Diabetes mellitus: treatment with folk remedies
Diabetes mellitus - a disease caused by a violation of carbohydrate metabolism, is considered incurable, but it is completely compatible with normal human activity.Many try to avoid the use of medications - we will immediately make a reservation: it is impossible, and dangerous for life.There is a mass of folk remedies that are effective in diabetes mellitus, but they only support the body, serve as a strengthening agent for the pancreas and normalize the digestive process.Contents: Infusions and decoctions in diabetes mellitus Juices in diabetes
Despite the fact that the disease in question in any case implies the use of medicines for life( if insulin-dependent diabetes is diagnosed), you should not abandon folk remedies at all - theyReally have a beneficial effect on the body and greatly facilitate the fight against the disease.
Infusions and decoctions in diabetes mellitus
There are a lot of herbal remedies that help to cope with both abnormalities in metabolic processes, and with nervous system problems, improve blood circulation and restore digestion.
- Infusion from the hazel bark.It is necessary to take only 1 tablespoon hazelnut bark( hazelnut / hazelnut), finely chop and pour for 12 hours with 400 ml distilled water.Then this mixture should be put on a water bath and cook for at least 10 minutes.Scheme of application: after straining, the infusion obtained should be drunk two times - in the morning and in the evening.Duration of admission is 7 days, then you need to take a break for 10-14 days and if necessary, hold one more course.
- Decoction of aspen bark.Handful finely chopped aspen cinnamon ordinary pour 3 liters of water, put on a fire and bring to a boil.Immediately after this, remove the dishes( practical use of the enameled teapot) and drink the decoction instead of tea, in any quantity, without flavor additives.Scheme of application: a day should drink at least 1 liter of decoction of aspen, the duration of the course - 7 days, then a break for 10 days and the course is repeated.
Important: based on tree bark helps to cope with unstable sugar levels and can completely eliminate insulin-independent diabetes.But if the patient needs to go through the third course of taking infusion or decoction, it is necessary before this to take a break in 30 days.
- Decoction of bay leaf.It is necessary to take 10 leaves of laurel, pour 600 ml of steep boiling water and wrap it for three hours.Take this broth three times a day for 100 ml for half an hour before meals.
- Infusion from bay leaf.15 pieces of laurel leaves pour 300 ml of water, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.Then the broth is poured into a thermos( along with the leaves) and insisted for 4 hours.Received infusion should be taken on 3 tablespoons three times a day for an hour before meals.
Important: bay leaf reduces the concentration of sugar in the blood, increases immunity and stabilizes metabolic processes in the body.Use a decoction or infusion from the laurel leaf only after consultation with the doctor in charge - the plant has a high hypoglycemic property, and in pregnant women and during lactation bay leaf as a medical product is completely prohibited.
- Decoction of flax seed.It is necessary to take 5 glasses of water, pour 5 tablespoons of flax seeds there and boil everything for 15 minutes( from the moment of boiling).The resulting broth is infused for 2 hours, then filtered and taken 50 ml twice a day.
Important: flax seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals and therefore will be useful even with absolute health.With diagnosed diabetes, they help reduce the burden on the pancreas, improve metabolic processes.Pregnant and lactating women, as well as with fibroids, polycystosis, endometriosis and prostate adenoma, this remedy is categorically contraindicated.
- Ginger tea.Use the lower part of the plant - ginger root, which must be cleaned and soaked for 60-90 minutes in cold water.To make a good tea, take a small piece of ginger root( for example, half the size of your thumb), grind and pour as much as one and a half liters of steep boiling water.Ginger tea is infused in a thermos bottle, taken three times a day, one hour before a meal.Infusion can be added to regular tea.
Ginger has many healing properties, but if you consider this plant for diabetics, it helps to reduce weight, strengthen immunity, reduce cholesterol and sugar in the blood.
Important: it is possible to use tea from ginger only for those patients who do not take sugar-reducing medicines - ginger strengthens their action and leads to a rapid drop in glucose in the body.This spice can not be taken with certain heart diseases, allergies and hypertension - the consultation of the attending physician is absolutely necessary.Drink from cinnamon.
- Drink from cinnamon.You need to mix 2 teaspoons of honey with a coffee spoon( half teaspoonful) of ground cinnamon, then add a lot of hot water to the volume in a full glass.The drink should stand for 30 minutes at room temperature, then 12 hours in the refrigerator( it can not be frozen!).Before breakfast you need to drink half of the received drink, and in the evening finish the rest.
