Means for treating prostate adenoma
Prostate adenoma is a benign neoplasm of the prostate.More often this disease is diagnosed in men after 40 years.This pathology develops against a background of lowering the level of testosterone and increasing the level of estrogen.
The first signs of the disease appear early enough.In this case, do not postpone the visit to the doctor.The prostatic adenoma at the initial stage is cured quite easily.Table of contents: Symptoms of prostate adenoma Remedies for prostate adenoma Drugs Drugs for the treatment of prostatic adenoma Phytotherapy in the treatment of prostate adenoma
Symptoms of prostatic adenoma
When the disease develops, the following symptoms are observed:
- prolonged urination;
- strain of abdominal muscles with urination;
- weak urine stream when urinating;
- frequent urge to urinate at night;
- sensation of incomplete emptying of the bladder.
When delaying treatment, there are violations in the genital area.In the initial stage, the patient does not experience discomfort and difficulties during intercourse.
Treatment for prostate adenoma
The medicines for the treatment of pathology are divided into several subgroups:
- Herbal preparations.
It is believed that medications are more effective, but natural herbal remedies are no less in demand.
Important! Rapid elimination of symptoms is the main advantage of drug therapy.
It is considered to be the most effective in the treatment of prostate adenoma.
Important! Do not self-medicate.The drug and treatment is prescribed only by a doctor.The most commonly assigned are
- Omnik. Effective in the treatment of pathology at the initial stage.Refers to the group of alpha-blockers.Promotes relaxation of the muscles of the neck of the bladder.Produced in the form of tablets.
- Prostatilen. Normalizes the functioning of the prostate gland.Regulates the processes of microcirculation in tissues, relieves edema, has a bacteriostatic effect.Applied for the treatment of prostate adenoma and other pathologies of the prostate.
- Proscar. The drug inhibits the development of the disease, controls the level of hormones in the gland, normalizes the size of the diseased organ and improves the outflow of urine.
Folk remedies for the treatment of prostate adenoma
Alternative medicine is used to treat the initial stage of the disease, or as an adjunct to basic therapy.
- Infusion of onion and birch leaves. Take a large spoonful of dried green onions and combine it with the same number of dried birch leaves.Fill the resulting mixture with half liters of hot water.Insist for about an hour.Drink half the glass three times a day for forty-five days.
- Flaxseed oil. Take in the morning and evening for 2 tsp.For a month.
- Infusion on the leaves of hazelnut. Two large spoons of dried chopped hazelnut leaves are steamed half a liter of boiling water.Insist in a thermos for an hour and a half.Infusion filter through cheesecloth and dissolve in it two large spoons of buckwheat honey.Drink a third of the glass four times a day for 30 days.If necessary, repeat the course, making an interval of ten days.
- Alcoholic infusion of spoilage. The glass jar is filled half-way with a half.Fill all with alcohol so that its level is three centimeters above the raw material.Close the jar with a lid and leave it for 15 days in a dark place.Then the medicine is filtered.A tablespoon of infusion is bred in half a glass of water and taken three times a day for half an hour before meals.Treatment is carried out until the patient's condition is improved.Candles made from goat's fat with propolis.
- Take two large tablespoons of goat fat and mix with 20 g of ground propolis.Then the mixture is rinsed for two hours in a water bath.Then filter, and as the mixture thickens, it forms candles that are put into the anus at night.The course of treatment lasts a month.
- Herbal medicine collection. For preparation take 35 g of St. John's wort and motherwort, 30 g of bearberry.A large spoonful of herbal tea is brewed in a thermos with half liters of boiling water.Insist 30 minutes and filter.I take three times a day for 150 ml for half an hour before meals for 20 days.
Phytotherapy in the treatment of prostatic adenoma
In the treatment of prostate pathologies, vegetable preparations are often used which have few contraindications and side effects, such as medications:
- Trianol. Plant extract of African plum bark is the main active ingredient.Not a hormonal drug.Affects the epithelium, helping to reduce inflammation and speeding up the regeneration process.Eliminates pain when urinating.
- Tykveol. Contains tocopherols and phospholipids, which have reparative and anti-inflammatory effects.It activates the blood supply of the bladder tissue, relieves inflammation and increases the production of mucus in seminal vesicles.
- Prostag. Palm extract is the main active ingredient.They are used to treat pathology at the initial stage.
- PEPHONE. The main components of the preparation of plant origin.For the production, a pumpkin seed extract is used.Unsaturated fatty acids are present in the composition.Eliminates pain.
- Permixon. It is created on the basis of an extract of the American palm tree.In the body plays the role of an inhibitor.The drug slows the development of pathology.The size of the prostate gland decreases at times.Affects the local.
- Prostabin. A complex of vitamins, plant components and proteins for the prostate.It is made from pumpkin seeds.Stimulates the activity of spermatozoa, normalizing the childbearing function.Favorably affects the body as a whole.
Remember, adenoma of the prostate is an insidious disease, because it can not manifest itself for a long time.Treat it with various means, but the most effective are the medicamentous ones.Only an expert will help to choose the most effective means.
Radevich Igor Tadeushevich, a first-degree sexologist andrologist