Treatment of sinusitis Kalanchoe, as well as juices of vegetables
Mar 29, 2018
Inflammation of the maxillary sinuses( sinusitis) doctors recommend to treat under the supervision of specialists - there is always the danger of developing severe complications.But there are some methods of folk treatment that give an excellent effect, however, doctors emphasize that they can be used only in combination with medications and specific procedures.Table of contents:
Kalanchoe for genyantritis - how to applyRecommended to read:
Kalanchoe - unpretentious flower that can be found, perhaps, in every home.Many have heard of its usefulness for the treatment of rhinitis( rhinitis), some even actively used Kalanchoe juice for this purpose, but very few people know that it has really healing properties.According to official medicine, Kalanchoe juice has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties.In its composition there are vitamins and tannins, organic acids and bioflavonoids, microelements.
How does the Kalanchoe juice work with sinusitis?It helps to improve the production of mucus, thereby providing a better outflow from the maxillary sinuses.
This indoor plant is used to treat sinusitis in three ways:
The simplest treatment option is to prepare the drops quickly and apply them simply.First you need to properly prepare the medicine, because just squeezing juice from the leaves and digging into the nasal passages will be wrong. Follow instructions:
- Cut the leaf of the plant and hold it in a cool, dark place for a week;
- grind the sheet to a gruel-like condition;
- squeeze the resulting mass through a gauze folded in 2-3 layers and the resulting juice is left in a glass vessel for 2 days - it is necessary that the precipitate has fallen out.
Only after the precipitate has precipitated, it will be possible to use a means for instillation into the nasal passages.
Please note: must be diluted 1: 1 with water before application.If the treatment of a sinusitis of an allergic etiology is carried out, then the juice of this plant can be used in its pure form.
It is necessary to apply drops from the Kalanchoe juice three times a day, and the duration of such treatment is no more than 7 days.
The tincture made of Kalanchoe is also made on the basis of the crushed leaves of this plant crushed to a mushy state - they just need to be poured with alcohol( the proportions are 2 medium leaf sizes per 200 ml of liquid) and kept in a cool, dark place for 10 days. Then the obtained product can be used in different directions:
- diluted with water in a proportion of 1: 1 can be instilled in the nasal passages of 1-2 drops in each, no more than 3 times a day;
- tincture is added to the ointment;
- is used for applying compresses to the region of the bridge of the nose and the anatomical location of the maxillary sinuses;
- can also be used for washing the nose - in this case it also needs to be diluted with water in a proportion of 1: 1.
To prepare this remedy, you can use freshly squeezed calanchoe juice( do not insist for a week) or alcohol tincture.Proportions when preparing the ointment must be strictly maintained: 30 ml of tincture or juice of this plant and 50 ml of glycerin or medical Vaseline.If there is a possibility and desire, then you can add juice or tincture of Kalanchoe to the ointment of Vishnevsky or Levomecol in the specified proportions.
Use ointment for laying turund - small fragments of gauze or bandage are twisted into flagella( turundas), impregnated with ointment and placed into nasal passages for 5-10 minutes.
Please note: any described Kalanchoe based tool is strictly prohibited for use in the treatment of sinusitis in childhood( up to 7 years).It is also necessary to exclude hypersensitivity or individual intolerance to this plant.
Radish application for sinusitis
Radish is very often used in the treatment of common rhinitis( a common cold), but its disinfectant and warming properties can be successfully used for sinusitis!Traditional medicine offers to treat this inflammatory process in the maxillary sinuses, making of radish compresses.
How to do: thoroughly wash the radish, grate it on a large grater or grind it in a blender( along with the peel).Then the resulting mass is laid out on a folded tissue tissue( or a thin towel), wrapped in a "sausage" and applied to the face - the area of the anatomical location of the maxillary sinuses.To enhance the effect on the top, the compress is covered with parchment paper and a warm scarf.
Time of the procedure: a compress of radish with maxillary sinusitis is applied for no more than 40 minutes.Do the procedure better in the evening, just before bedtime - after such a compress can not go out.
Compress of chopped radish with sinusitis, which occurs against the background of the wrong structure of the septum of the nose( congenital feature) or deep caries of the teeth of the upper jaw, will be completely useless.
Note: in no case can not be used the treatment in question for sinusitis purulent - the contents under the influence of heat from the compress can penetrate into the other sinuses of the nose and even provoke the development of meningitis( inflammation of the meningeal membrane of the brain).
Treatment of sinusitis onion
Antiseptic, bactericidal and antiviral properties of common onions are well known to everyone - this vegetable is often used in the treatment of colds.But onions in folk medicine are actively used for the treatment of sinusitis - moreover, it is possible to carry out inhalations with it, and to prepare medical drops.
If it is a question of inhalation, then chop onion on a meat grinder or in a blender, add the resulting mass to gauze, folded in two layers, and attach to the nostrils.The patient will inhale the healing vapors of the vegetable, which will successfully replace the inhalation with an expensive device.
Drops of onion juice can be prepared in two ways:
- mixes onion juice with Kalanchoe juice or aloe in equal proportions, you need to dig in 2 drops every nostril in the morning and in the evening;
- are mixed in equal proportions juice from potatoes and onions, honey, drip such a drug twice a day - this option is suitable for those patients who have increased dryness of the nasal mucosa.
Treatment of sinusitis with garlic
Garlic is also quite popular in folk medicine - this vegetable has antiviral, bactericidal and diluting properties.Garlic will be an excellent addition in the treatment of sinusitis - it promotes active liquefaction of mucus and improvement of outflow from the maxillary sinuses.
With the help of garlic for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the maxillary sinuses, inhalations are made:
- in a large saucepan pour water( 2 liters);
- grind 3-5 cloves of garlic and put in water;
- to bring the medium to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Inhalations can be carried out with a blanket - the patient simply leans on hot garlic water, covers the head with a blanket or towel and actively inhales the healing steam with the nose( exhales with the mouth).And you can use a teapot for this - the cooked food is poured into it, then the patient also leans over the teapot spout, takes a towel and conducts the procedure.The second way is perfect for those who have sensitive, dry and thin skin of the face - steam can damage it, and with the help of a teapot it acts directly on the nose for the most part.
Please note: should be performed in the evening, or at any time of the day, but with one condition - after inhalations the patient should not go out into the cold room.
Treatment of sinusitis with beet juice
Conventional beet, which is found in every kitchen, also has useful properties - it contributes to liquefaction of mucus, and even official medicine is recognized as an optimal alternative to mucolytic and antiseptic drugs.
In the treatment of sinusitis, two beetroot recipes can be used:
- It is necessary to extract juice from beet and bury it 2-3 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day.Beetroot juice does not need anything to breed!
- Mix the beet juice with honey and water in the proportion of 4: 1: 1, respectively, and instill 2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day.
The advantages of treating the inflammatory process in the sinus sinus sinuses are obvious:
- is absolutely safe - it can be used even by allergy sufferers;
- is not a contraindication for children and during pregnancy;
- is not addictive on the part of the body - it is possible to conduct such treatment multiple times;
- absolute availability - Kalanchoe in the house may not be, garlic for many "not in favor", and beets are always "at hand".
Treatment of sinusitis is not a fast process, experts insist that therapy should be prescribed and monitored by a doctor, but you should not refuse to use funds from the category of "traditional medicine".The only nuance - be sure to consult about the appropriateness of using the means indicated in the article with the attending physician.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category.