Prophylaxis of prostatitis in men
Persistent and intense pain in the perineum, during urination, with ejaculation - with this every man can face.These symptoms will indicate the development of prostatitis - inflammation of the prostate.Doctors say that it is quite feasible to prevent the development of the disease under consideration - nothing complicated or radical is envisaged.
Prostatitis can occur in men for various reasons - they are the determining factor in the prevention of inflammation in the prostate gland.Table of contents: Infectious etiology of prostatitis Congestive prostatitis Prostatitis against a background of reduced immunity
Infectious etiology of prostatitis
It's not just about sexually transmitted diseases, although they also lead to prostatitis.Infection can penetrate into the gland and through the urethra, and with the bloodstream, and through the lymphatic vessels. Therefore, the doctors took the following preventive measures to prevent infectious prostatitis:
- Complete and timely treatment of any foci of infection in the body - from acute respiratory viral infection to cholecystitis.
- Treatment of any intestinal diseases - for example, anal fissures, hemorrhoids.
- Try not to restrain the urge to urinate - frequent emptying of the bladder prevents the penetration of the infection along the ascending path to the prostate.
- Protected sexual intercourse - condoms should be used for any accidental connections.
- Compliance with personal hygiene.
This is a disease that is caused by the stagnation of venous blood in the pelvic organs and the stasis of secretion in the prostate gland.
Prevention of Congestive Prostatitis:
- Active way of life - physical education, walking, dancing.
- Exercises for the pelvic floor muscles - legs spreading in the standing and lying position, "bicycle", squats.
- Correction of food, which implies the exclusion from the menu of sharp, smoked and spicy dishes, but the inclusion in the daily diet of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Refusal of smoking and restriction of the use of alcoholic beverages.
- Regular sexual activity.
- Waiver of interrupted intercourse.
You can get acquainted with the complex of exercises for improving blood circulation in the pelvic organs in men by watching the video:
Prostatitis against a background of reduced immunity
Inflammation of the prostate gland can occur against a background of swimming in cold water, and wearing wet swimming trunks, and prolonged sitting in a cold chair. To avoid the development of prostatitis precisely against the background of a decrease in immunity, doctors recommend the following preventive measures:
- Rest and sleep should be full and regular.
- Periodic reception of vitamin-mineral complexes.
- Hardening procedures.
- Clothing should be worn one that meets the weather conditions.
- Refuse to wear tight trunks and tight jeans.
- Avoid overcooling.
Igor Samsonov, urologist