Important: cinnamon has the ability to reduce the level of glucose in the body - according to official research data, patients with diabetes mellitus taking the above drink during the month have achieved a 30% reduction in this level.
In folk medicine, many plants are used for the treatment of diabetes, but in order to obtain the desired effect, it is necessary to know what effect the most common herbs have:
- linden, flax, sporach, couch grass, plantain, St. John's Wort - improve andAccelerate metabolic processes;
- burdock, clover, bean pods, blueberries, oats, Chinese magnolia vine - contain insulin-like substances;
- dogrose, cowberry and mountain ash - rich in vitamins and minerals;
- ginseng, eleuturokokk, golden root - have fortifying properties;
- wild garlic, barley, various kinds of salad, garlic - saturate the body with minerals and vitamins.
When selecting medicinal plants for the treatment of diabetes mellitus, you should know that not all of them interact with each other, so it is more expedient to purchase ready-made herbal preparations.
Juices with diabetes
People with diagnosed diabetes should carefully monitor the diet, balancing it and following the principle of the uniform intake of vitamins and minerals.It is very effective to regularly consume juices from vegetables and fruits, but with the condition of their freshness.
For diabetics, it should become permanent on the table - potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, citric and malic acids can regulate metabolic processes and stabilize blood sugar levels.But tomato juice has such properties only if it is prepared from fully ripened tomatoes.
This product is contraindicated for gout, cholelithiasis, diagnosed kidney stones.
Prepare it from a ripe tuber, just rub it on a fine grater( or grind it in a blender) and extract the juice from the mass.You can take juice from Jerusalem artichoke every day for half a glass, but not more than 10 days in a row.If you need a second course of using this drug, then you need to take a break in 5 days.
Jerusalem artichoke juice helps to get rid of heartburn, normalizes digestion and reduces blood sugar.
The taste of this drink, to put it mildly, is strange - many people find it very unpleasant.But it is this remedy that helps to normalize the kidneys and liver, stabilizes blood pressure( smoothly lowers it) and fights with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.Potato juice contains phosphorus, potassium and magnesium - these mineral substances strengthen the heart muscle and the walls of the vessels.
Prepare the juice from the potato, you can add carrot, beet or tomato juice to it - so the taste of the basic drink improves.Take this drink every day for ¼ cup for three weeks.Before retraining, you need to take a break for 2 weeks.
Daily intake of 150 ml of pomegranate juice helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood, prevents the development of atherosclerosis and trophic ulcers - these conditions are related to complications of diabetes mellitus.
It is strictly forbidden to consume pomegranate juice to people with diagnosed gastrointestinal diseases - for example, gastritis or peptic ulcer.Long-term use of this drink adversely affects the work of the digestive system, so it is recommended to drink pomegranate juice for 5 consecutive days, and then make a break for at least 14 days.
Please note: the use of any fruit and vegetable juice must be agreed with the attending physician, only in this case one can expect a curative / preventive effect from them.
Recipe from the healer
Candidate of Chemistry and healer Lyudmila Kim recommends that patients with diabetes always take the following remedy:
100 g of lemon peel( namely, zest, which will require 1 kg of lemons), 300 g of garlic andRoots of parsley to grind on a meat grinder( blender), mix and put for 2 weeks in a dark place.
The mixture should be consumed 1 teaspoon three times daily before meals.Since the medicine has a very specific taste, it can be drunk either with water or with medicinal tea.To make it, you need 1 tablespoon of picking from a leaf of cranberries, corn stigmas, field horsetail and bean pods( all mixed in equal proportions) for 300 ml of water, brewed like regular tea.
The medicinal product according to the presented prescription will not only help to lower the blood sugar level, but also restore the liver, kidneys, heart, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, nourish the body with vitamin C.
Treatment of diabetes mellitus is necessary, but do not neglect the folkMeans - they will help to reduce / stabilize the level of sugar, will serve as a preventive measure against the development of complications of diabetes, will fill the body with the necessary vitamins and mineralsEven with a strict diet.
Patients with diabetes mellitus will benefit from viewing this video review.In it you will find a lot of useful information about dietary rules for diabetes, as well as recipes that will help you reduce blood sugar levels:Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapist of the highest qualification category