Dark Circles under the Eyes: Causes and Methods of Disposal
Dark circles under the eyes are a spoiled appearance, bad mood and irritation.And although many consider this problem irresolvable, doctors say that one only needs to find the right way to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.Contents:
Causes of dark circles under the eyes
Skin under the eyes is very thin, contains a minimum amount of collagen fibers and is constantly exposed to physical effects - any facial movements on the face immediately respond to the skin under the eyes.In addition, the blood vessels in this part of the face are too close to the skin - they are not only translucent, but also have a low oxygen content in the blood.
The result of these features of the skin under the eyes and the proximity of the vessels is the appearance of dark circles.And taking into account the fact that due to the anatomical position of the eyes, shadows naturally appear on the skin, the effect is too pronounced - circles under the eyes are so dark that even decorative cosmetics do not correct the situation.
But in no case can not recognize the causes of dark circles under the eyes, only a constant effect on the skin in this part of the face and features of the anatomical location of the problem area.Specialists identify several factors that can provoke the appearance of the problem in question.And on what factor played the main role in the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, the way of getting rid of them will depend.
Insufficient number of night rest
It is generally recognized that a healthy and active person needs to sleep at least 7-8 hours per day.Moreover, you can not sleep for 3-4 hours at night, and the rest of the time "choose" in the afternoon - this will not be considered a full-fledged holiday.With chronic lack of sleep, the face becomes pale, blood vessels are more clearly visible against it, and this leads to bruising under the eyes.
To get rid of this phenomenon, first of all you need to adjust the sleep and rest schedule, set the desired number of hours for a full night's sleep. And be sure to perform 5-10 procedures, using the following recommendations:
- Crude potatoes grind on a fine grater, take 2 teaspoons of gruel and mix with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil( any).Everything is applied to the skin under the eyes for 20 minutes, and then washed off with warm green tea.
- Brew sage, cornflower, chamomile or dill greens in the proportion of 200 ml of water and 1 tablespoon of raw material, insist for 30 minutes, pour into ice molds and freeze.Obtained ice cubes should wipe the skin under the eyes in the morning and in the evening.
Please note: all procedures must be performed only on a fully cleansed person, it is better to give time to your appearance in the morning and evening immediately after washing.
Chronic fatigue, fatigue and stress
If a person is constantly at work, his life is characterized by fatigue, labor activity is associated with stress, then blood stagnation occurs in the capillary vessels - they are, as you know, too close to the skin just under the eyes.Dark circles under the eyes necessarily "tell" about fatigue and excessive nervousness.We recommend reading:
To get rid of the phenomenon in question, it is possible in a simple way: to pay more attention to rest, to prefer walking on fresh air.If necessary, you need to visit a doctor and get appointments for the use of sedative medications. And to get rid of dark circles under the eyes that have arisen because of fatigue and overwork, in the shortest possible time, you can use the following recommendations:
- Finely chop the fresh cucumber, 2-4 sprigs of parsley and mix everything with a tablespoon of sour cream.The resulting gruel should be applied to the skin under the eyes, soak 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Boil the milk, cool to a warm state, moisten cotton pads in it and put it on problem areas for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Drinking Alcohol and Smoking
Abuse of alcoholic beverages and smoking are enemies of beauty.It is in them contains a large number of poisonous substances, which are the cause of chronic intoxication of the body.The skin of smokers and even more so of people drinking quickly grows old and acquires a gray shade.
Quickly get rid of dark circles under the eyes in this case will not succeed, and eventually becomes impossible.The only thing you can advise is to get rid of bad habits so that you can restore your appearance somehow.
Many people eat fatty, spicy food, smoked foods and marinades - they are unlikely to contribute to the preservation of the "flowering" appearance.Dark circles under the eyes appear as a result of accumulation of harmful substances, blood vessels lose their tone and intensively appear under the thin skin under the eyes.
