Gecombineerde huid gezicht: met name de zorg thuis
Combined face skin gets to many girls / women, if you characterize it briefly, it's "ice and flame".On the face there are two types of skin - fat and normal, and, the first type of skin "chose" the T-shaped zone, which is located at the wings of the nose, seizes the strip above the upper lip and chin.The type of skin being considered is a problem, because it will be necessary to learn how to competently care for it and it is not so simple, since it will be necessary to pay attention to the oily skin and normal skin.To learn how to properly conduct courtship procedures, it is worth studying the information about it, and our article will help in this.Contents:
Features of combined face skin
There are a lot of sebaceous glands in the T-shaped face of the face, which provokes excessive secretion of secretions, which leads to excessive fat content.On the cheekbones, cheeks and forehead the skin will be normal - even color, no rashes and blackheads, no shine .Rarely, but there are girls whose skin on the cheeks, forehead and cheekbones is of a dry type - in this case it will be characterized by peeling, inflammation and periodic redness.By the way, if the skin of the face outside the T-shaped zone is dry, then the lady will note the appearance of early wrinkles - this is one of the features of this type of skin.
It is noteworthy that in the summer and spring the skin of the combined face looks fatter than usual, but in the cold season it is prone to peeling even in the T-shaped zone .Such variation in the type of facial skin requires special attention and well-conducted care procedures.
Please note! As a rule, in women at the age of 35, the combined type of facial skin turns into normal, and all the above problems disappear on their own.
Daily care for combination skin
It is necessary to consider a special type of facial skin and apply special cosmetics for care - this is an indispensable condition for maintaining skin health and preserving beauty.
The morning cleansing of the combined skin should be carried out with a washcoat that is suitable for normal or combination skin. It is taken in small quantities on the fingertips, then spread over the face and washed off with cool water.For cleansing fatty areas of the face, it is advisable to use sponge - a special cosmetic device, which, due to its structure, mimics a light peeling.Pay special attention to the temperature of the water - it should be just cool, as warm and hot strengthen the peeling and secretion of sebaceous glands.
After the process of washing is over, the face needs to be treated with a tonic or lotion, which is designed specifically for the type of facial skin under consideration.
Please note: if a woman with a combined type of facial skin is at the age of 35, then to avoid the consequences of age-related changes, she needs to start the day with the use of special creams that can exfoliate the scales.
If there are rashes on the face, they can be removed by any means containing salicylic acid .The rest of the face is applied with a regular moisturizer, and here it is not necessary to purchase a remedy for a mixed skin type - any one will do.
If the skin of a woman's face is already undergoing age-related changes, after the morning wash, special means must be applied to the face, which contains either hyaluronic acid or retinol.Usually such components are present in cosmetic sera.
It is recommended to apply special day cream with ultraviolet protection before going outdoors with a combined type of facial skin.
Only after carrying out all these stages of care for combination skin, you can apply makeup.But in the evening you just need to clean your face with a special tonic( do not use soap better) and apply a fat cream on dry / normal areas of the face, but on the T-shaped zone - drying.
Yes, the process of daily care for combination skin is laborious enough, but only in this way it will be possible not only to achieve an excellent appearance, but also to support the skin, nourish it with vitamins and prevent the negative influence of external factors.
Masks for combined face skin
This type of facial skin not only in daily care requires careful attention - the mask should also be selected with regard to the types of skin present.
For the T-zone
This zone is always fat, so you can and should use the mask of honey and other components to care for it:
- Take two tablespoons of strong tea brew, add honey to itNot more than a tablespoon) and 5 drops of lemon juice.All shake up, and using a gauze napkin / disc or cosmetic sponge to apply mass on the wings of the nose, chin and strip of skin over the upper lip.Apply should be in several layers, after the previous one has completely dried.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey and one egg white, then put a tablespoon of crushed oat flakes with a blender.This mask not only nourishes the skin and narrows the pores, but also actively cleans it from dirt, which automatically reduces the amount of rashes and blackheads in the T-shaped zone.
