Flabbiness of the hands skin
People who rarely go in for sports, and solve all the problems with excess weight with the help of diets, often face flaccidity of the skin of the hands.To learn it is not difficult: it is manifested in the area from the armpit to the elbow, which acquires an unhealthy appearance.The skin here acquires a yellowish-white hue and loses its elasticity.The defect is also enlarged pores, wrinkles, sagging.
It deals mostly with women.Even stylists know about it, they come up with harmonious images that hide the flabbiness of the skin of hands as much as possible.Meanwhile, ignoring the problem is not a way out of the situation, especially when medicine offers several options for its solution.But first things first.Table of contents:
Causes of skin flaccidity
Most often, a woman notices a sagging of the skin when it is no longer possible to cope with the defect by herself.This is explained by the fact that the problem areas for her are always the stomach, sides, buttocks.Also, care is taken over the skin of the face and hands.However, the area from the armpit to the elbow remains without attention until the moment when the problem becomes noticeable to others.
Important! According to doctors, the situation is getting out of control gradually, and at a young age.Natural aging processes start at 25 years.From this moment it is important to regularly exercise, monitor food, drink drinking.This will stop the process of thinning the skin, compensate for the decline in the production of new cells, prevent metabolic disorders, moisture deficiency and deterioration of blood microcirculation in the capillaries.
All of the above entails the appearance of pigment spots, a decrease in the production of collagen and elastin, and as a result, the loss of elasticity of the skin, as a result of which it becomes flaccid, wrinkled, sagging and acquiring an unhealthy color.In addition to the natural aging processes, the speed of flaccidity occurrence is affected by the following:
- Abrupt jumps in weight - the cases when extra pounds are dumped in the shortest time with the help of proven diets negatively affect the skin condition of the hands.The defect is due to the fact that the fatty layer is rapidly melting, and the skin does not have time to pull up.
- Genetics is important as having the same problem with the next of kin, as a result of early loss of skin elasticity, and the type of figure.Flabbiness of the hands is noticed more quickly by the owners of an apple-like figure.They have fatty tissue concentrating in the upper parts of the body, and the process of losing weight slows down and involuntarily entails a sagging of the skin in the shoulder area.
- Abuse of ultraviolet, sunburn, resulting in the formation of free radicals in cells that destroy them from the inside.As a result, the skin thickens due to an increase in the layer of dead cells, and the skin loses its elasticity.
- Incorrect care - in this case we are talking about the use of improperly selected cosmetics.
- Living in a region where the skin is constantly airborne, is exposed to temperature changes.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Chronic diseases.
Please note! Fitness trainers explain the process of the appearance of sagging skin of the hands in terms of anatomy.In the shoulder area are the biceps and triceps.In a person who rarely sports, these muscles work differently.The biceps copes with the loads constantly, as it takes part in the daily tasks, while the triceps are practically not involved.It is in the area of its location that muscle tissue weakens, and the skin sags.
- can be removed from a defect by regular physical activities, while performing certain exercises aimed at correcting the problem area;
- plastic surgery.
Exercises for flabby hands and basic errors in their implementation
You can not lose weight without physical exertion.It is they that provide the pumping of muscles, as a result of which the entire body is pulled.
The main thing, while following several rules:
- Fill the space with the muscle tissue , which is released from the fat layer.You can do this during regular training, which will raise your own body or extra weight.If you are supposed to work with dumbbells, their weight should be at least 5 kg, otherwise it will be extremely difficult to achieve the desired result.
- Do not overload the muscles of .Daily strength training and work for wear entail a weakening and depletion of muscle tissue, which simply will not have time to recover.The optimal regime - classes in a day or 3 times a week.
- Discard the diets. The pledge of successful construction of muscle tissue - in providing the body with vitamins and minerals, which can only be obtained through a balanced balanced diet.It should contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates, otherwise the body will lose weight more, and the skin will sag all the way down.
Important! In the complex of exercises for tightening the skin with flaccidity should include not only exercises for the hands, but also for the back, chest, neck.You need to perform as exercises on all muscle groups, and isolating, focused solely on the biceps or triceps.During training, attention should be paid to the quality of work, and not the number of approaches.To avoid injury, you need to start with a warm-up, gradually moving to the main part.
Workout with flaccid hands
At this point, you can rotate your elbows, wrists, make turns with your shoulders from side to side, swing your arms.It is also important to make turns and circular movements of the head, which will warm up the muscles of the neck.All exercises with flabbiness of the hands enough to perform 8 to 10 times, gradually increasing the amount.
Other muscles can be toned by jumping rope, squats, running on the spot.The average duration of the workout is 10 minutes.This time is enough to prepare the body for the upcoming stresses and normalize the heart rate.
Basic part of
The most simple, but at the same time, effective exercises to eliminate flaccidity of the hands, are performed without dumbbells.They are included in the rise of their own body.
To achieve a visible result, 8 to 10 times a day is enough for a month.
- Push-ups.It is necessary to assume the supine position by placing the arms parallel to each other.Then lower the housing, slowly returning to its original position.If this is too difficult, you can press on your knees or against the wall.
- Pulling.To perform the exercise, it is enough to hang on the horizontal bar, turning your palms towards you.Then you need to lift the body, pulling the crossbar to the chest, and lower it.A simplified version is to touch the bar with your chin.
- Bars.They go to them after the pull-ups cease to exert a load on the muscles.In this case, it is necessary to stand between the bars, placing both hands on them, and lift the housing upwards in this position.To increase the load with flabbiness of hands enough to put backpack weighing 1 - 5 kg.
