Masks for combination skin
Combined face skin, as a rule, is problematic and care for it is specific.After all, a woman faces the task of normalizing the condition of both oily and dry skin at the same time. Cosmetologists recommend in the summer to give preference to means for caring for oily skin, but in the cold season - for dry skin.
Ready maxi for combined face skin amaze with its variety - cosmetics manufacturers have tried for potential clients to make the most complete assortment of such products.Meanwhile, even official medicine recommends to stop the choice on masks which are prepared by own hands from, that is called, "improvised" means.Table of contents:
Face masks for combined face skin
Facial mask with oatmeal
It is necessary to take two tablespoons of oatmeal and add to them an infusion of chamomile medicinal in such quantity that "the output" turned out to be soft enough, butNot adhering to the hands, dough.Apply the ready mass to the pre-cleaned face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Oatmeal has excellent adsorbent properties - cleans the pores of the skin, makes it a matt .In addition, oatmeal products can also have a weak anti-inflammatory effect, which in this case will be greatly enhanced by the infusion of chamomile with a medicinal plant, a well-known plant most often used to treat various kinds of inflammation.
Curd face mask
You will need to take exactly skim curd in the amount of 2 tablespoons, they are stirred until homogeneous mass of milk.One vitamin E capsule is added to the resulting mixture and all are thoroughly mixed.Apply the mask to the cleansed face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water with the usual cleanser.
Dairy products will saturate the skin with calcium, and will have a non-intensive whitening effect.But vitamin E in this case will act as an active substance that will help in the fight against age-related changes in the skin and will serve as a catalyst for recovery processes.
Skin care for combined skin
Please note that the right effect will be exactly curdled milk - sour whole milk at room temperature, kefir will be absolutely useless.You do not need to cook anything, it's just that a cotton swab moistens the cotton swab and wipes them, paying special attention to the T-shaped zone where the maximum amount of sebaceous glands is located.
Seasoned skin nourishes the skin and has clarifying properties, therefore it will be the optimal choice for the care of pigmented skin.In addition, this sour-milk product contributes to the normalization and stabilization of the sebaceous glands.
Mask with aloe and oatmeal
These two products will be useful for those women who have a chin skin that is characterized by high fat content and a tendency to rash .It is necessary to mix 2-3 tablespoons of oatmeal with aloe juice until a thick mass( "village sour cream"), then apply to the cleansed face, imposing a thicker layer in the chin area.
Oatmeal will dry the skin, the aloe juice in this case will act as a remedy, moisturizing and protecting the skin from penetration of bacteria into it.
Berry facial masks
For combined face skin, blackcurrant, strawberry and strawberry are the best choice, as these berries are saturated with ascorbic acid, which serves as an excellent antioxidant.In the listed berries there are also fruit acids, which have a bleaching and cleansing action.In general, the mask of strawberries, black currants or strawberries will be uniquely useful for the combined skin type.
It is very easy to use berries for face care - you can apply layers of their flesh to the previously cleaned skin, and you can squeeze out juice from them and moisten gauze with slits for eyes, which are simply applied to the face for 10-15 minutes.
Vegetable face masks
Tomato, potatoes and cucumber are not ingredients of a delicious dinner, but vegetables that are ideal for the care of combination skin.Their flesh can simply be applied to cleansed skin, and you can add a little starch to it to thicken and prevent food from slipping from the face.
Tomato, potatoes and cucumber have vitamins B in their composition, and after all, they maintain the metabolic processes in the skin at the proper level.In addition, in the listed vegetables there is also vitamin C, which will tones up the skin. Some of their other properties are worth knowing:
- starch gives the skin a velvety look and smooths its tone;
- cucumber perfectly fights with age spots;
- tomato saturates the skin with vitamins and actively moisturizes it.
Complex combinations of masks for combination skin
There are a lot of means for caring for the type of facial skin under consideration, which are prepared from a variety of ingredients.They are really effective and can be used by women at any age. Here are just some of them:
- Grind in a coffee grinder 2 tablespoons of flax seeds, pour them with a small amount of water and boil until a glutinous gruel is formed.Allow the medium to cool and apply to the face in warmth, giving preference to dry areas of the skin.The duration of the mask is 15 minutes, then it is washed off with warm water.
