Effective remedies for comedones( "black dots")
Comedones are the most common face skin problem that every person occasionally encounters.They are a mixture of sebum and small particles of dirt, which is clogged into the pores and freezes there in the form of dense dark plugs.
The formation of comedones can provoke a hormonal imbalance in the body, disregard for the rules of personal hygiene or disruption of the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands.
They can be open and closed type.The first look like small black dots, while others look like ordinary pimples.Contents: Can I get rid of comedones? Mechanical cleaning of the face by hand. Ultrasonic cleaning. Skin cleansing with vacuum. Laser cleaning. Chemical peeling. Vaporization. Medication. Cosmetic means from "black spots" on the face. Folk remedies for "black spots" on the face. Useful tips
Is it possible to get rid of comedones
In order to get rid of unpleasant rashes, dirt and restore the skin a healthy and beautiful appearance, you can use differentGOVERNMENTAL methods:
- salonnye ways on the skin via physical therapy apparatus;
- use of cosmetic products aimed at deep cleansing of the skin and prevention of occlusion of sebaceous glands;
- home cleaning methods by folk remedies.
Before choosing any of the popular methods, it is best to consult a dermatologist beforehand.This is necessary in order to identify the main reason for the formation of comedones and eliminate the problem from within .
If the occlusion of the sebaceous glands was triggered by hormonal changes in the body or was the result of improperly selected treatment of a chronic disease, then a course of therapy, restoring normal vital activity of the important organs and systems of , will be required in advance.
Modern beauty salons offer many effective ways to clean the skin of dirt and eliminate regular blockage of pores.In the cosmetology room, the following procedures can be offered.
Mechanical cleaning of the face by hand
Before the procedure begins, the dermatologist steams, maximally opening the pores, and thoroughly cleans and disinfects the skin.Then black points are slowly squeezed out with hands in sterile gloves or with a special cosmetic roller.Large white closed comedones pierce one medical needle and pull their contents through the resulting hole.
After mechanical cleaning, the holes left after comedones can be closed and healed for several days, so the client of the salon will need careful skin care and daily disinfection of its surface with the help of antiseptics. In order for the effect to come quickly and for a long time to be preserved, it will be necessary to go through the procedure several times.
Exposure to acoustic waves has the effect of light peeling, forcing aged cork from dirt and grease to escape from the skin without injuring it.
Ultrasound softly exfoliates the upper layer of the skin, triggering also metabolic processes and stimulating the skin to subsequent intensive recovery.
Skin cleansing with vacuum
Represents a special tube with a cavity inside.With the help of pressure reduction, such a device is able to suck in small black dots from clogged pores.Before the procedure, the skin is also carefully steamed in order to maximize the opening of the pores and facilitate the exit of sebaceous plugs from them.
The advantage of the method is that with its help you can get rid of comedones even the most inaccessible places.
Laser face cleaning
This is one of the most popular and effective methods for cleaning the skin from unpleasant formations.The laser beam splits any comedones from the inside, eliminates blockages regardless of their origin.
Effects on the skin with purified concentrated fruit acids.During this procedure, there is a simultaneous cleaning of the pores from blockages with greasy stoppers, complete disinfection of the epidermal surface and the start of regeneration processes inside.
Cells are updated, after chemical peeling the skin looks more healthy and radiant.
Intensive massage with the help of small jets of water.Under the mechanical pressure of the solution, the pores of the skin are opened and cleaned.There is a simultaneous disinfection of the upper layer of the epidermis and stimulation of intensive circulation, which promotes faster cell renewal.After vaporization, a cleansing and moisturizing mask is usually applied.
Important! Salon methods of exposure are most effective for getting rid of comedones, but their significant disadvantage is a fairly long rehabilitation period, during which it will be necessary to closely monitor the condition of the skin, and to switch to a special diet with a reduced fat content and a large number of products containingNecessary for the skin vitamins and minerals.
Doctors-dermatologists often recommend getting rid of sebaceous plugs in the skin with the help of proven medications.
- Ichthyol ointment.Has an unpleasant smell, but, moreover, very pronounced effect.Doctors are advised to apply it on the area of the congestion of comedones for the night, under a sterile gauze bandage.