- Two tablespoons of honey should be mixed with the same amount of crushed oatmeal.This simplest composition cleanses the greasy skin from dirt and helps to dry out the skin.
- Mix in equal quantities the juice of fresh cucumber and honey, mix everything thoroughly.Then take gauze, folded in 2-4 layers and moisten it in the finished product.Gauze napkin should be put on the T-shaped zone, lightly pressed to the skin and left for 15-20 minutes.
- Another recipe for the compress is to mix a tablespoon of honey, half a glass of warm water and a tablespoon of aloe juice.In the finished product, moisten the gauze napkin, apply on the T-shaped zone of the face and cover with a handkerchief or scarf on top.Compress time is 10 minutes.
- Mix honey, oat flour and milk whey in such proportions that "on an output" the thick kashitseobraznaja weight has turned out.The resulting mass perfectly cleanses the oily skin, narrows the pores and helps to reduce the secretion of sebaceous glands.
Remember that before applying the mask on the T-shaped area of the face, the skin needs to be thoroughly cleaned.After the mask has been washed off with warm water, it is necessary to dry the face( do not rub with a towel!) And apply to it the cream that was chosen to care for the combined type of skin.The frequency of application of the above masks should not be more than 3 times a week.
For the Entire Face
- Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with milk so that a thick porridge without lumps is obtained.The finished product should be applied to the previously cleansed face and allowed to stand for 1-15 minutes, rinse with cool water.Cosmetologists recommend for this mask to use a decoction of chamomile medicinal - it can be used instead of milk when preparing a useful mask, or as a means for rinsing the face.This mask is cleansing and helps to reduce the amount of rashes on the face.
- Low-fat curd should be mixed with milk, as a result, a uniform mass of medium density should be obtained( it is possible to use a blender for mixing).The finished product is applied to the skin of the face and aged for 10-20 minutes, then washed off with warm water.Cottage cheese with milk nourishes the skin, restores it and prevents the appearance of inflammatory processes on its surface.
- Cook the semolina porridge according to the classic recipe on the water.The porridge should be thick enough.It is necessary to wait until the porridge becomes hardly warm, take 2 tablespoons of dish from the dishes and add to them 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of grape juice.This mask, after 20-minute aging on the face, perfectly tones up the skin of the face, eliminates signs of age-related changes and dries the skin, which will not be superfluous in the T-zone.
- In summer, you can use fresh berries - you need to mix raspberries and strawberries in equal quantities in a blender, get fruit "mousse" on the face.The aging time of the mask is 20 minutes, then it is washed off with warm water, and the skin is lubricated with a moisturizing cream.
- There is also a vegetable mask for which you will need to take crushed pulp of potatoes, cucumber or tomato.Note: you can not mix these vegetables, you need to use one of the suggested ones.The flesh of vegetables can be applied in a "pure form" to the previously cleansed skin of the face, and you can add to it and a little oatmeal, "tie" the flesh of the vegetables and make it more dense.The time of the mask on the face is 20 minutes, then everything is washed off with warm water.
Note some of the features of face masks with a combination skin type:
- You can not change them too often - it is better to choose one thing and make a course of masks;
- 1-2 procedure will not have any effect, but 10-12 procedures will already show how correctly the prescription mask was chosen;
- if in the prescription mask for the combined skin type of the face there are vegetables or fruits / berries, then you need to make sure there is no allergy to them;
- masks are applied only to a clean face, that is, without make-up and a flooring surface from the skin of the dust with tonic or lotion;
- You can not use the above combination face care products more than 3 times a week.
The optimum option will be, of course, an appeal to a cosmetologist - a specialist will be able to accurately determine the type of facial skin, will give recommendations on how to care for her.But the recipes for masks in this material will be useful, they do not pose any danger to the health of women.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category