Plasma therapy for face and hair: indications and contraindications
Plasma therapy, or PRP, has firmly taken its rightful place among rejuvenating procedures.The main advantages of the method: the use of their own blood cells, thereby eliminating allergic reactions and without surgery, which significantly reduces the recovery process.Table of contents: How does plasma affect problem areas?Rules for the procedure of plasma therapy Recommendations for training Who is shown plasma therapy?Rules of behavior after the procedure of plasma therapy Contraindications and disadvantages of plasmotherapy
How does plasma affect the problem areas?
Therapy is performed by plasma purified from red and white blood cells, but containing a large number of platelets, amino acids, hormones, vitamins, glucose, proteins and fats. Such concentrate, getting into the problem area, begins to quickly restore the aging cells, while the process of regeneration and rejuvenation starts.Accelerated rates of the synthesis of elastin and collagen, which contributes to facelift, the return of a beautiful oval, getting rid of deep wrinkles.Problem skin, suffering from acne and acne, acquires an even tone, plasma therapy helps to narrow the pores, optimizes the work of fat glands.
- In cosmetology: as a rejuvenating agent, to get rid of stitched stretch marks and post-traumatic scars, in the fight against the violation of saloobrazovaniya and secretion.
- In trichology: with alopecia, dandruff, hard to treat, seborrhea.
- In dentistry, the regenerative function of plasma is used to treat periodontal disease, for the fastest adaptation of dental implants.
Rules for the procedure of plasmotherapy
Technically, the plasmolifting procedure is not difficult and is performed on an outpatient basis. The patient takes about 15 ml of blood and immediately puts it in a centrifuge, where the centrifugal force and high pressure quickly separate the plasma from the red blood cells.
The filtered plasma is injected into the problem zone with the help of injections, where the process of stem cell formation is triggered by the action of platelets, the production of collagen is stimulated, metabolism is accelerated.
Due to the use of autologous cells and an optimal acid-base medium, plasmotherapy does not cause an allergic response and is considered a rather painless method.Discomfort can occur at the time of acupuncture, but such feelings are subjective.Unpleasant effects are sometimes observed within a few days after the procedure.A slight hyperemia, slight peeling, swelling, bright pigmentation, usually similar symptoms are on 3-4 days.
The first positive results from plasma therapy patients notice after the second session, and they last up to six months.Passing the full course, which includes 5 - 6 procedures, consolidates the effect for several years.
Recommendations for the preparation of
Before carrying out the anti-aging procedure, it is necessary to undergo a simple, standard in all health facilities, which includes:
- blood donation for the study( general and biochemical analysis, RV, HIV, all formshepatitis A);
- two days before the procedure limit the consumption of fatty and spicy foods, caffeine-containing beverages, strong tea, alcohol;
- itself, the procedure is performed on an empty stomach;
- a week before plazmolifting appointed daily facial massage and care without the use of peelings and scrub;
- on the eve of heavy physical exertion is not recommended;
- on all medications taken, including those that are vital, must be reported to the specialist who is conducting the procedure.
A temporary contraindication is a recently transferred disease, the procedure is delayed until the immune system is restored.
Do not hide anything from a specialist, because non-compliance with the rules may lead to very unpleasant consequences.To whom is plasmatherapy indicated?
Initially, plasmotherapy was developed by Russian scientists as a method of enhancing tissue regeneration, at present the indications for the procedure are:
- Couperose( the presence of small and fragile blood vessels on the face);
- acne and severe acne;
- age-related skin changes: loss of turgor and elasticity, wrinkles, formation of pigment spots, dark circles and "bags" under the eyes;
- recovery period after chemical peeling;
- visible scars, scars, stretch marks;
- regeneration and awakening of hair follicles;
- some dental problems.
Plasma rejuvenation can be performed not only on the face or décolleté zone, but also in any problem area: on the hands, abdomen, thighs.
Rules of Conduct after the Plasma Therapy
Intervention in the body, albeit with good goals, is stressful in order to minimize the risk of undesirable consequences, it is important to adhere to certain recommendations:
- In the first 24 hours, stop using any creams,Cosmetics, caring means;
- Exclude physical exertion( massage, peeling) on the treated areas;
- For 2-3 days to limit physical activity, refuse to visit the sauna, pool;
- During the therapy use sunscreen, postpone visiting the solarium;
- To reduce side effects, it is recommended to use on the second day of anti-inflammatory and regenerating ointments( Bepanten, Traumeel), as well as moisturizing cream;
- If the duration of such symptoms as swelling, hyperemia, pruritus persist for a long time( 5 to 7 days) or pain intensity in the jabs increases, you should immediately inform them about it.
Contraindications and disadvantages of plasmotherapy
In addition to the obvious advantages, plasmotherapy has its drawbacks:
- the risk of infection with pathogenic microorganisms, this probability increases with the procedure in an uncertified clinic;
- morbidity, although this feeling is purely individual;
- high price for rejuvenation.
The use of plasma for cosmetic purposes has both absolute and relative contraindications:
- systemic blood diseases;
- low hemoglobin;
- reduced amount of fibrinogen and platelets;
- diabetes mellitus and other endocrine diseases;
- Mental illness;
- increased body temperature;
- pustular eruptions and impaired skin integrity at the injection site;
- pregnancy and the period of feeding;
- menstrual cycle, two days before and after it.
The clinic providing these services must have permission to conduct such a procedure and to work with blood.In free access there must be certificates for the provision of medical and cosmetic services.