Only a dietitian can give effective advice - he will make the right diet and diet, give recommendations on the use of vitamin and mineral complexes.
Wrong choice of cosmetic products
Very often people have no idea about the proper care of the face skin - wash with too hot water, put on the face aggressive cosmetics.This, of course, negatively reacts thin skin under the eyes - there are notorious dark circles.The same effect is rendered by poor-quality products of the cosmetic industry - many agents cause an allergic reaction, lead to changes in the structure of the skin.
What can be done with the appearance of dark circles under the eyes due to improper facial care and incorrect selection of cosmetics:
- after the make-up in the evening, it is necessary to cleanse the face;
- , only those creams / emulsions / serums that are intended for this area of application should be applied to the skin under the eyes;
- use only high-quality cosmetics - give preference to well-known brands;
- to apply cosmetics on the skin under the eyes should be lightly patted, but not stretchy;
- every day you need to massage your face.
To eliminate dark circles under the eyes that appear after improper care or illiterate selection of cosmetics, you need to seek help from a specialist - only a cosmetologist will be able to pick up suitable cosmetics, give recommendations on its use and prescribe a lymphatic drainage massage.
In addition, the causes of dark circles under the eyes can be heredity and even age.In the first case, this phenomenon will be observed even in childhood, when neither alcohol is used nor cosmetic products are used.But with age, there is a natural transformation of appearance and therefore there are dark circles under the eyes of virtually every person aged "for 40". In both of these cases only cardinal measures will help:
- laser therapy;
- lymphatic drainage.
At an older age, dark circles under the eyes can be made less noticeable with the help of specific salon procedures.
Dark circles under the eyes and chronic diseases
Very often doctors associate the appearance of dark circles under the eyes with the existing chronic diseases. In particular, the phenomenon under consideration may appear against the background:
- diseases of the kidneys and urinary system - dark circles under the eyes will "neighbor" with the swelling of the same area of the face;
- pathology of the liver and bile ducts - a person will mark a yellow shade of dark circles under the eyes, the presence of bitterness in the mouth;
- problems in the pancreas - besides the phenomenon under consideration, the patient will be concerned about pain in the left hypochondrium, nausea and vomiting immediately after eating;
- helminthic invasions - except for dark circles under the eyes, the patient will receive complaints of increased irritability, flatulence and abdominal pain;
- thyroid diseases, diabetes insipidus - there will be a thirst, a frequent change of mood;
- anemia - the appearance of dark circles under the eyes is associated with the development of increased fatigue, dizziness;
- problems in the work of the cardiovascular system - circles under the eyes will be different bluish tint.
In addition to the listed diseases, the appearance of dark circles under the eyes may provoke some infectious processes( for example, the phenomenon is often observed in sinusitis), the disease of the upper teeth.
In any case, to eliminate dark circles under the eyes will need to cure the underlying disease - this will help only specialists.
Note: anxiety should cause dark circles under the eyes in childhood if they are not a hereditary trait.The fact is that such a change in appearance may indicate the development of pathological processes in the body - a visit to a doctor can not be avoided by .
Modern cosmetics for removing dark circles under the eyes
The modern cosmetic industry presents on the market a wide range of products that help to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.Their composition, as a rule, includes substances that improve microcirculation of blood and lymph. These include:
- extract of leech;
- extract of brown algae;
- extracts of horse chestnut and nettle;
- vitamins K and A;
- extract of Gotu Cola and others.
There are also innovative cosmetic products on the market:
- Ridulisse C - contains substances that can compact, restore and protect skin cells;
- MDI Complex - prevents the destruction of collagen and elastin;
- TETe Cosmeceutical - accelerates metabolic processes, enriches tissues with oxygen.
Not always dark circles under the eyes indicate a power failure, excessive fatigue or the wrong choice of cosmetics!If even after the measures taken, dark circles under the eyes do not disappear, you need to see a doctor for a full examination - you may have to undergo treatment for any chronic disease.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapist of the highest qualification category