Injections with impotence: types of injections, effectiveness, indications, contraindications
Modern men are increasingly faced with a problem such as impotence.This is due to various factors.Erectile dysfunction can develop at any age.Today, impotence is often diagnosed in young people, up to 25 years of age.
Modern medicine has developed many drugs for the treatment of this serious disease( pills, injections, etc.).
Important! Any tool is assigned only by a specialist.Self-medication can lead to sad consequences.
Among the variety of methods for treating impotence, special injections are very popular.Table of contents:
Injections for the treatment of impotence
Intracavernous injections are injected directly into the cavernous body of the penis.The injections can be done by both the doctor and the patient themselves by . However, the first injection is carried out exclusively under the supervision of a doctor. After the introduction of the remedy, the erection comes very quickly, literally in a matter of minutes.The effect lasts for an hour, after which the erection disappears.
The most effective drugs are:
Papaverin for impotence
Papaverin is available in the form of rectal suppositories, oral tablets, and injection solutions.Papaverine is an antispasmodic that affects the internal organs of a person and the condition of the smooth muscles of the vessels.Under the influence of the drug, the vessels relax and expand.
Papaverin promotes lowering of blood pressure.During therapy, it is not recommended to drink alcohol and it is advisable to give up smoking .These bad habits can greatly reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
For the treatment of impotence, papaverine is used as a solution for injections.
When the drug enters the vessels of the penis are filled with blood, which leads to the appearance of a natural erection.Injections are used more often, since they act much faster.Injections of papaverine help restore an erection in 70% of cases.
Important! Use Papaverine only after consultation with a specialist.
Alprostadil against impotence
Alprostadil is a medicinal product of prostaglandin E1.Under its influence, smooth muscle fibers relax, and the accumulation of intracellular calcium decreases.Injections of this drug improve microcirculation and promote the appearance of a normal erection.Alprostadil does not affect fertilization and ejaculation.
In order to find the optimal dose, a man needs to take several injections.The dose is increased only under the supervision of the doctor .This determines the individual dosage.
Strokes from impotence from impotence
This procedure is prescribed for erectile dysfunction and prostatitis.After a preliminary consultation with the doctor and training the patient can inject himself at home.
Introduction of the drug allows:
- to improve the quality of sexual intercourse;
- to eliminate passive hyperemia;
- to improve blood flow in the pelvic organs.
The injection procedure includes the following steps:
- Preparation of the syringe.Take a new syringe.The packaging is removed immediately before the procedure.Remove the cap from the needle and insert it into the vial with the drug.Retrieve the required amount of the drug, which is determined by the doctor individually for each patient.During the procedure, it is forbidden to touch the needle so as not to interfere with its sterility.
- Site preparation.The penis is taken in the right or left arm and is pulled to the left or right to the hip.Place where the injection will be injected, thoroughly disinfect with alcohol solution.
- Administration of the drug.With a free hand, take a prepared syringe and inject at the base of the penis.The needle must be directed at an angle of 90 degrees.
Attention! Avoid getting into blood vessels that are under the skin.
During the procedure, the patient should not experience pain.
There are a number of contraindications for the use of injections. Cases when the procedure is not permissible:
- alcohol intoxication;
- anemia, leukemia;
- hepatic impairment;
- transferred three months ago heart attack;
- is allergic to the components that make up the formulation;
- lung disease;
- adrenal gland failure;
- is ischemic heart disease.
For the treatment of impotence, which developed against a background of hormonal failure, use other injections.With a lack of testosterone, steroid therapy is administered in the form of injections.
Features of hormone therapy
Hormonal injections are prescribed to men in such cases:
- occurrence of a secondary form of hypogonadism;
- disorders of the hypothalamus, pituitary;
- underdevelopment of testicles, or complete absence of testes;
- disorders in the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands.
Injections from impotence tone the representatives of the stronger sex, whose age has exceeded 50 years.At this age, the reduction in erectile capacity is due to a lack of testosterone and a natural decrease in the sexual functions of .The advantage of injections is that they are able to restore sexual activity lost against the background of age-related changes.
Subject to all recommendations, patients note the disappearance of stagnant processes in the prostate gland.Circulation in the organs of the small pelvis improves, which positively affects the erection. The effectiveness of hormonal injections is increased in combination with massage procedures.
If symptoms of a violation of erectile dysfunction appear, you should contact a specialist and take a survey.Injections, tablets and other drugs for the treatment of impotence are prescribed only by a doctor.
Radevich Igor Tadeushevich, the doctor of the sexopathologist-andrologist of 1 category