- Bad ladle or any cream or gel based on it.It is a powder that is extracted from special algae.Kashitsa, prepared from a mixture of powdered spaghetti and boiled water, is superimposed pointwise on comedones and washed off after 10-15 minutes.Gels and ointments are also applied to the affected area of the skin.
- Salicylic acid.Her skin is rubbed all over the surface in the morning and evening, after thorough washing.This tool should be used carefully, as it can dry the skin.
- The same drying and cleaning effect can have applied point zinc and salicylic ointment.Aids containing antibiotics.In cases of severe skin damage by comedones, doctors sometimes prescribe external medicines such as tetracycline ointment, Zinerit, Metronidazole ointment. They are applied locally to the area of skin lesions strictly under the supervision of the attending physician, as these agents can provoke an allergy and various unpleasant side effects of .
It is worth noting that the modern pharmaceutical industry has a large number of tools aimed directly at getting rid of problems associated with the violation of the sebaceous glands and the clogging of pores with pores.
These include Skinoren, Skin-cap and other ointments and gels containing hypoallergenic components to eliminate acne and comedones.
Important! Any medicine for getting rid of black spots can only be prescribed by a doctor.Using an unsuitable for a skin type drug, you can cause yourself serious harm.
Cosmetic products from the "black spots" on the face
Cosmetics against acne and black spots are much more popular than medicines due to their mild complex effects.A wide range of products for cleansing the epidermis will allow you to choose cosmetics for any type of skin and income level.
This can be a variety of gels and creams for washing, soft cleansing lotions, agents for spot application, exfoliating scrubs and masks.It is best for a proper selection to contact a pharmacy for a competent specialist consultation.
Doctors-cosmetologists recommend to select 3-4 funds from one line to get rid of comedones, in order to provide a comprehensive cleansing and restoration of the skin.
Most often, pharmacy customers prefer the range of manufacturers Vichy, La Roche, Lierac.These brands of cosmetics have long proven themselves as safe and as effective as possible.
Folk remedies for "black spots" on the face of
On the Internet, you can find a lot of proven folk recipes to combat comedones. Before using any of them, it is best to consult a doctor, as natural ingredients are quite aggressive and can, if misused, cause allergies, burns and edema of .
In addition, you need to consider your skin type before applying any home prescription on yourself, for example, in no case should you use oil-based products if the skin is oily.
In combating comedones the following tools are used:
- essential oils of tea tree, bergamot, rosemary, grapefruit, eucalyptus, pine trees;
- various types of colored clays, from which masks are prepared and applied to the face, leaving for effect for 30-40 minutes;
- can wipe the skin with infusion of chamomile, sage, mint, eucalyptus or marigold, or prepare special cosmetic ice cubes from infusions of medicinal herbs and wipe their skin after washing;
- masks from egg whites and diluted lemon and aloe juice, which help not only to cleanse the skin, but also to soothe it in those cases if there is irritation;
- use after washing scrub from crushed apricot kernels, soda, coffee beans.They should be used carefully, so as not to injure the upper layer of the epidermis.
Any folk remedy requires regular application, at least once a week. They can not completely rid themselves of comedones, but they will give the skin a clean and radiant appearance.
In order to eliminate the formation of comedones or to accelerate the effect of the purification procedure, several simple rules are required:
- You can not extrude the black points by yourself.So you can bring the infection and aggravate the situation.
- It will be necessary to use cleaning agents daily and closely monitor the hygiene of the skin.
- You can not leave decorative cosmetics at night.
- During the course of cleaning procedures, it is necessary to stop taking any medicines, in agreement with the doctor.
- Try to stop eating fat, sweet, spicy, harmful food.You can not drink sweet soda and concentrated juices.
- It is best to discuss with a dermatologist a special diet designed to speedily clean and repair the upper layer of the epidermis.
- It is necessary to completely get rid of bad habits.
These measures are not only simple rules of skin hygiene, but also a good help in getting rid of problems that arise due to clogged pores.Observance of all the rules and regulations will help the skin to keep a radiant, healthy and blooming look for a long time.