Masks for the face of berries and vegetables at home
Facial treatment is not only pleasant, but also very useful.Cosmetic industry offers women an incredible number of different creams, masks and gels with lotions, which both moisturize and nourish the skin.But it will be much better to take advantage of the gifts of nature - we are talking about vegetables and berries, which we used to see on our table.If you know the useful properties of these products and be able to use them correctly, you can provide facial skin care all year round, and without the need to purchase expensive cosmetics of famous brands.Contents:
Face masks for berries
This section will describe the masks from the most accessible berries that have a complex effect on the health of the face.It should immediately be stressed that you can not change the berries every day - it is much more useful for each berry to allocate at least 7-10 days of application.
Strawberry Face Mask
The benefits of using this skin care facial are obvious:
- Solves the problem of acne, is a natural antiseptic and destroys pathogenic microorganisms.Contains in its composition salicylic acid, which provides a full exfoliation of dead cells.
- Activates the processes of production of natural collagen, which maintains skin tone and prevents its aging.
- Small seeds of strawberries massage the face while applying the mass, which automatically improves blood circulation and activates nutritional processes.
- Is a bleach for the skin, helps to get rid of the pronounced pigment spots.
To benefit from the strawberry mask was real, you need to know the recipes for the preparation of a natural cosmetic:
- Stir the strawberry berries with a fork, then take 2 tablespoons of the resulting mass, mix with a simple baby cream and add a teaspoon of honey.Cleanse the face and apply a thin layer of the product, leave for 12-15 minutes and rinse with warm water.You can do without a baby cream, but then you need to replace it with a tablespoon of milk.
This mask optimally "works" on dry and fading skin.
- Rub one tablespoon of cottage cheese with two tablespoons of strawberries.The resulting mass of a thick layer is applied to the previously cleaned skin of the face and left to dry the top layer - as a rule, it takes 15-20 minutes.Then the mask is removed, and the face is cleaned with warm water.
The combination of cottage cheese and strawberries will help to get rid of inflammation and dryness of the skin of the face.
- From strawberries we "extract" a tablespoon of juice and mix it with egg yolk, you can add 3-5 drops of olive oil, and for density - a little flour.Thoroughly mix everything until a homogeneous mass is obtained and apply it to the cleansed face.Wash off the mask after 15 minutes and always with cool water.
This mask can be applied to normal skin to maintain its health, it is not contraindicated for dry skin.
- We take one dessert spoon of cosmetic white clay and mix it with strawberry juice to obtain a homogeneous mass resembling thick sour cream.The mask is applied to the previously cleansed skin of the face, and after 10 minutes it is washed off with warm water.
Clay in combination with strawberry helps to get rid of excessive fat content of the skin.
Raspberry face mask
It is well known that raspberries have anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties, but this berry can also be used to nourish / moisturize facial skin - you only need to know the recipes for preparing masks:
- Mix a tablespoon of raspberries, Egg yolk and a tablespoon of oat flour until a homogeneous mass is obtained.The resulting mass is applied to the previously cleaned skin of the face, and after 15 minutes rinse with warm water.
This mask is suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of raspberries, egg whites and a tablespoon of starch.The resulting homogeneous mass is applied to the face and after 20 minutes it is washed off, but it needs to be done with cool water. Cranberry and protein dry the skin of the face, which allows you to get rid of its excessive fat content.
- Leaves and branches of raspberry brew like ordinary tea.Next, the broth soaked gauze napkin and applied to the cleansed face for 10 minutes.
This raspberry applique is only suitable for sensitive skin care.
Cherry Face Mask
This berry has whitening properties, it helps moisturize the skin, provides it with vitamins and important trace elements. Independently this berry is not applied to the skin of the face, but in combination with other components it rejuvenates and strengthens the skin tone perfectly:
- Prepare from the flowers of calendula a decoction( 1 tablespoon of raw material for a glass of boiling water, 10 minutes and strain).Take 10 cherries, remove from them bones and knead, mix with one tablespoon of the ready broth of calendula flowers and 25 ml of olive oil, mix everything thoroughly.The mask is applied to the previously cleansed skin of the face, and after 10 minutes it is washed off with warm water.
This mask, thanks to a combination of cherries and oils with calendula, has a beneficial effect on dry skin of the face, making it more moisturized.
