Acne and intestines: rules for cleaning the intestines at home
There are many causes of acne on the face, but very often doctors consider, as a primary, a disruption in the work of the intestine.And such a strange connection "pimples-intestines" is easy and simple explains microbiology - with poor bowel work, disease-causing bacteria begin to release toxins that are actively absorbed.And then the case for small - from the incoming toxins begins to suffer the immune system, which leads to violations of the ability of the skin to resist the external harmful effects.
How to determine that the "culprit" of acne is the intestine, what can be done to solve the problem, how to prevent such a phenomenon in the future?All of these questions can be answered in this material.Table of contents:
What will tell acne about the intestines
So, the intestines work with impairments, the toxins have already absorbed, the immune system can not cope with the surging problems, and the result of this will be a blockage of the sebaceous glands.The ducts are clogged, the secret secretion of the sebaceous glands becomes denser and remains in the ducts, dirt and dust join - these are ideal conditions for the propagation of pathogenic microorganisms.The same thing happens with sweat glands - under the influence of toxins and a weakened immune system, there is a disruption in their work, which leads to obstruction of the ducts and the development of pathogenic flora.The only difference is that in the first case on the skin there are notorious zhiroviki, but the second - acne.
According to the location of the rash, one can even assume which digestive system department is functioning with impairments:
- acne and acne on the chin - a failure occurs throughout the digestive system;
- rashes on the forehead - obviously there are problems in the operation of the stomach, pancreas or gallbladder;
- pimples in the eyebrows area - there are problems with intestinal motility;
- rashes on the cheeks - in the intestine accumulated too much undigested food.Of course, you can not diagnose yourself by yourself - you will need to visit a cosmetologist or dermatologist who, through a thorough examination of the body, will reveal the true cause of the appearance of rashes in the form of adipose and acne on the face.But if no pathologies have been identified and the cause of the phenomenon is not a hormonal failure, then most likely, it is necessary to restore and stabilize the digestive system in general and intestine in particular.
How to clean the intestines
For sure, everyone vaguely guesses that if the cause of the appearance of acne and acne in impaired intestinal work, then you need to adhere to some kind of diet.And very few people understand that even strict limitations will not work if you do not clean your bowels beforehand.
Intestinal cleaning at home
There are several methods for cleaning bowels without the use of medicines:
- Enema.Everything is done according to the classical scheme, as a liquid you can use ordinary boiled water, saline solution( 1 tablespoon per liter of water), herbal medicinal herbs( chamomile, sage, turn).Entering water into the intestine, you need to keep it there for at least 10 minutes, but if it does not work, then you should not torture yourself - just constantly increase the fluid retention time in the intestine.
Please note: should never be used to cleanse the intestines at all times!To get the result, 2 procedures a week are sufficient.As soon as there are noticeable improvements in the condition of the skin of the face, you need to stop the procedure.
- Herbal infusions.They clean the intestines quite effectively, but do not have to put enemas.It is necessary to use inside the decoctions of those medicinal plants that possess laxative properties.For example, such include fennel, buckthorn, plantain, hay, flaxseed.If you take the broth regularly for 2 weeks, then you can clean not only the intestines, but the body as a whole from the slag.
- Decoction of herbs and fruits.To make it, you need to take 50 grams of buckthorn and 300 g of prunes, pour them 1, 5 liters of water, boil and cook for 30 minutes.Then 300 grams of rose hips are added to the dishes, and the preparation is cooked for another 45 minutes.The resulting broth remains at night, then filtered and used.If every day for 14 days to drink ½ cup of this decoction, the pimples will disappear.
- Bran.They contain a lot of fiber, so bran is called natural intestinal cleaners.It is necessary before each meal to use 2 tablespoons of bran, washed down with a large amount of water( at least half a liter).In no case do not exceed the dosage - there will be no early result, but flatulence and intestinal colic may appear.The course of taking bran 3-4 weeks - during this time the intestines will clear, acne will disappear.
Medications for cleansing the intestines
There are a number of medicines that are prescribed by the doctor when diagnosing acne and acne on the background of problems with the intestines. All of them can be divided into 4 main groups :
- voluminous laxatives that can improve the evacuation properties of the intestine;
- chemical laxatives, made on the basis of hay or buckthorn;
- osmotic laxatives that promote the injection of fluid into the intestines;
- castor oil.
