Violet tri-color: medicinal properties, contraindications, application in medicine
Jul 08, 2018
Violet is not only a beautiful flower, which is often planted in gardens and flower beds.This plant belongs to the category of "medicines", it has a number of useful properties and is successfully used in medicine.There are several types of plants under consideration, but for medicine, a violet tri-color is of particular interest, or, as it is commonly called amateur gardeners, pansy.
Note: if collection of violets is carried out on their own, then you need to be careful with this "event".In the meadows, also grows a tri-colored violet, but it has much smaller flowers and they contain in their composition very few useful substances. The composition of the plant in question is very rich and there is no point in listing all the ingredients.But it is necessary to allocate ascorbic acid, essential oils, salicylic acid, mucous polysaccharides, tannins, tannins and saponins.They make the violet a useful plant, which is actively used in medicine.
To understand where the plant in question can be used, it is worth familiarizing with its useful properties.For example,
Most often, a three-color violet is used in the following cases:
- Diseases of the respiratory system.Decoction and tea on the basis of the plant in question will be useful in the treatment of bronchitis( even chronic forms), ordinary cough for colds and whooping cough.Successfully fights the inflammatory process of the violet tricolor and in case of pneumonia, it will not be superfluous to take the decoction of the plant and with tuberculosis.This plant helps to speed up the recovery process, not only for lung diseases, but also for pathologies of nasal cavities.For example, a specially prepared product based on the tri-colored violet will be useful in treating sinusitis - the nasal sinuses will be maximally fully cleansed of purulent contents, which makes unnecessary surgical intervention unnecessary.
- Itching of the skin.Traditional medicine recommends using a decoction from the plant under consideration with the existing itch in young children.Moreover, the cause of this condition can be any disease - from a banal sweating to a severe allergic reaction.Bathing in water with the addition of a decoction of a violet tricolor will calm the baby's skin, provide him with a restful sleep.
- Diseases of the joints.Many people suffer from pain in the joints - this is how arthritis and arthrosis manifest themselves.It will help to normalize the state of the infusion on the basis of the plant in question, it will only need to make lotions and put compresses on it.It is interesting that the use of an agent for the treatment of joint diseases within 7 days relieves of intolerable pain for 30 or more days.Infusion of violet tricolor facilitates the condition even for people with diagnosed and progressive gout.
- Infectious diseases of the skin.Eczema, lichen, dermatitis and furunculosis are well treated by the plant under consideration.Traditional medicine recommends the use of funds based on the tri-color violet as the main therapy, in some cases( for example, the early stage of pathology development) the same advice is given by representatives of official medicine.Please note: in the treatment of decolouring decoctions and infusions from the tri-colored violets should not be a priority - they are only an auxiliary therapy.Fewer weights.
- Overweight.Violet tri-color possesses fat burning property, it is able to normalize and exchange processes - it is not surprising that this plant is a part of almost all the slimming fees.
- Pathology of the oral cavity.If you rinse your mouth with a decoction of violet tricolor, you can get rid of periodontitis, stomatitis, gingivitis and thrush.In addition, this plant has a beneficial effect on the teeth - with constant rinsing of the oral cavity, their enamel becomes snow-white and strong.
In addition, the plant in question is an excellent help in coping with trophic ulcers that are healing long, and medicines do not have a positive effect on regeneration processes. Actively used medicinal plant under consideration and poisoning, but here it is worth mentioning right away - decoctions and tea from the violet tri-color will help only in case of easy poisoning, when intoxication symptoms are absent.
Violet tricolor is able to moisturize and nourish the skin, it makes it more elastic and elastic - these properties cause the active use of the plant in question in cosmetology.Extracts of this garden flower are added in the production of creams, ointments and gels in an industrial manner.
