Permanent make-up: indications, contraindications, technique, side effects, correction
Modern cosmetology salons offer women the opportunity to significantly reduce the time for daily dues and tedious application of decorative cosmetics.In this they are helped by a constantly improving technology called "permanent make-up" or "tattoo".Only two or three hours in the hands of a specialist - and the client receives not only a persistent, indelible make-up for three years, but also a constant self-confidence and attractiveness.Table of contents: What is permanent makeup?Advantages of permanent make-up Indications for use Absolute and relative contraindications How is permanent make-up performed?Side Effects Healing & Care Correction
What is permanent makeup?
The procedure for applying tattooing is the introduction of a coloring pigment directly into the upper layers of the skin in order to create a stable, indelible pattern.This technique allows you to adjust, give a more attractive appearance to some outlines of the face, and also simulate the usual make-up applied by decorative cosmetics.
Most often in cosmetology salons the following types of tattooing are ordered:
Important! Very often, the comparability of the expected result and the contour that eventually turned out depends not only on the skills of the master, but also the ability to select suitable patterns and colors, so before making permanent make-up, you need to consult a beautician or stylist and pick up the ideal imagefor creating.Permanent makeup is very persistent, reducing it long and painfully, so the price of error will be very high.
Advantages of permanent make-up
Positive aspects of a persistent makeup applied directly to the upper layers of the epidermis are obvious:
- The facial features chosen for correction acquire brighter, rich colors and clear, neat contours.
- You do not need to spend a lot of time in the morning for applying make-up, and also use special means for washing in the evening.
- Permanent make-up is suitable even for people suffering from various types of individual intolerance components of decorative cosmetics.In some cases, tattooing can be done even for people with allergies.
- Permanent make-up will not wash out even if you regularly visit the pool or sauna;
- Eyebrow tattoo allows you to save on the unpleasant procedure of plucking, staining and forming this part of the face.In some cases, with the help of a picture, one can even create an imitation of a rather dense vegetation.
- Permanent makeup allows you to create on the face not only the effect of applied cosmetics, but also moles and even freckles, which will look as natural as usual;
- With the help of tattoo it is easy to hide various defects on the skin: scars, "hare lips," eyebrows and eyelashes, indistinct or invisible contours of the nipple of the nipple after surgical interventions on the mammary glands.
In order to get a spectacular, beautiful and very persistent make-up, you need to turn to a proven salon to a highly qualified specialist who has proven himself.Otherwise, due to the subtleties of the procedure, you can get very serious, difficult to remove consequences, adversely affecting the appearance.
The client can adjust the appearance with tattooing only according to his individual desire.With its help it is desirable not only to make decorative adjustments to the appearance, but also to mask some defects against which the usual cosmetic means are powerless.
Absolute and relative contra-indications
There are a number of cases when the procedure of permanent make-up will threaten health and life, therefore, in the cabin, if there are the following factors, the client will be refused:
- pathology of blood clotting;
- insulin dependent forms of diabetes mellitus;
- liver and kidney disease;
- viral diseases of any nature and genesis in acute and chronic stages;
- psychosomatic disorders;
- skin defects leading to increased scarring and flaking;
- chronically elevated body temperature.
Relative contraindications can be considered individually in each clinical case:
- pregnancy at any time and breastfeeding;
- the tendency of the skin to acne, inflammation, acne from any negative factors of internal and external environments;
- pathologically increased blood pressure;
- skin diseases;
- viral diseases of the skin and mucous membranes;
- is not recommended permanent makeup during menstruation;
- state of alcohol or drug intoxication;
- allergies, individual intolerance to certain substances;
- using medicines that correct the functioning of the hematopoietic, cardiovascular, hormonal systems of the body;
- is a minor age.
In the case of the presence of relative contraindications, each case is examined individually by a specialist and a decision is made on the permissibility of applying permanent make-up.
How is permanent make-up done?
The process of the permanent make-up procedure starts with listening to the needs of each client and selecting the necessary shapes, colors and shades.The choice of color depends on the individual features of the skin and its hue.After that, the tattooed part of the face is cleaned with antiseptic means, disinfected and pre-applied to it with the desired contours and compared with the wishes.If everything suits, then go to the local anesthesia, and then directly to the introduction of the paint under the upper layers of the skin.
The duration of the procedure depends not only on the volume and color of the desired result, but also on the professionalism of the cosmetologist. Approximately the average duration of applying permanent make-up is 2-3 hours .
There are two ways of applying tattooing.
- Manual.It is made with the help of a special applicator-handle with a very thin and strong blade at the end.Such a device is not subject to vibrations and allows the specialist to accurately and accurately draw each hair and arrow on the face.
- Hardware.Make-up is applied with the help of several small needles, in motion which leads a small electric motor.
It is necessary to pre-adjust itself to the fact that sensations, despite anesthesia, will not be very pleasant, and sometimes even painful.
Immediately after the procedure, the cosmetologist will apply a layer of disinfecting, regenerating ointment to the treated areas.
After completion of the procedure, after a while, a small puffiness appears, which with proper care quickly falls .The paint will first be less bright than expected, and the color may be affected by medications taken inside during healing or for too long exposure to direct sunlight.
Sometimes after applying permanent make-up there is peeling of the skin, stiffness, itching.This discomfort will last for a maximum of the first two weeks of healing, later the upper layer of the epidermis will be restored and will function as before.
Healing and care
The length of permanent make-up on the face depends not only on the skill of the master and the quality of the paint, but also on the intensity and accuracy of care for the painted area.
The first time on the face will be a small swelling.Fight it only by applying dry ice wrapped in a dry, clean cloth.
During the whole period of healing, it is not possible to visit swimming pools or saunas, as well as to use waste or decorative cosmetics, only by medical preparations for external use, written out by a specialist.
After a few days, a crust is formed on the painted places, which can not be touched, injured or wetted.You need to wait until she loses her skin.
It is recommended to perform a second, sometimes even a third, procedure to fix the procedure.They are produced with an interval of 4-6 weeks .In some cases, repetition is necessary, since during the first application of permanent make-up, the body can actively fight the applied under the upper layer of the epidermis with paint and make it very quickly dry out.Repeat will ensure uniform coverage of the skin surface of the treated area.
Over time, correction may also be required, as the color always fades with time, and the upper layer of the epidermis can be deformed for various reasons.
There are the following types of correction, previously applied to tattooing:
- hue change;
- contour correction;
- camouflage zones - the introduction of pigment flesh color under the skin to eliminate the displacement of staining.
In those cases where the client decides to completely get rid of the applied makeup, the remnants of the paint are removed using a laser or a remover that microscopically destroys the components of the colorant under the upper layers of the skin.