It is noteworthy that the medicines give the effect not only fast, but also lasting - some ways of cleaning the intestines at home are not different.
Most likely, the specialist will designate Carbolekt, Filtrum-STI, Lakrotrofiltrum - these drugs belong to the group of adsorbents, improve the withdrawal of metabolic products from the intestine, normalize the microflora and reduce the level of cholesterol in the body.It is recommended to take 2-3 tablets three times a day for 60 minutes before meals.
Note: overdose of the above medicines may result in intense abdominal pain, persistent constipation.
Contraindications to cleansing the intestines
If there is a need to clean the intestines for getting rid of acne, then you need to visit a doctor.Many doubt about the validity of such a statement - what can such simple decoctions of plants or all known laxatives do? But in fact there are a number of contraindications to the cleaning of the intestine:
- exacerbation of any chronic diseases;
- elevated body temperature, including unexplained etiology;
- diagnosed with hemorrhoids;
- neoplasms of benign or malignant nature, localized in the rectum;
- headaches and general weakness of permanent character;
- has a history of stroke or heart attack;
- any diseases of the large intestine;
- ulcerative colitis;
- recovery period after surgery for any reason.
Correction of nutrition for acne
It is compulsory, if there are rashes on the face due to intestinal disorders, it will be necessary to review the entire diet.Of course, ideally it is necessary to visit a dietitian, explain the situation to him and take recommendations and advice. But in fact it's enough just to follow certain rules:
- Eliminate any type of canned food.These specific products are prepared under the influence of very high temperatures, and the intestines are difficult to cope with such food - undigested fragments settle in the folds of the colon, the process of decay begins and toxins enter the body.
- Do not buy even slightly rotten vegetables and fruits.They are already completely susceptible to the rotting process, even after heat treatment, the development of fermentation and putrefaction is already possible in the intestine.
- Every day you need to eat cereals and vegetables, rich in fiber.Such food is perfectly "smeared" with bile, which ensures its easy passage through the intestines - constipations are absent, peristalsis works perfectly.Always on the table must be present zucchini, carrots, beets and cabbage.
- There must always be green and fruit in the menu.They are rich in vitamins and trace elements, have only a positive effect on the work of the intestines, because they contain fiber.Not only will the digestive system be restored, but the skin will receive the necessary dose of vitamins.
- Be sure to include in the diet products that have antiparasitic properties.These include garnet, banana, pumpkin seeds, red grapes, pumpkin oil, pine nuts, sauerkraut and flaxseed oil.Often it is parasites that have settled in the intestines that release toxins into the human body, so periodically it is necessary to clean the intestines and from them.
- You can not use soups on a strong broth.It is about those meat broths, which are cooked for several hours in a row - they are not digested by the intestines at all.
- Prepare food for only one day.According to research "old" food is very difficult to digest by the intestines, often leads to constipation.
- You need to drink a lot of fluids.But keep in mind that compotes, juices, water and tea should be eaten either 30 minutes before meals, or 2 hours after eating.To wash down food with any liquid is absolutely impossible!
It is very important to separate the use of carbohydrate and protein foods.Many are accustomed to eating porridge for garnish and a portion of goulash, which is wrong!The fact that for digesting carbohydrate food requires an alkaline environment, and to digest the meat will need an acidic environment.And now imagine what happens in the body, when carbohydrates and proteins enter the stomach at the same time - the acid neutralizes alkali, the stomach is forced to produce 20% more gastric juice, most of the food does not have time to digest and as a result settles in the folds of the large intestine.Doctors recommend first to eat porridge, pasta( carbohydrate food) and only after 2-3 hours to consume meat( protein food).
The use of meat with vegetables will be optimal - moreover, if experts recommend using protein foods in a somewhat limited amount, then about eating vegetables and greens "flavored" with vegetable oil, they do not set any limits at all - any number.
Only an integrated approach to cleansing the intestines will help get rid of acne on the face.Of course, it will be necessary to look after and directly behind the skin - use only specific means, apply various masks.But with proper nutrition and competent cleaning of the intestine, after 2-3 months and no signs of rash.
Tsygankova Yana Alexandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category.