Contraindications to the use of violets
Despite the fact that the plant under consideration has a mass of useful properties, it also has contraindications for use.In first of all, you need to exclude the use of decoctions and tea from the violets of three-colored pregnant women .This contraindication is due to the fact that this plant tones the muscles of the uterus, and this can provoke premature birth or miscarriage at an early stage.But it is worthwhile to know that this contraindication applies only to those products from the violet trio that are used inside.All external means can be safely used - they will have a beneficial effect and will not harm the fetus.
A conditional contraindication to the use of this disease is hepatitis and other liver diseases .This means that the patient should consult with the attending physician and get permission from him to use decoctions and tea from the plant in question as a medicine.
Please note: is very important to use the products made on the basis of violet tricolor, in exact dosage.With an unauthorized increase in the dose, digestive disorders may occur - diarrhea, flatulence, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
Recipes based on violet tri-color
It is necessary to take 1 tablespoon of crushed vegetable raw material and pour a glass( about 250 ml) of boiling water, leave to infuse for 2 hours. Use the ready-made infusion in individual dosages:
- for the treatment of rickets in childhood - 1/3 cup four times a day;
- for sleeplessness and respiratory diseases in adults - for ½ cup four times a day.
Duration of consumption of infusion from the violet tricolor is 5 days.Next, you need to take a break of 7 days and repeat the course of treatment if necessary.
Syrup for respiratory diseases
It is necessary to take 4 tablespoons of fresh flowers of a violet tricolor, pour them with 1 liter of boiling water and leave to infuse for 8-12 hours( it is convenient to prepare the preparation for the night).In the morning it is necessary to strain the remedy, pour in it 1, 25 kg of sugar and cook on low heat until the syrup turns out.A couple of minutes before the end of cooking the syrup in the product you need to add the juice of one lemon.
You need to use ready-made syrup for 1 teaspoon at least 6 times a day.This dosage is suitable for treating both adults and children.A syrup from a three-color violet promotes the rapid excretion of sputum from the bronchi, which relieves cough and facilitates the patient's condition.
Vinegar from flowers of violets of tri-color
The considered medicinal plant helps to cope with intense headaches, there is a positive effect even with migraines!Prepare vinegar easily - you need 3 tablespoons of dried flowers of violet tricolor, pour 50 ml of vinegar and leave for 10 days in a dark and cool place.Periodically( 1 time per day) the vessel must be shaken vigorously.
The permanent product is filtered and used for lotions to the temples and the back of the head for various headaches.
Decoction for the treatment of skin diseases
A decoction is prepared from a violet in three colors in a classic way - take 200 ml of boiled water with 1 tablespoon of dry, crushed vegetable raw material.Boil the product for 15 minutes, then cool and filter.
Use a ready-made product for lotions, compresses and applications in the treatment of various skin diseases, including eczema.
Prepare it in the usual way - 200 ml of boiling water put 1 teaspoon of dried flowers of a violet tricolor and insist for 20 minutes.The resulting product is used as a tea preparation for the preparation of conventional tea.To improve its taste, you can add 1-2 teaspoons of honey to the cup, but not sugar.
This tea from the plant in question should be consumed by those people who have blood diseases diagnosed.Duration of use is not limited.
It is worth knowing that a three-color violet can provoke a powerful allergic reaction of the body.Therefore, experts recommend first to check how the body reacts to the introduction of decoction or tea . Make it simple: syrup / broth / infusion / tea is used in small amounts( literally 1 sip) and for 30 minutes closely monitor your well-being.If there are no changes, then you can safely use the funds to treat .If the use of the device is to be performed externally, it should be applied to the inner side of the elbow fold and wait for the skin reaction within half an hour - absence of redness, itching and swelling indicate normal reaction of the body.Often, long-term use of funds on the basis of the plant in question leads to skin flaking, itching, redness, digestive system disorders - these symptoms indicate the development of allergies, so you should immediately abandon the medication you use and consult a specialist.
The three-color violet is not only an ornamental plant that adorns flowerbeds and front gardens all summer.If you know its useful properties and learn how to prepare / apply medicines based on this plant, then the body will necessarily respond to this by improving health.
Konev Alexander, the therapist