Wen: the causes of the appearance and ways to treat them
Weners are subcutaneous neoplasms, for which the term "lipoma", i.e. tumor of adipose tissue, is used in official medicine.
Important: , despite the fact that adolescents are classified as tumors, they do not represent a serious danger and are benign neoplasms.Tendencies to malignancy( malignancy) are not revealed.Outwardly, these anomalies may resemble an inflamed lymph node, but this ends the similarity.Table of contents: Characteristics of the lipoma Reasons for the appearance of the greaseball Do worms represent a danger?Wen in children How to remove a wen?
Characteristics of lipid
Body fatty acids are soft to the touch seals under the skin.Usually they are completely painless, have strict boundaries and are capable of shifting when pressed on them.Localization can occur on the scalp( the scalp) or in any other area of the body where there is fat tissue.Typically, the size of the linden is small( about a pea);Over time, they often have the property of increasing.White eyelashes under the eyes( on the eyelids) can be quite tiny - less than a match head.
A formed adipose can remain undetected for a long time, since its occurrence is not accompanied by a local increase in temperature or some other common symptoms.Discomfort wenewomen on the body cause, if located in areas that rub clothes( for example - on the neck under the collar).
In palpation( probing) of a large wen, in some cases it is possible to reveal the lobulation of its structure.
The accumulation of small limes( on the face or other parts of the body) in the official medicine is called lipomatosis.
Important: eyelashes and eyelids are cosmetic defects that do not lead to the development of any complications.
Causes of the appearance of the adipose
Subcutaneous adipose tissue proliferation is often a consequence of metabolic disorders, which can be due to regular overeating and eating disorders.Often enough, eyelids under the eyes are observed not only in people who are overweight, but also in patients with asthenic( lean) physique.
The cause of lipoma development can be:
- of the urinary system;
- diseases of the endocrine system( including diabetes and pathology of the thyroid gland);
- temporary hormonal failures.
It is believed that the likelihood of development of limes is significantly higher in people leading a sedentary lifestyle.Hypodinamy often becomes the cause of metabolic disorders.In particular, it leads to a decrease in the motility of the digestive tract, in this connection, the process of excretion of decay products from the body is slowed down.Slag is able to clog the ducts of the sebaceous glands, resulting in the formation of small white adipose.
It is impossible to underestimate such external factor as the composition of many modern food products.Food may contain synthetic components that adversely affect the metabolism.Do
represent a danger?
Lipomas are benign neoplasms that do not tend to malignant degeneration.The probability of complications is small, but it can not be neglected.The long-formed and relatively deep-lying wen will eventually be encapsulated, and the walls of the capsule formed are practically impermeable to the antibodies produced by the body.Thus, the local growth of adipose tissue can be an ideal environment for the multiplication of pathogens.
Entering infectious agents often occurs when trying to remove the wen in the home by resorting to the piercing method.It should also be taken into account that interference with the formed structure can lead to its rapid pathological proliferation.
Important: lipoma is capable of causing pain only if its proliferation leads to compression of nerve endings and surrounding tissues.
How to remove the wen?
It is advisable to resort to urgent removal of lipoma if there is a cosmetic defect or it causes discomfort.As a rule, lipomas are disturbed on the eyelids.
It is not recommended to resort to radical methods alone - piercing the skin and squeezing out abnormal growth.
How to get rid of zhirovikov in the clinic?
It is better to entrust the care of a wen doctor to a specialist.Only an experienced medical cosmetologist can reveal the nature of the neoplasm, determine the possible causes of its appearance and recommend the best way to solve the problem.When choosing the tactics of treatment, preliminary research will be required.The doctor will make a puncture to determine the nature of the contents of the seal.Inside the usual grease is a pasty yellowish sticky substance, which is essentially a collection of fat cells.If the growth is large enough, then to clarify its nature requires ultrasound.
Indications for wart removal:
- Rapid enlargement of neoplasm in size;
- localization, causing a cosmetic defect( on the face and other open areas of the body);
- compression of the adjacent tissues with lipoma;
- soreness of the compaction.
Currently, there are three main methods of lipid removal:
The drug method involves the injection of a special solution into the adipose tissue, which ensures the resolution of the abnormal accumulation of adipose tissue.The undoubted advantage of the method is that there are no traces left on the skin after the procedure.The disadvantage can be considered the possibility of its use only for the treatment of small size fatigars( no more than 1-2 cm).In addition, the therapeutic effect develops after 2 or more months.Approximately in 20% of cases such conservative therapy does not give positive results.
