Aneyakulyatsiya: reasons for the lack of ejaculation and treatment methods
Sexual disorders cause men depression, fear and a sense of self-doubt.Anejaculation is the absence of ejaculation during the period of sexual activity, independence from the duration of this process.Table of contents: Forms of anejaculation, its features Symptoms of ejaculation problems Reasons for lack of ejaculation Diagnosis Treatment of anejaculation
Forms of anejaculation, its features
This disorder can occur in men of any age.
Specialists distinguish three forms of anejaculation:
- Primary - ejaculation is absent during sexual activity, but occurs in the course of involuntary pollutions.This form of sexual disorder is the most common.It manifests itself at the very beginning of sexual relations.Thus libido and an erection are saved.
- Secondary - ejaculation is not observed in men who previously had no potency disorders.In this case, the ejection of seminal fluid can be achieved through masturbation, or additional sexual stimulation from the sexual partner.
- Complete absence of ejaculation is the most complex form of anejaculation, which provokes the primary and secondary appearance of this pathology.
The absence of ejaculation does not cause pain.The main danger of the disorder in its negative consequences.If the body is not released from the semen by the normal way, it can lead to inflammation of the prostate, which poses a danger to the health of the man as a whole.
Symptoms of ejaculation problems
Anejaculation is characterized by different signs, depending on the form of the sexual disorder:
- with retrograde ejaculation during orgasm characterized by weak sensations.The release of sperm occurs in the bladder;
- orgasmic visceral signs are not intense and mild;
- these features occur due to delayed ejaculate in seminal vesicles;
- with aspermatism there is no orgasm and ejaculation;
- ejaculate does not appear in the urethra, regardless of the duration of the sexual intercourse.
Reasons for lack of ejaculation
Ejaculation may be absent due to physiological and psychological factors.
- retrograde ejaculation - ejaculation occurs in the bladder area;
- congenital abnormalities of the genitourinary system, for example, the absence of the vas deferens.
Acquired pathology of the reproductive system can be triggered:
- injuries of organs by external factors: frostbite, surgery, burn, bumps;
- consequences of inflammatory processes - venereal diseases, diabetes mellitus, endocrinological pathologies, prostatitis;
- trauma and spinal surgery, in which the organs lose sensitivity;
- complications due to taking medications that are prescribed for hypertension, depression, cardiovascular disease, alcohol poisoning.
Psychological causes of development of anejaculation:
- persistent stress;
- is depressed;
- conflicts with a sexual partner;
- strict religious education;
- Secondary suppression of erectile function - after prolonged practice of sexual partners retention of ejaculation in order to protect from unwanted pregnancy.
Help to restore the sexual function, regardless of the cause, can only specialist.
A man needs to consider his age.In old age, not every sexual act ends with ejaculation.This is considered the norm, and treatment in this situation is not required.
The specialist conducts a patient interview to identify complaints, learn about the presence of hereditary factors, symptoms, interpersonal conflicts with the sexual partner, and also performs an external examination of the pelvic organs.For the purposes of diagnosis, prostate massage can be performed.
For the precise diagnosis of a man, the following studies can be assigned to a man:
- US of genital organs;
- blood test;
- tests for erectile dysfunction;
- urine analysis for presence of spermatozoa in it;
- scraping from the urethra.
The doctor can prescribe the treatment only after he has established the reason for the absence of sperm emission.
Men of childbearing age who do not have ejaculation should consult a specialist immediately to avoid infertility.
Treatment of aneyakulyatsii
This is a serious enough disorder that, without therapy leads to infertility .Many methods are used for treatment.First of all, prescribe medication.
In the absence of physiological pathologies, we are talking about psychological anayakulyatsii . In this case it is recommended to seek the advice of the therapist .For the psychocorrection of conflicts in a couple may need advice from a sex therapist and a psychologist.
If necessary, the specialist prescribes tissue therapy to eliminate postoperative scars.In addition, treatment may include hormonal therapy and physiotherapy procedures.
In case of obstruction of the vas deferens, a study is made for the presence of sexually transmitted infections.If any, antibacterial therapy with is prescribed.
Obstruction is surgically eliminated.After recovery, the patient regains his normal ejaculation process.
Anorgasmia and retrograde ejaculation are treated only by highly qualified urologists who use modern therapeutic equipment in their work.
This disorder, like anejaculation, can not be ignored.A man is extremely important to feel full, including in sexual life. If you consult a specialist with the first symptoms, treatment will give positive results and a favorable prognosis.
Radevich Igor Tadeushevich, a sexually-pathological andrologist of the 1st category