Men's poses: norm or deviation?
Pollution is the spontaneous eruption of semen during the night.Typically, this happens during erotic sleep.This phenomenon frightens adolescents and worries adult men who have long experienced the period of puberty.Table of contents: Pollution indicative of puberty Types of emissions When to consult a physician Methods for treating a pathology Prevention measures
Sexuality is a sign of puberty
Spontaneous ejaculation, not associated with sexual intercourse or masturbation, is called pollutant.Sooner or later, almost all men face this phenomenon.
For the first time, the boys are collapsed in the puberty period with pollutions.At this age, adolescents are interested in the opposite sex and get to know the sexual attraction.As a result, the boy can have erotic dreams and fantasies.
Attention! It is very important that parents delicately prepare the child for this period and explain what can happen to his body.
Suspicion of a child in masturbation, at the sight of stains on underwear - the most important mistake of parents.Such doubts and omissions can lead to mental disorders and the birth of complexes, because teenagers are very emotional
Pollings, as a rule, end when a young man starts to lead a full sexual life.
There is a misconception that there are only pollutions in adolescents.This phenomenon can also occur in adult men, although much less frequently. Basically, they occur with sexual dissatisfaction and prolonged sexual abstinence.Sometimes the cause of pollutions in adult men can be mental or nervous disorders.
Rare pollutants in men in adulthood - an indicator of normal operation of the gonads.This is an independent defense of the body from stagnation of sperm, sexual and nervous overexertion.
Types of emissions
Irregular sex life and high levels of sex hormones can trigger spontaneous ejaculation in the daytime.
Daytime pollutions are adequate and inadequate.The first are due to sexual influence: kisses, hugs and accidental touches.Inadequate pollutions can occur during the day under the influence of irritants not of a sexual nature: physical exercises, vibration in transport and strong emotional reactions.
Classification of emissions:
- Physiological.Not too frequent night and daytime pollutions, the result of which is the accumulation of seminal fluid in the testicles.They do not pose a threat to the health of men and are an indicator of the normal functioning of the gonads.Regular sex life is the most effective way to get rid of them.
- Pathological.Frequent involuntary eruption of seminal fluid in adolescents and mature men who have an active sexual life.Often they are accompanied by erectile dysfunction, emotional anxiety, headache and chronic fatigue. This phenomenon can be a symptom of diseases of the reproductive organs or the nervous system.
Rare pollutants or complete absence of them with regular sexual life are not pathologies.
When to call a doctor
Spontaneous ejaculation, occurring two times a week up to three times in two months, is considered the norm of . Too frequent pollutions indicate a man's hypersexuality, or about diseases of the nervous or sexual system.In this case, you need to contact a specialist.
Causes of pathological releases:
- disturbances in the work of the brain or spinal cord departments that are responsible for erection and ejaculation;
- inflammation of the organs that produce and excrete seminal fluid;
- tumors in the genital area.In this case, the pollutions are accompanied by painful sensations in the groin area, and in the seminal fluid there is an admixture of blood;
- congenital phimosis;
- stress.Pollutions on a background of nervous disorders, as a rule, occur at the same time.A man with anxiety awaits a new attack, which further exacerbates the situation.
The above conditions require mandatory medical supervision and treatment.If not taken during the measure, except for sexual problems, health in general may deteriorate.
Methods for treatment of pathology
Physiological pollutions are the norm and is not needed for treatment.As a rule, they stop with the appearance of a permanent partner.If there is an extreme need to get rid of pollutions for a while, it is recommended to use drugs containing bromine.These inexpensive drugs in the past used in the army to suppress sexual temperament among soldiers.
For the correct choice of the treatment method for pathological pollutants, it is necessary to undergo a survey and to find out the cause that triggered the deviation of .
In the inflammatory processes of the reproductive system, antibiotic therapy is used.
For the treatment of pathological pollutions that occur against a background of neurosis or stress, sedatives are used.
Congenital phimosis provokes a congestion of semen between the foreskin and the glans penis.In the initial stages of treatment, special equipment is used that helps stretch the scalp, and also prescribe steroid preparations.
After the elimination of the disease that caused the pathological flooding, they pass.
To prevent the occurrence of frequent releases, the following preventive measures should be taken:
- eat properly;
- normalize the sexual life;
- to abandon bad habits;
- to lead an active lifestyle;
- are hardened;
- observe the daily routine;
- to avoid stressful situations.
Pollution is a normal physiological phenomenon during sexual arousal and during puberty.They do not require treatment if they do not occur often and do not cause inflammation.
Radevich Igor Tadeushevich, a sexually-pathological andrologist of the 1st category