Important: incomplete removal of lipoma can cause a relapse, i.e., re-growth of adipose tissue at the same site.During the operation, which usually lasts no more than an hour, not only the contents of the lipoma, but also the capsule of the tumor are eliminated, which is very important for preventing recurrence and the development of postoperative complications.
The removal of the lipoma, the size of which exceeds 2-3 cm, is performed surgically.Surgery is performed under general anesthesia( anesthesia).After a radical solution to the problem, scars remain on the skin, which may require plastic surgery.The endoscopic technique of lipid removal has now become widespread.In the postoperative period, the patient is left in the hospital for 1-2 days, and the observation is carried out for 2 weeks after discharge.
The most innovative, effective and safe way is to remove the wart with a laser under local anesthesia.After laser surgery, the healing process proceeds quickly, and the defect on the skin is almost invisible.
Note: The should not be postponed to remove the grease wigs on the face.They need to be eliminated as long as the seals are small.Otherwise, after the lyme has been eliminated, small cicatricial changes may remain on the skin.
Adiposity in children
Lipomas can develop not only in adult patients, but also at an early age.If the wen can interfere with the normal development of nearby tissues, then it must be eliminated.Surgical removal is performed in children older than 5 years, if there are no emergency indications.After the operation, the contents of the neoplasm are subjected to a histological analysis to exclude the presence of malignant cells in it.
How to get rid of a wen in your home?
Abnormal growth of a small size can be eliminated with the help of conservative home remedies.In a number of cases, it is folk methods that make it possible to quickly and painlessly get rid of these benign neoplasms. They are based on the improvement of microcirculation( local circulation) in the area of the wen:
- An effective method is the local use of celandine juice.With it, you can remove the fat from any part of the body that is devoid of thick hair.It is not recommended in this way to deal with lipomas around the eyes!The juice of a poisonous plant causes local ulceration of the skin, as a result of which the contents of the lipoma can be removed through the defect.Extrude it should not be;In this case, "stretch" surplus fatty tissue can be using a compress with an aloe leaf, Vishnevsky ointment or crushed fresh plantain leaves.
- Local strengthening of blood circulation is facilitated by garlic.Since this plant has pronounced irritant properties, it is capable, at local application, to stimulate the flow of blood to the tissues.Garlic should be rubbed into a slurry, adding a few drops of flax or sunflower oil.This self-prepared phytopreparation is recommended every day to rub into the skin in the projection of a fatty gland.
- It is advisable to make compresses with a medicinal plant by a potassium scent, also known as "golden mustache".A fresh sheet is applied to the problem area of the skin, covered with a waterproof film to enhance the effect and tightly banded.The compress should be kept on the skin for 10-12 hours( it is better to do it in the evening and leave it overnight).
- Compress is also made on the basis of films from ordinary raw eggs.After their application, after a while, there will be hyperemia( reddening) and local swelling of the skin, which indicates the activation of blood flow.
- Compress can be prepared from a mixture of baked in the oven and chopped onion and grated household( dark) soap.The components are mixed in equal proportions and superimposed on the lipoma under the bandage.Such compresses are recommended to be done 2-3 times during the day.Course therapy should be continued until the wen completely resolves.Stock of the prepared mixture of onions and soap should be kept in the refrigerator.
- Excellent effect allows you to achieve a mask made of equal parts of salt, honey and sour cream.The mixture is recommended to be applied to the skin after the hot bath or sauna.The composition should be applied for 20-25 minutes, and then rinse with hot water.Recommended daily procedures until the complete disappearance of the lipoma.
- General purification of the body and resorption of fatty acids is promoted by the infusion of the root of the plant hellebore.The dried substrate is ground to a powdery consistency.For 1 serving take 50 mg of powder, pour a glass of boiling water and insist for 12 hours, after which filter through a clean cotton cloth.The infusion is taken daily.It should be noted that the drug may have a laxative effect.Treatment is usually lengthy;For a complete cleansing of the body may take a year.
- One of the popular techniques involves rubbing a wen with a mixture of melted lard( 1 tbsp.) And garlic juice( 1 tsp).The drug is applied to the skin daily until resorption of the lipoma.
- You can also prepare a healing mixture of crushed fruits of horse chestnut( 5 pieces), crushed leaves of aloe leaves( 1 tbsp.) And honey( 1 tbsp.).The components are mixed to the maximum uniform state and daily applied to the wen under a clean bandage.
In the period of treatment of adipose folk remedies, it is recommended to use cinnamon powder for general increase of resistance of the organism.In a day it is recommended to add up to one and a half table spoons of this spice.
Important: before resorting to one of the recipes of traditional medicine, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Konev Alexander, internist