- Mix cherry juice and starch in such proportions that a homogeneous mass of sour cream density is obtained.Next, the finished product moistens the gauze napkin and superimposed on the cleansed skin of the face.After 15 minutes, the napkin is removed, and the remnants of the mask are washed off with cool( !) Water.Starch and cherry juice perfectly help to get rid of the increased fat content of the skin.
- Mix several large, ripe and mashed cherries with 25 grams of kefir, add 2-3 drops of lemon juice.Ready mixture is applied to the skin for 15 minutes, and then washed off with warm water.This mass can be whitened face and get rid of age spots and pronounced freckles.
Please note: if the skin is a dry type, then the use of lemon juice in masks is strictly prohibited!
Face masks for sea buckthorn
This berries can be used for preparing and applying masks to the skin of the face all year round!After all, sea buckthorn retains all its useful properties and after deep freezing. Seabuckthorn is recognized as an official medicine very useful for facial skin:
- moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin;
- renews the skin and slows down its aging processes;
- improves blood circulation;
- normalizes fat metabolism;
- improves the complexion;
- makes the skin more elastic.
Before using sea buckthorn to prepare a face mask, it should be carefully kneaded. And then you can build it with other components:
- Seabuckthorn( 150 grams), low-fat cottage cheese( 50 grams) and 2 tablespoons cream.The mask is suitable for oily skin, applied for 15 minutes and then washed off with warm water.
- Seabuckthorn( 200 grams), wheat sprouts( 50 grams) and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.This combination of products helps restore skin elasticity, and to achieve this effect, you need to apply a face mask at least 2 times a week.
- Seabuckthorn and sour cream in equal proportions.On the face, this mask should stay for 15-20 minutes, washed off with warm water.And it will be appropriate to use this product for application on dry skin.
- Sea buckthorn( 100 grams), one egg white in raw form, 2 teaspoons of honey, oatmeal( 30 grams).This mask can be used not only in skin care, it perfectly "works" on both the neck and the decollete zone.Such a combination of components is considered universal and can be used on any type of skin.
Please note : Before using berries for cooking masks, remember several recommendations from a specialist:
- Be sure to exclude allergies to any masks components.This can be done in a simple way - apply the juice of the berries to the skin from the inside of the elbow and wait 30 minutes.If there is redness, flaking or itching, then the component can not be used in any case.
- Before applying masks from berries, you need to thoroughly clean the face - wash off the decorative cosmetics, wipe the skin with lotion.
- If any vegetable oil is included in the mask, experts recommend that before applying them, heat the skin of the face to open all the pores, and absorbed the maximum amount of vitamins and trace elements.Under this rule, all masks from sea-buckthorn are suitable - this berry itself is oily.
- You can use masks from berries 2-3 times a week, but if you need to put a person in order quickly( for example, in preparation for an important event), then you can carry out caring procedures every day.
Face masks from vegetables
Masks for vegetables are the most available in the cold season, they are very useful for the skin and can be used by women of any age. Here are just some of the properties of vegetables:
- fresh and sauerkraut have a refreshing and rejuvenating effect;
- carrots perfectly helps to solve the problem of excessively oily skin, it also relieves acne;
- zucchini and cucumbers will be useful for all skin types, and it is enough just to wipe clean skin with cucumber juice, which can then not be washed off;
- tomato contains organic acids - they make the skin soft and elastic, restore its cells;
- potato contains a lot of vitamins and micronutrients useful for the skin.
Vegetable masks for dry skin
- Cabbage leaf should be boiled in a small amount of milk, then turn it into a puree and apply on the neck and face.
- Boiled potatoes( in a warm form) should be mashed in puree, add to it tomato juice or cucumber brine, all carefully rub and apply to the face.
- From the raw zucchini you need to cut a few thin plates and arrange them on the face and neck.
- Puree of tomato pulp( 2 tablespoons) should be mixed with half a teaspoon of olive oil and with the same amount of potato starch.
- Squeeze out the juice from the onion, mix it with honey in equal proportions.
Vegetable masks for oily skin
- Prepare a fresh cucumber gruel, mix it with a single egg egg white, whisk with whisk.
- Grate the carrots on a fine grater, add 1 egg white, mix everything.
- Turn cabbage leaves into puree, add egg white, whipped pre-whisk.
In addition, you can wipe the face skin( previously cleaned) with cucumber juice or cabbage brine, mix carrot puree with the usual cream - these procedures will be useful for all types of face.
Face masks for berries and vegetables are the simplest and most affordable means of care.And, the benefit from their use will be no less than from professional cosmetics.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapeutist of the highest qualification category