- Grind one tablespoon of wheat bran in powder, then add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and the same amount of honey.All components must be diluted with a small amount of water, so that "on the output" a thick mass is obtained, which is applied to a clean face, and washed off after 15 minutes with cool water.
- To grind 1 egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of apple or grape juice, then add 1 teaspoon of face cream and the same amount of vegetable oil.Now you need to prepare the skin of the face to apply this mask, namely - to wipe it with an infusion of lime color.Then you need to apply one layer of the finished mask to the skin, and five minutes later - the second.To sustain the mask on the face it is necessary within 15 minutes, then to remove a wet swab.
- Take 1 tablespoon of leaves of a large plantain( can be replaced with peppermint, dandelion leaves, chamomile flowers or nettle), grind with a little water and add 1 teaspoon of honey to the resulting mush.The received product is applied to the cleansed face and after 15 minutes it is washed off with cool water.
- To grind 1 egg yolk, add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, as much sour cream and fruit or vegetable juice.For mass density, it is recommended to add crumb of black bread or a little barley flour.The finished mask is applied to the cleansed face and after 15 minutes it is washed off with warm water.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of peach or tomato juice, 1 tablespoon lemon pulp and the same amount of cucumber juice.In the received weight it is necessary to add wheat flour in such quantity that «on an output» the dense mix has turned out.It is applied to the previously cleansed face, washed off after 15 minutes with cool water.
- Oat flakes should be crushed in a coffee grinder( you need 1 tablespoon of this product) and pour 1 tablespoon of milk, mix.Then 1 egg yolk is added and the ready-made mass is applied to the face, aged for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop several sprigs of green parsley, add to them 1 tablespoon of bran, 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt without dyes and flavorings, a few drops of lemon juice.All is thoroughly stirred and infused for 10-15 minutes before swelling of the flakes.This mask has a light whitening property that must be taken into account before use.The mask is applied to the face for 15 minutes, then washed off with warm water.
The combined skin visually looks absolutely healthy, but it is still necessary to take care of it, because at any moment there may be skin peeling due to its excessive dryness, or can pour out pimples and acne due to the increased work of the sebaceous glands.But to know and apply masks for combination skin is not enough - you need to do it correctly, taking into account the recommendations of specialists.
How to use masks for combined face skin
In order not to harm your own skin, you only need to know and follow the recommendations of cosmetologists:
- All products used for making masks must be natural - for example, sour cream is better to buy in the market, rather than in a store, and honey - from trusted people, so that there is no doubt about its quality.
- Before applying the mask on your face, you need to thoroughly clean the skin of make-up, dust and dirt.Immediately before applying the finished product( literally "a second before"), the skin needs to be cleaned with a cleansing lotion.
- The maximum masking time on the combined face skin is 15 minutes
- Immediately after applying the mask, you should try to completely relax the facial muscles, because in that case the components will function more efficiently.The optimal option will be a horizontal position.
Note: masks need to be done systematically, only in this case the desired result will be achieved.Cosmetologists recommend that any mask should be used 10-12 times every other day.Then you need to take a break in 2-3 weeks and you can start new procedures.
Scheme for applying masks to the face and neck:
It is worth paying attention to a few more points:
- mask is prepared immediately before use and can not be stored;
- always make sure there is no allergy to the components of the mask, putting on the inner side of the ulnar fold a little means;
- the area under the eyes is never treated with a mask, there you need to apply a special cream.
Combined face skin for many women is a real trouble - and pimples / acne can appear at any time, and cheeks flake often, and even decorative cosmetics does not want to lie down perfectly.Cosmetologists call to use not only professional cosmetic products for solving the problem, which, incidentally, are quite expensive - quite often it is the masks from the usual products that have the desired effect, and very quickly.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapist of the highest qualification category