Cumin: Benefit and Harm
- He successfully fights with digestive problems.Its use as food effectively normalizes flatulence, eliminates bloating, intestinal spasms, helps to increase the secretion of gastric juice.Therefore, people with excess weight should pay special attention to this plant and include it in their diet.
- For nursing mothers cumin will be an excellent tool for improving lactation and increasing the amount of milk.
- Cumin is useful for colds, runny nose, coughing, bronchial asthma.It relieves spasms and has a coughing effect, fights bacteria and shows the effect of an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drug.
- This plant is useful in anemia and gastritis with low acidity.
- For women, cumin is useful in that it tones the work of the internal glands and relieves pain during menstruation.
- Male seeds are very useful for the health of the reproductive system.Regular supplementation of cumin is an excellent prophylaxis for prostatitis.
- Normalizes high blood pressure, cardiovascular system and kidney function.Has a diuretic effect and is able to dissolve the stones formed in the kidneys.
- In the composition of eye drops, cumin helps to improve the condition in ophthalmic diseases, and also reduces tear.
- Has a curative effect with earache and dizziness.
- Cumin is able to accelerate the regeneration of skin tissues, improves its appearance.Especially useful to owners of oily skin.
- Cumin is indicated for hysterical conditions, insomnia, increased irritability, irritability.It plays the role of a natural antidepressant.
- Increases the immunity of the human body and stimulates its physical activity.
- The consumption of cumin as a spice promotes a refreshing breath.
- Cumin is one of the natural means of fighting pests.
Important! Women who are preparing to become mothers should eat caraway in moderation.
It is worth noting that today more than 30 species of this plant are known.All of them mainly grow on the lands of Eurasia.In Russia, grow about 10 species, of which only one is considered food.
Harm of cumin
Cumin is not only useful.For some people, it can be dangerous.It should not be taken for food with individual sensitivity and people who have had a heart attack. There are also a number of diseases in which consumption of caraway is undesirable:
- gastritis with high acidity,
- ischemic heart disease,
Important! Caraway is contraindicated in children who have not reached the age of two.
The plant is taken not only as a part of medicines, infusions or decoctions.One of the main ways to take caraway is to use it as a spice.
Plant seeds in this form are perfectly combined with different products:
- beef and poultry for any cooking method,
- legume products: rice, peas, buckwheat,
- dairy products: cheese, yoghurt, milk,
Also cumin will be a perfect addition to any sauce.
If you want to try more effective ways to improve the body with cumin, then we suggest using the following tips that apply to children and their mothers.
- Baths with the addition of cumin tincture can enhance immunity.Especially such procedures help the growing children's body.
- During lactation, in order to increase the amount of breast milk, you can consume caraway seeds this way: before eating a couple of times a day, drink rastolchennyh 5 grams of cumin seeds mixed with 50 ml of water.
- To increase immunity in children, you can take caraway seeds in this way: 1 tsp.Seeds of cumin fill with a glass of steep boiling water.After cooling, drain the decoction.Within 7 days it is necessary to give children 1 tsp.This infusion.The number of receptions per day is 4-5 times.After a week of taking, after taking a break for a couple of days, you need to repeat the course again.Thus, you strengthen the body of the child, which is especially important in the period of increasing incidence of diseases.
Do not be afraid to experiment and add cumin to your food, because it will not only increase the taste of the dish, but it will also be a useful pill for the body.