Pain in joints: treatment with folk remedies
Every person experiences joint pain from time to time - this can be a manifestation of progressive disease, a sign of salt deposition.Of course, the pain syndrome is the reason for visiting a medical institution and passing a full-fledged examination, but even after an accurate diagnosis, traditional medicine recipes from pain in the joints may be useful.Table of contents:
Tinctures for joint painsRecommended reading:
In folk medicine, there are many recipes for tinctures that will help relieve joint pain.Some of them really will be effective - their use is confirmed by official medicine, but many cause strong doubts - for example, tincture from fly agarics.Therefore, categorically it is not recommended to experiment - you need to use only proven recipes, but in general it is desirable to conduct all procedures after consulting a specialist.
MacLaura( Adam's apple)
The use of the fruit must be extremely careful - it contains poisonous substances, but at the same time the chemical composition of the Adam's apple is rich in vitamins, pectin substances and other healthy substances.From the Adam's apple, ointments are prepared, rubbing and tinctures - just the last and used to get rid of joint pain.
How to make a tincture of a macrel
Take the fruit, clean it of dirt and dust, then grind it - it's more convenient to do this with a grater.The resulting crushed mass is poured with alcohol so that the mash from the macrolore is covered with vodka( or alcohol) for two or three fingers.The drug is infused for 2 weeks, periodically the mixture should be shaken thoroughly.
Use the ready-made tincture from маклюры it is necessary for pains in the joints - carefully rub the skin in the area of the diseased joint, then the treated area is warmed with a scarf or a handkerchief.It is highly desirable for a patient to lie down under a blanket after using the tincture - not only the joints, but the entire body should be warmed, and the patient's joint should be kept calm.
This plant can be found in almost every home - it refers to decorative home, so it is quite common.There are only a few conditions for how and where the golden mustard should be grown, so that its useful properties are maximized.First, the plant should grow in a well-lit place, but direct sunlight should not fall on it, and secondly, a regular watering should be provided to the golden mustache.For the preparation of tinctures use a "ripe" shoot of a golden mustache - it will be "panicle", and the stem will partially acquire a purple hue.
How to make a tincture from a golden mustache
You need to take one stalk of a plant, grind it with a knife and pour 200 ml of vodka or alcohol( it needs to be diluted with water in a 1: 1 ratio).After 10 days the tincture will be ready, but it needs to be stored in a cool and dark place.
Use the ready tincture of a golden mustache when joint pain occurs - lubricate the skin in the area of the affected joint, provide a warming layer.It is not necessary to use the agent in question every day - it is enough to carry out the procedure 2-3 times and get the desired result.If the pain in the joint is too strong, then you can compress at night - as a rule, the patient's well-being is restored the next day.
Note: gold mustache is compared by force of action with ginseng, therefore, in case of an overdose, the patient may experience allergic reactions.And it will not only be classic skin rashes and itching, but intense headaches and even loss of voice.
Chestnut from joint pain
Chestnut is well known to all - these trees grow almost everywhere.Tincture is prepared from fruits and from flowers of a tree - they perfectly help to get rid of pains in joints which are caused by an arthritis, a gout, a trauma of a joint.
How to prepare tinctures from chestnut
If possible, then in May, you need to collect the flowers of chestnut and prepare from them a remedy for pain in the joints - first the flowers are dried under direct sunlight, then poured with vodka or diluted alcohol and left in a dark placeFor 14 days.
In the case of using a chestnut tree for the preparation of medicinal tincture, the following should be done: chestnuts are broken / shredded and also filled with vodka or diluted alcohol.When collecting chestnuts for tinctures, do not throw out the green peel from them - it can also be crushed and poured with alcohol for 14 days.
How to take tinctures from chestnut
Flower tincture and a product based on green peel of chestnut fruit are used exclusively for rubbing the diseased joint.After the procedure, you need to wrap the patient's joint with something warm, or go to bed under the blanket.
Tincture of chestnut fruit is taken orally 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day.The duration of treatment is a maximum of 3 days - during this time the pain in the joints completely disappear, and, for a long time.
Note: fruit of chestnut tree can cause the strongest allergy - with the use of tinctures you need to closely monitor your health.Tincture of chestnut fruit contains sucrose and glucose in its composition - it is impossible to get rid of pains in the joints of those who have a history of diabetes mellitus.
Lilac tincture for pain in joints
Lilac is not only beautiful flowers with a pleasant aroma, but the most real medicine is tincture on the flowers of this plant to help quickly and for long time get rid of joint pain.
