Cialis: brief instructions for use, analogs, side effect
Jul 08, 2018
To date, there is a huge amount of medicines to stimulate the erection.Drugs that have been clinically tested deserve special attention.After all, only in this case the manufacturer can guarantee safety.
Cialis is a medicinal product for the therapy of various forms of erectile dysfunction.The drug positively affects the erection of independence from the severity of sexual dysfunction.With minor erectile dysfunctions, the effect occurs quickly, and with more severe disorders a little later.Contents: Composition and Formulation Principle of Operation Brief Instructions for Use
Composition and Form of Release
The drug is produced in the form of yellow round tablets with a biconvex surface and film-coated.The main active ingredient is tadalafil.
The tablets contain auxiliary substances:
- magnesium stearate;
- lactose monohydrate;
- iron oxide yellow;
- sodium lauryl sulfate;
- of giprolose;
- Croscarmellose sodium;
- titanium dioxide.
Tablets are packaged in blisters.
Principle of action
Cells of the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies in the penis relax and an erection begins.The blood flow increases to the genitals, due to what the volume of cavernous bodies increases.Veins are squeezed through which blood is drained and blood pressure rises in the penis.
Brief instruction for use
For correction of erectile dysfunction, prescribe a drug with a dosage of 20 or 5 mg.The time of onset and duration of erection depends on the dosage.The higher the dose of active substance in the tablet, the faster the erection.
Important! The preparation Cialis 5 and 20 mg act differently.The doctor prescribes the drug, depending on what action the patient needs.
Cialis 20 mg
The drug is used on the advice of a doctor and according to the instructions for use. Accepted for a single stimulation of an erection.Not applicable for a course. The duration of the effect is 36 hours.
The medicine is taken immediately before intimacy.
Cialis 5 mg
It is used for the course treatment of erectile dysfunction.After five days of intake, the concentration of the active substance in the body becomes constant.This allows a man to have sex at any time without taking the drug.
Cialis 5 is suitable for men who have an active sex life.Course appointment is prescribed to treat different degrees of erectile dysfunction, and positively affects the psychoemotional state of the patient.
The tablet should be washed with plenty of water.The drug should be taken at least 30 minutes before the alleged intimate proximity.The dose of the drug should not exceed 20 mg per day.
The patient is advised to observe for himself, after which time the drug will start to act.
Analogues of Cialis
Analogues of Cialis include drugs Tadalafil and Generic Cialis, which have the same active substance in their composition.
The following preparations are referred to the analogues of Cialis:
- Generic Viagra.
- Cialis forte and others.
Side effects of
Cialis is characterized by good tolerability and safe.But despite this, tadalafil has some side effects.
Among them are the following:
- signs of variance: nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, bloating;
- back pain, sometimes in the muscles of the chest and limbs;
- attacks of dizziness;
- hot flushes to the face, swelling of the eyelids;
- nasal congestion;
- increased sweating;
- bleeding from the nose;
- allergic reactions;
- blood pressure jumps;
- dryness of mucous membranes;
If side effects occur, the Cialis dosage should be reduced.In general, Cialis is well tolerated.At the course reception side effects disappear completely with time.
Before taking Cialis tablets, you should read the instructions carefully.
Tablets should be taken only after consultation with a specialist in the following cases:
- The drug is not taken with organic nitrates.
- With mild to moderate renal insufficiency, negative pathological reactions can develop.
- The drug is not recommended for men with cardiac pathologies that do not recommend excessive sexual activity.These include: angina pectoris, heart failure and severe form of tachycardia.
- Tablets are not prescribed in the first six months after a stroke and heart attack.
- With sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma.
- In degenerative diseases of the retina of the eye.
- Caution appoint Cialis tablets to men who have the wrong anatomical shape of the penis( Peyronie's disease, cavernous fibrosis, angulation).
- With a tendency to uncontrolled erections.
- Simultaneous reception of Cialis tablets with antacids and intestinal sorbents reduces the completeness and rate of absorption of the active substance.
Cialis tablets can be purchased at the pharmacy without a prescription, but they are not recommended for taking them alone. It is advisable to consult a specialist beforehand so that he can prescribe the correct dosage.
Radevich Igor Tadeushevich, a sexually pathological andrologist of the 1st category