Working with dumbbells
To achieve a visible effect, you need to take dumbbells weighing not less than 5 kg .At the initial stage, when the muscles are completely untrained, dumbbells can be replaced with bottles of water with a volume of 1.5 liters.Perform exercises with flabbiness of the hands recommended 20 - 30 times, gradually increasing the load.
The complex includes:
- Extensions.As part of the exercise, hands alternately are placed behind the head.
- Over the shoulder.The starting position is standing straight, legs shoulder-width apart, or sitting.The hand with the dumbbell rises and slowly falls over the shoulder, respectively, the elbow bends.
- Simultaneous bending.The dumbbell rises with both hands over his head and leans back as much as possible.Then you should return to the starting position.
- In the slopes.As a support on one arm and leg, a table or chair is chosen.With the other hand, swings with a dumbbell are carried out.They are performed 25 times, after which the hands change.
- On All Fours.The starting position is on the knees.One hand rests on the floor, the other takes a dumbbell and, with it, bends and unbends.After completing the exercise 25 times, you can change your hand.
Important! Experts recommend to finish the training by stretching.To do this, it is enough to clasp your hands behind your back in the lock and pull, pull in front of you.
Vacuum massage with flaccid hands
To achieve a visible effect, you should contact a specialist.At home, it is performed using pneumatic silicone suction cups, or "jars".Pre-acquired tightening cream or oils - jojoba, avocado, wheat germ.Subsequently, these oils are mixed with essential oils of grapefruit, rosemary, mint or eucalyptus, which have a pronounced stimulating effect.
Massage as follows:
- Initially, the skin is scrubbed with a cosmetic or coarse washcloth that disperse the blood, warm up.To enhance the effect, you can take aerobics or take a hot shower before the procedure.
- Then the problem area is rubbed with a massage cream or oil, the main thing is that it is fat enough and allows the suction cup to slide freely over the skin.
- The sucker is taken by the tip, pushing it to let air out, and then attach it to the treated area.
Important! Movements are performed from the bottom up, and not vice versa, that is, along the course of venous blood flow!
- When about 2 cm of the skin is under vacuum, the sucker is moved to the shoulder, repeating the movements several times.Thanks to this, the skin turns red, and the lipolytic and lifting processes are started.
To correct the problem, vacuum massage is performed daily for 10 days, and for prevention - every five days.
Please note! The procedure quickly gives a visible effect and allows you to fight not only with flabbiness of the skin, but also with stretch marks.The main thing is not to abuse it and do it right.It is forbidden to put suckers in the inguinal zone, under the knees, under the elbows, on the inside of the thighs.
Plastic surgery with flaccidity of hands
If the above methods do not bring the desired result, they resort to plastic surgery in order to correct the contour of the body.It is carried out with the help of procedures:
- Brachioplasty of hands;
- laser therapy.
Brachioplasty of the hands
This is a lift in the shoulder area, which is carried out by removing excess sagging skin .It is performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia and takes no more than 1 to 2 hours.In this case, the specialist makes an incision from the elbow to the armpit, removing adipose tissue, sagging skin, spots, smoothing irregularities.
After the operation, a supporting bandage is applied, within a month the patient is recommended to wear compression linen.Sutures are removed after 2 weeks, then bruises are passing, puffiness disappears.Scars remain for half a year, after which they turn pale.Visiting pools and beaches, like doing sports, is allowed after 2 months.
Important! The procedure excludes excess skin, but does not return to it softness, elasticity.
- diseases of the cardiovascular, respiratory systems;
- bleeding disorders;
- performed mastectomy - removal of the breast;
- excessive sweating.
Liposuction with flaccidity of hands
It is carried out if the weight exceeds the recommended weight by 14 kg or more, and the fat deposits on the hands are uneven.In this case, the surgeon makes small incisions in the elbow area, through which the fat is sucked off using vacuum or ultrasound.Bruising goes for 3 to 4 weeks, but the body recovers several months.
Please note! Liposuction relieves fat tissue, but does not return elasticity to the skin.
The procedure for modeling the shape of the hand with its flabbiness through the uniform distribution of the fat layer over the entire surface of the .It is removed and injected with a syringe or catheter through notches( up to 3 mm in length).Before performing the operation, the patient is given a local anesthetic.
The surgeon can also perform lipofilling - transplanting fat into the area of the hands from other parts of the body.It is justified in the case when age-related changes entail the skeletonization of the hands and the reduction of the subcutaneous fat layer.
Peeling with flaccid hands
The effect is poorly expressed.It exfoliates and removes the upper stratum corneum, which causes the skin to rejuvenate, wrinkles are smoothed and flabbiness becomes less noticeable.This is because the procedure enhances the process of cell division, softens the skin, smooths out their color, restores their elasticity and beauty.
Specialists distinguish peeling:
- radio wave;
Important! Peeling with flabbiness of the hands can be superficial and deep.After the first, slight redness, dry skin, and peeling are observed.After the second there is a crust, which separates within 2 weeks, there may also be pinpoint hemorrhages.Redness does not go away for 2 months.
Carry out the procedure in the autumn-spring period, when the impact of ultraviolet radiation on the skin from the sun is minimal .The only contraindication is inflammatory processes.
This is the procedure for removing pigmented spots.It is carried out painlessly with a slight sagging of the skin.In view of the fact that the laser stimulates the production of collagen and tightens the skin, it is recommended for carrying out after operations.
Please note! The procedure is characterized by a minor recovery period and does not require hospitalization.
Specialist after laser therapy recommends protecting the skin from the sun with the help of cosmetic products, but does not conduct it in case of exacerbation of skin diseases, herpes.
Skin flabbiness is a problem that thousands of women face every year.And while some hide it under clothes, others successfully fight it.Moreover, there are plenty of methods.All you need to do is choose the best one.
Betsik Julia, medical reviewer