneous fat in the lower and middle parts of the face, which leads to deformation of its oval.Bryly are a significant defect in appearance and visually age.Fortunately, modern medicine and cosmetology offer many effective ways to get rid of fleas.Table of contents: What causes the flews?Salon procedures Plastic surgery - indications and limitations Types of surgical face-lift Possible complications Recovery period How to remove fleas in the home?Additional recommendations
What causes the flews?
The main reason for the appearance of flews is the weakening of the tone of the skin and masticatory muscles.In most cases, this problem is manifested in the fair sex in the age category over 40 years.This is due to the natural aging processes of the skin, a decrease in the production of elastin and collagen, responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
Note: Face marks can appear at a young age, which is associated with excessive subcutaneous fat deposits.
According to doctors, the following factors can cause the emergence of flews:
- excessive body weight, obesity;
- hormonal disorders;
- improper power supply;
- disorders of lipid metabolism;
- frequent and prolonged exposure to sunlight;
- sharp weight loss;
- general dehydration of the body;
- genetic predisposition.
It is important to establish the cause of the appearance of the flews, since in some cases you can get rid of this problem without resorting to radical measures!Sometimes you can eliminate the flews by simply losing weight, normalizing food and changing the way of life!
Cosmetology offers to the fair sex a number of effective procedures that help in a short time to get rid of face shields or at least make them less pronounced.
Important! Each cosmetic procedure has its own features, indications and limitations.Therefore, the optimal method of eliminating facial arms should be selected by a specialist in a strictly individual order!
Salon procedures aimed at increasing the tone and elasticity of the skin of the face include:
- Massages.If you have brains, clients are often recommended courses of manual lymphodrainage massage, which allows to destroy fat deposits and eliminate puffiness.
- Laser perforation is a modern cosmetology procedure aimed at general rejuvenation of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Mezoniti is a subcutaneous injection of the finest yarns that create a specific skeleton that supports the skin and muscle groups of the face.The procedure is very effective, and positive results persist for 2 years.
- Thermolifting - is a thermal effect on the skin, contributing to the renewal of cells and the elimination of fleas.
- Injection mesotherapy is a very effective procedure consisting in the subcutaneous administration of certain drugs that increase the tone of the skin, reducing the amount of fat deposits and eliminating manifestations of age-related changes, including, among other things, fleeces.
- Contour plastic - introduction of fillers based on hyaluronic acid, increases the volume of skin tissue, which prevents them from sagging and subsidence.
Plastic surgery - indications and limitations
Methods of plastic surgery are a radical way to get rid of fleas.Surgical procedures are more effective than cosmetology, their results are more noticeable and stable.However, we should not forget that surgical interventions are quite traumatic, require some preparation and subsequent recovery, fraught with the development of serious postoperative complications!
Therefore, resort to such radical measures are recommended for serious age changes, as well as in the absence of the effectiveness of cosmetology methods.
Please note: must undergo a comprehensive medical examination before any surgical procedures for facelift, with a view to identifying possible contraindications!
Surgical facelift aimed at removing splints is not recommended for patients in the following cases:
- reduced blood coagulation;
- oncological diseases;
- presence of acute infectious processes;
- severe pathology of internal organs;
- some dermatological diseases.
In general, the facelift lasts about 1.5-2 hours and does not give the patient painful sensations.
Types of Surgical Facelift
There are several surgical methods of facelift shown for problems such as fleas.Each technique has its own peculiarities, advantages and disadvantages:
- MACS-facelifting is one of the most common procedures aimed at lifting the surface muscle tissue.It is characterized by an accelerated recovery period and a pronounced rejuvenating effect.
- Endoscopic lifting is considered to be a minimally invasive and low traumatic procedure.Does not leave scarring and does not require a long recovery.However, this method is recommended only for those patients who have signs of aging and age-related changes not pronounced.Endoscopic facelift is performed through small incisions with the help of special endoscopic equipment.During the operation, soft tissues are separated from the facial bones and lifted gently.This technique is complex, but it is considered to be the most effective, since it allows to completely restore those facial outlines that the patient had in his youth.
- Deep facelift is an effective procedure that acts on deep skin layers, which allows achieving persistent, pronounced results.
- Short-face facelift - performed through small incisions near the auricle.The procedure is characterized by minimal trevmatichnostyu and accelerated recovery period.However, this method will not be effective with strong age changes and increased flabbiness of the neck.
- Neck lift - allows you to form a pronounced cervical-chin angle and make the outlines of the face more distinct.This procedure is effective in the presence of flecks and a second chin.
- Liposuction is performed by removing excessive fat deposits and subcutaneous fat in the lower and middle facial area.The procedure is performed in a vacuum way, through small punctures made in the region of the nasal wings or behind the auricle.
- Lipolyfting is recommended for atrophic changes in subcutaneous fat.The effect is achieved due to the introduction of additional fat cells, which contribute to the prevention of ptosis.
- Bioarmification is a subcutaneous injection of biological stimulants that strengthen the skin structure.
The optimal method for performing a surgical brace is determined by a specialist individually, depending on the particular case.
Surgical facelift aimed at removing splints can lead to the development of the following postoperative complications:
- increased pigmentation of the skin;
- infectious processes;
Note: as a rule, the manifestation of the above complications is observed either in the case of a medical error or if the patient does not comply with the basic rules of the rehabilitation period!Therefore, if you decide to surgical facelift, choose a really good clinic and strictly follow the recommendations of specialists!
The duration of rehabilitation after surgical removal of the fleeces depends on the type of braces, the extent of surgical intervention, the individual characteristics of the individual patient.
In most cases, the recovery period after such operations takes about 1.5-2 weeks. At this time, in order to speed up the rehabilitation process and prevent the development of possible complications, patients should observe the following doctors recommendations:
- to avoid excessive physical exertion and weight lifting;
- refuse to visit the sauna, sauna and hot tubs;
- refrain from taking Aspirin and other anticoagulant drugs;
- not to consume alcoholic beverages;
- not to take sunbathing and not to visit the solarium.
As a rule, the results of the braces are fully manifested in a couple of months after the surgery and are preserved for many years!
How to remove the flews at home?
If the rifles are just beginning to form, then you can try to get rid of them with the help of gymnastics for the face, cosmetic massage and masks.A good effect is given by masks made from grated tar soap with the addition of a small amount of sour cream.
Excellent toning the skin of hot and cold compresses, washing decoctions of medicinal herbs.Optimal procedures and cosmetic means for eliminating splints and preventing their appearance will be helped by an individual consultation with a cosmetologist!
Regardless of which way to get rid of face shields you have chosen to make this cosmetic defect not return to you in the near future, you need to reconsider your lifestyle and adhere to the following expert recommendations:
- doface massage;
- keep track of your weight;
- to eat right and balanced, giving preference to fresh vegetables and fruits;
- to do facial gymnastics aimed at strengthening the facial muscles;
- observe the regime of the day and sleep well;
- drink at least 2 liters of fluid throughout the day;
- to abandon bad habits( overeating, smoking, alcohol abuse, etc.);
- will ensure that the amount of protein food that is the main source of elastin and collagen is present in the daily diet;
- as much as possible to limit the use of sweets and bakery products.
Carrying out these simple rules, you will save the youthfulness of the skin, make it more tight and elastic, and most importantly, you can forget about the problem of angles deforming the face and spoiling your appearance for a long time!
Совинская Елена, medical reviewer