How to make lilac tincture
Take as many lilac flowers as fit into a prepared vessel - it can have any volume.Then the raw material is poured with vodka or diluted alcohol so that all the flowers "float".Finished tool will be only after 2 weeks.
There is another recipe for lilac tincture - in this case, in addition to the plant under consideration, 2 laurel leaves and 1 tablespoon of willow bark are placed in alcohol.
How to use tincture of lilac
If it is a question of alcohol tincture exclusively on the flowers of lilac, then it is consumed inside by a teaspoon 3 times a day.This should be done only with the aggravation of joint diseases, and the duration of admission should not be more than 3 days in a row - usually already on the second day the pain passes.
But the tincture of lilac, willow bark and laurel leaves is used only as rubbing or for compresses.And, you need to take into account - you can do triturate 2 times a day, and put the compress 3 times a day and not more than 2 hours.
Other remedies for joint pain
It's about ointments and compresses - many, the most common, food and medications from the home medicine chest will help to quickly and effectively remove the pain syndrome in the joints.Cooking them is easy, so these funds can be called "first aid".These include:
- Butter.It is necessary to take 700 g of unsalted butter and dry( or fresh, if treatment was necessary in the spring) birch buds, fold them layer by layer into a glass jar or multivark - for 24 hours it will be necessary to withstand the mixture on an even heat.Then add 2 teaspoons of camphor oil and mix thoroughly.
Use this medication as a compress - the prepared ointment is applied to the diseased joint with a thin layer and a compress is formed.
- Homemade medicine.For 1 liter of warm water you need to put 1 tablespoon of table salt, mix thoroughly.In a separate bowl, mix 100 ml of 10% ammonia and 10 ml of camphor alcohol, mix thoroughly.Then the two resulting mixtures must be mixed - there will be white flakes.Now the mixture must be stirred( shaken) until the flakes are gone.
Use self-made potions for compresses on diseased joints - they are applied 2-3 hours 1-2 times a day.
- Ointment for the team.This remedy quickly relieves even intense pain in the joints, and it's very easy and easy to prepare the ointment.1 tablespoon of St. John's wort and 2 tablespoons of yarrow herbs to powder and add a tablespoon of medical Vaseline to the mixture.Pre-petroleum jelly must be put on a water bath and wait until it becomes liquid, after which the prepared herbs will be easily mixed with it.
Use ready-made ointment should be before going to bed - just rub the skin in the area of the affected joint, no compress is needed.
- Cabbage with honey.It is necessary to take a sheet of white cabbage, slightly discourage it with the blunt side of the knife.Then put a little honey on the sheet and apply the resulting "sandwich" to the aching joint.Polyethylene is fastened on top and a scarf or scarf is tied.It is left on the joint such a compress for 1-1, 5 hours.Literally for two such procedures the pain will disappear for a long time.Chalk with yogurt.
- .It is necessary to chop the chalk into powder and add kefir to it - everything is taken in such quantities that the output is a gruel.It is applied to a diseased joint, fixed with polyethylene and a tight bandage.It is recommended that such treatment be carried out at night and left the remedy on the leg until the morning, and after 2 procedures the pain disappears.
Tips for reducing the number of pain attacks
Traditional medicine gives people who have joint pain and joint recommendations from time to time - observing them will help either to reduce the number of such attacks or completely forget about them. Here's what you need to remember:
- adjust your diet - limit the use of salt, it will be even better to give it up altogether, the menu should be dominated by vegetables and there are no sharp spices completely;
- check your weight and be sure to get rid of extra pounds - this will reduce the burden on sick joints;
- regularly exercise the simplest physical exercises in a gentle mode - swimming, morning exercises;
- with acute development of pain can be done on the joint cold compress, and if the process is in chronic form, then you need to apply a warm compress;
- use elderberry juice, tea from dandelion flowers - they remove salt from the body;
- periodically( 1-2 times a week) take a bath with the addition of essential oils of eucalyptus, thyme, sandalwood;
- if there are no contraindications, then drink the course of diuretic teas - from nettle and linden.
Folk treatment of pain in the joints is sure to give a positive result, if you strictly adhere to the recommendations of the attending physician.In no case can the described recipes be used to get rid of joint pains with an unclear diagnosis - in some cases such independence can lead to the development of complications.
Tsygankova Yana Aleksandrovna, medical reviewer, therapist of the highest qualification category